Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone else sometimes dislike it when Janet S operates the exp Q/A?
Oh Please!!

SS's "general gist of what's going on" is contorted and biased towards his agenda.

As an example......

You take a news piece such as bees swarming in a natural  funnel  formation:shock: around a crowded restaurant area or a coyote seen walking  into a  Chicago sandwich shop and eventually the cooler:shock: or a cougar spotted roaming suburbia :shock:and eventually killed and you sensationalize these events. You twist them to suit a specific agenda and call them anomolies.WoooWoooo Make it a soooo freaky!!!

Bees do swarm in a funnel formation. Naturally.

This time of year especially after a drought,wild animals that are hungry take risks.Coyotes are loosing their fear of humans as more and more of their natural habitats are becoming invaded and destroyed. The same goes for cougars though there are people who keep them as pets and they escape or are let loose. Some even find coyote pups and try to raise them .

People, no one is perfect. Which one of us is completely objective? And free of personal ambitions and agendas? None. But, isn't that particular person from which you have some use still better than a person of which you don't have any use whatever?  So, isn't Stewart still much better than a bunch of useless corrupted politicians, hypocritic priests, non-sense newagers and similar stuff you can't avoid in everyday life???
As one example, just find me a person or a site on the net which has appropriate color sequences for a simple thing as it is chakra spinning.

Mercy it's obvious you have a problem with Stewart.

His news is fine and well analyzed(usually). He has no agenda as far as I can tell, besides helping people.

And as always, his news is analyzed from what he knows from personal experience.

MN, Ive known about baking powder and have been using aluminum free for years.  It is the term "organic baking soda" that has me confused.  What you say about Arm & Hammer makes sense, because when I searched Whole Foods shelves for aluminum free baking soda, all I found was Arm & Hammer.  That is where I usually buy my aluminum free baking powder and they do not carry conventional baking powder brands.

Quote:People, no one is perfect. Which one of us is completely objective?
Sariel, That is why I try to examine a variety of viewpoints on all topics, including the ones Stewart and Janet discuss. There's nothing wrong with keeping an open mind when the jury is still out.

I don’t understand what the point of this thread is, or how it will assist anyone here, and it seems to be taking a complete turn from the original subject matter. At the end of the day people, it is a personal ‘choice’ whether to click on the site in the first place, and if you do value the information but have problems, then addressing those who write the information is the best way to receive a response, a good business will appreciate constructive criticism.

An Analogy

Better to tweak the awareness ,per chance,of those who consume the products of Big Pharma. Highlight what they may be digesting so they can make informed choices.Big Pharma already knows what it's doing.

Like that.

Political correctness can take your breath away and chains are chains whether they be gold or iron.

GeeGee Wrote:Mercy it's obvious you have a problem with Stewart.

His news is fine and well analyzed(usually). He has no agenda as far as I can tell, besides helping people.

And as always, his news is analyzed from what he knows from personal experience.

I do not agree with this assessment.His news section is so great,that most of the info,if not all can be found on rense.com

The agenda part,well,I'll leave that to the imaginationicon_3jump

Moon Child Wrote:I do not agree with this assessment.His news section is so great,that most of the info,if not all can be found on rense.com

The News can be found anywhere on the internet. The interpretation he gives can only be found on his website. But as I said, he interprets it based on what he has experienced.

I personally have not seen any legitimate case of a negative agenda.

GeeGee Wrote:
Moon Child Wrote:I do not agree with this assessment.His news section is so great,that most of the info,if not all can be found on rense.com

The News can be found anywhere on the internet. The interpretation he gives can only be found on his website. But as I said, he interprets it based on what he has experienced.

I personally have not seen any legitimate case of a negative agenda.
What he interprets,he does not experience.His interpretations are based on what he believes to be the answer to certain things,it does not mean he was everywhere and experienced everything,because that's impossible.You and most people would not be able to see any agenda what so ever.Only a few can even fathom what it is.Most people don't even have an active third eye,much less figure out something like this.