Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Difference between hyperspace and astral
Janet speaking negatively of Black Magic is laughable...as always she is duplicitous.
Quote:IMO one should clear themselves of any obstructions to being able to communicate with their higher self/Oversoul and go ask the higher self/Oversoul ,the Angels and beyond for deeper enlightenment about the various planes and how things function there.
From personal experience,I know that there are denser and refined regions in every plane within creation's regions of duality..
Finally a light in the dark tunnel.

I didn't think the article was trying to impress on people's minds that the astral is nothing but hell. It was highlighting an aspect of it; an important aspect of it because if everyone could see what happens to their thoughts, it would be one heck of a shock.

Janet always talk about releasing to Oversoul and that is her solution here as well concerning what to do about one's thoughts being captured in the astral and used for ill.

Baniakash, you could teach people how to correct this since you have a concern about what the article doesn't say, possibly yet. Part three is coming next month.

I pose this to everyone on the forum and that is to energy asses the health of your emotional body.
If you are clairvoyant and you see things lodged in the body you are not aware of question each object and find out where it came from and what purpose it is serving.
You want to be conscious of what is going on in your world..
If it is understand that all thoughts,feeling and other energy emanations from us are continually connected to us at the energy level of first incidence,that is the clue.
Next it is to understood that at the end of each projection is the seed idea,feeling , thought form.
Third is that it carries a signature directly related to the originator..
Now with this,and the individual standing in his or her true essence as Soul you are to recall all forms of energy that emanated from you and all the lines connecting them to you.
I am going to add another important aspect which is the scope of dimensions and states of awareness etc..
This energy is collected,cleaned up ,reabsorbed and redistributed within your being,then it brought into a balanced state.
For those versed in Alchemy,the energy can be transmuted into pure energy ,infused with a higher characteristic and then absorbed.
You are working from a level of Soul and not the mind here.
For those who are capable,I suggest you go to your higher self/Oversoul and have it examine this information for validity.
There is more to this subject..

Oneruledbymars Wrote:I don't quite understand what you mean by that Astrojewels. But it sounds very profound, can you please restate it for me. icon_afraid lol

Oneruledbymars,

Well, to say no one does anything to you!

We all begin our journeys way before we are born, we choose our parents, environment, all that, but we do not consider each consequence of that request.

Example- we might choose our father for a particular characteristic, but it is impossible to see the entirety of this mans personality or the occurrences of how he will outplay the ‘father role’ when we are born, we did not ask to be verbally abused or assaulted throughout our entire childhood, did we ask for that? That is his problem, but it then becomes ours when we mature, because this abuse makes us feel like we are useless, and a waste of life, so we have the after affect of that, we go into relationships that are a reflection of that understanding, it becomes a cycle, so our original request has been blown sky high from the intention.

Hope this does not confuse more, very hard to explain in written words.

Ok. I totally see what you meant. But I guess at that point you must accept the damage and heal from it right? Because your Oversoul has allowed you to have that experience for a reason.

But to say "no one does anything to you, you do it to yourself " is an statement unto itself that is not entirely true. Because how you allow the situation to affect you is what you do to yourself, but not something like the abuse you described.

Interesting.......

Very true Oneruledbymars, ultimately it is how you allow the energy of ‘anything done to you’ affect you, but 99% of the population are emotionally battered because of what others have done to them, and you can not hold responsibility for all of it, because it is not always your fault or your intention to be treated so harshly, she may have meant that but she should clarify. Yes I agree with what you say to accept and move on, however this is incredibly difficult for many people, this is the kind of healing that needs to be taught.

Our entire modern existence provides a continual path of questions, yet with very few solutions.

Astrojewels Wrote:Very true Oneruledbymars, ultimately it is how you allow the energy of ‘anything done to you’ affect you, but 99% of the population are emotionally battered because of what others have done to them, and you can not hold responsibility for all of it, because it is not always your fault or your intention to be treated so harshly, she may have meant that but she should clarify. Yes I agree with what you say to accept and move on, however this is incredibly difficult for many people, this is the kind of healing that needs to be taught.

Our entire modern existence provides a continual path of questions, yet with very few solutions.

I have never been able to understand that. The idea of not accepting and getting sidetracked by other peoples actions and not moving on is so foreign to me. As a kid I used to think that everyone was like me. But I learned the hard way that they are not.  

Why do you think this is so difficult for many people, is it just that some souls are stronger than others?

I know thats a big question, but I am curious as to your thoughts.

Its the perfect "matrix" , modern existence is.

Oneruledbymars,

That is a hard question to answer as it has so many factors behind the ‘why’ I think firstly it depends on your mind pattern when you are born, then of course your astrological placements, and lastly the programming you get from your parents, they can construct many bridges in your mind to what you can ‘get over’ and what you can not. I have always had the ability to move on, and thought like you did as a child, I can only say it is part of who I am, but I must also credit my mother for her hard love ways, but with that said many would have grown to hate what a mother like mine done rather than appreciate it. My greatest lessons have come from the times where I have had to be strong, think and work my way though, not a path of where my hand was held and my tears were wiped!

The other factor is that people are just plain negative, they think the worst with every challenge and they fear ‘success’; success is not just money and celebrity, it is having a life that no matter what you experience, you are grateful, and I think that takes it down even more, maybe to about 99.5%.

Then we have the influence of the illuminati, and they help people along with the misery ‘disease’..

What are your thoughts on the why?

Astrojewels Wrote:Oneruledbymars,

That is a hard question to answer as it has so many factors behind the ‘why’ I think firstly it depends on your mind pattern when you are born, then of course your astrological placements, and lastly the programming you get from your parents, they can construct many bridges in your mind to what you can ‘get over’ and what you can not. I have always had the ability to move on, and thought like you did as a child, I can only say it is part of who I am, but I must also credit my mother for her hard love ways, but with that said many would have grown to hate what a mother like mine done rather than appreciate it. My greatest lessons have come from the times where I have had to be strong, think and work my way though, not a path of where my hand was held and my tears were wiped!

The other factor is that people are just plain negative, they think the worst with every challenge and they fear ‘success’; success is not just money and celebrity, it is having a life that no matter what you experience, you are grateful, and I think that takes it down even more, maybe to about 99.5%.

Then we have the influence of the illuminati, and they help people along with the misery ‘disease’..

What are your thoughts on the why?

I agree with you, that it has to do with the way we were raised ( I call that domestication), astrology, and mind pattern. Those 3 things play heavily in our lifelines on Earth. I wonder too if it is just that some souls have evolved faster. Pehaps they have learned there lessons and progressed steadily through each life grasping the tools that they incarnated to get and therefore amassing a stronger ability to function in the 3rd dimension. 

And perhaps these stronger souls have chosen to reincarnate at this time. A time when Gaia would need the support of the energy that these souls can conduct.  It is clear that this is an important time frame in the course of the history of Gaia. I feel very much like I am watching the most fabulous movie I have ever seen. And I am enjoying every minute of it! :)

Oneruledbymars,

Domestication- nice word. Let me ask you, how do you stay positive? Is it just natural to you, or have you personally worked on this life stream, you don’t have to answer I am just curious.