Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do not trust iqhunk
[user=61]Mercy Now[/user] wrote:
Quote:They took down the post where Astrojewels calls out Iq on his pretend(lies) closeness and knowledge of Cliff Dess .

This is what AJ posted at the Linda Goodman forum to IQ that he has since taken down.

Astrojewels
Astrologer

Sign: Pisces
IQ,

I have tried to get onto your lindaland forum, but with no success, and I am tired of trying so I will use this thread to speak to you

Let us set the record straight, cliff did not give this message as you have written it on that forum, so please take his name of your list, this is disinformation, and I have never seen any charts that you claim you have done for us, please IQ stop using my name and cliffs for your threads, we do not give you permission to do so. Seriously who do you think you are quoting stuff and talking like you are our friend? You have never even spoken to cliff!"

At least I haven't been able to find it and they don't have a search feature .

I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't suddenly magickally "reappear" .

I think they also took down the truth about Andrija Puharich whom iq holds in high regard along with Timothy Leary etc.
IQ seems to have a fondness for MK-ultra agents.

He's loving his power to eliminate and manipulate posts over there.

Just a little bump:D

Do not trust Iq's "earthquake predictions" either.  None of them come true, just another fearmongerer who credits the "white magicians" for quakes not happening.

Gotta have a back up lie to cover ones ass.
Gott a keep pushing the "GWB".

who would rely on an internet dude naming himself 'iq hunk' to fortell their destiny and give premonitions and other unsorted baseless junk he can dream up

hahah,... 'iq hunk'?? how vain and narcissistic

it's some form of crossbreed socrates/schwarzenegger hybrid daydream of his

As if that isnt bad enough, he also gives people advice to "stay at home" during the times when he "predicts" earthquakes...So, if your house is on or anywhere near a faultine etc...stay at home?  Cos that is safe?

:)

hahah.. from his site

"By donating, you can claim 10 times the donated amount as reward from God. I do not know how it works, but it does."

icon_3rofl

[user=1761]deepseafish[/user] wrote:
Quote:hahah.. from his site

"By donating, you can claim 10 times the donated amount as reward from God. I do not know how it works, but it does."

icon_3rofl
icon_lachtot

I'm sure his "white magicians" help out.

IQ is such a bs-er.

Hey iqhunk, I thought I'd give some food for thought. You're going to destroy your business if you continue to post lies all over the net about this forum and it's members. No one will trust you. Is that what you want? Take some time and think about that.

Also if you continue to post lies we will release all the dirt we have on you. Your business will be destroyed.

(10-21-2011, 06:52 PM)Richard Wrote: Hey iqhunk, I thought I'd give some food for thought. You're going to destroy your business if you continue to post lies all over the net about this forum and it's members. No one will trust you. Is that what you want? Take some time and think about that.

Also if you continue to post lies we will release all the dirt we have on you. Your business will be destroyed.

Touché .

BTW IQ Hunk.. A friend of yours over at the "Ashtar Command" site is advertising the "WhiteDugpas/Whiteflamewarriors". Ravinder something...

LMAO.

10 pages?? seriously...

If it takes 100 pages to expose those ushering a new world religion, it is worth it. (Especially if they support the swerdlows and claim that the likes of SS and DI are saints......)