Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do not trust iqhunk
Sorry, that might be the wrong abbreviation..Linda Goodman, the forum Richard mentioned where IQ is the moderator.

http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum29...00092.html

They took down the post where Astrojewels calls out Iq on his pretend(lies) closeness and knowledge of Cliff Dess .

At least I haven't been able to find it and they don't have a search feature .

I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't suddenly magickally "reappear" .

I think they also took down the truth about Andrija Puharich whom iq holds in high regard along with Timothy Leary etc.
IQ seems to have a fondness for MK-ultra agents.

He's loving his power to eliminate and manipulate posts over there.

Should anyone decide to post at Linda Goodman or anywhere iq posts be sure to get a screen shot of both your post and all the replies . :?

Mercy Now Wrote:Should anyone decide to post at Linda Goodman or anywhere iq posts be sure to get a screen shot of both your post and all the replies . :?

Yes. Please do that if you post on that forum..IQ has no integrity..he will change his posts etc so that he can come across as more "spiritually correct"...He does this as an afterthought and it is nothing more than word manipulation,....maybe he is getting lessons from certain mods on that other forum...

This is what AJ posted at the Linda Goodman forum to IQ that he has since taken down.

Astrojewels
Astrologer

Sign: Pisces
IQ,

I have tried to get onto your lindaland forum, but with no success, and I am tired of trying so I will use this thread to speak to you

Let us set the record straight, cliff did not give this message as you have written it on that forum, so please take his name of your list, this is disinformation, and I have never seen any charts that you claim you have done for us, please IQ stop using my name and cliffs for your threads, we do not give you permission to do so. Seriously who do you think you are quoting stuff and talking like you are our friend? You have never even spoken to cliff!

Thanks MN for setting that straight. IQ should be reported to the owner of Linda Goodman forum. He is controlling posts instead of being a moderator. And posting lies as well.

BlueMoon,
The owner and iq are buddies.

How does one take a screen shot?

[user=1648]Sifter[/user] wrote:
Quote:How does one take a screen shot?

The way I do it, I press the "PRTSC" key on the keyboard. After that, you open up the program "Paint" and then you look for the paste button. (its location varies on the version of Paint you have) After that you can edit the screenshot or whatnot, and then save it.

[user=61]Mercy Now[/user] wrote:
Quote:BlueMoon,
The owner and iq are buddies.

icon_dohicon_wallbash