Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diets
I thought it was funny that SS said in his Meds newsletter that he lost 20 lbs on Dr. Yu's low carb diet. I thought it was funny because SS has always said diets don't work, yet a diet worked for him. icon_lol

He constantly contradicts himself as you have maintained and as he continually delivers.

I'm guessing he use to say diets don't work because the ones he previously tried didn't do anything for him. This is probably the first time he tried low carb. Low carb has always worked for me too. That's why I knew he was full of sh*t when he use to claim diets don't work.

He's doing anything to grab the attention of those who don't know him in-depth yet.

I thought it was funny that he said he's giving away his fat clothes. I feel like writing in and telling him to keep them because he'll need them once he gets off his diet. That's what happens to most dieters, once they quit dieting they gain it all back.

I think there are too many different factors with weight loss, to guide a fat person by a single system of rules.

You can have fat genes. And, your dna can mutate into new fat genes. But it does still have a "mind-pattern" tie on many levels.

For the most part, you look most similar to your parents.

This is true and one thing about starting a diet is you have to stay on it the rest of your life. Once you lose the weight you can't go back to eating fattening foods.

There are also people who have excellent fatmelting genetics.

Yeah I know some people that can pig out all day long and stay skinny.

Richard Wrote:I thought it was funny that SS said in his Meds newsletter that he lost 20 lbs on Dr. Yu's low carb diet. I thought it was funny because SS has always said diets don't work, yet a diet worked for him. icon_lol
I diet with the correct mind-pattern actually can work. In this case maybe S has found a correct mind-pattern for him in getting weight loss and so he uses Dr. Yu's diet.