Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diets
Mercy Now Wrote: He constantly contradicts himself as you have maintained and as he continually delivers.

In the handbook of cult leader confusion and contradictions are the main brainwashing factors.

Richard Wrote:I thought it was funny that SS said in his Meds newsletter that he lost 20 lbs on Dr. Yu's low carb diet. I thought it was funny because SS has always said diets don't work, yet a diet worked for him. icon_lol
How you dare to contradict him. It's all in the mind-pattern. :D

Most likely he didn't lost anything.  He didn't make any diet. He just told that he had lost those pounds. And then he gets some money for references from Dr. Yu.

That's how 'the business' is done in the real world.

Georgios Wrote:[user=18]William[/user] wrote:
Quote:Diets are easy.. Ive been on thousands of them.. LOL

And how many last cigarettes have you had? ;)

Infinite number, it's always the last.

However, maybe you can give us some receipts from the native Greek cousine?  For more healthy diets. ;)

[user=14]Sariel[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Georgios Wrote:[user=18]William[/user] wrote:
Quote:Diets are easy.. Ive been on thousands of them.. LOL

And how many last cigarettes have you had? ;)

Infinite number, it's always the last.

However, maybe you can give us some receipts from the native Greek cousine?  For more healthy diets. ;)

I'm sorry but the native greek cuisine receipt are not for everyone. They are too good and have to be hidden from all non greeks, but who knows what the right price will change in my mind ;)