2013 - The Year Of The
Manifestation Of Righteousness

In The Midst Of Demonic Self-Destruction

Dr. Joseph Chiappalone
My Motto - Take It Or Leave It
1-1-13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj3m5KMJ02o

Welcome again.

This is a brief essay in point form to review topics, refresh your memory and introduce new concepts that I will write about later as the year progresses.

1 The classification of Consciousness in all levels of Consciousness, into Viable and on-viable, has concluded.

The separation from the non-Viable can now begin in earnest.

2 I have told you previously that this is the present make-up of the world’s human population:
· 9% Viable consciousness from the Robotic Population which make up 69%
· 31% are Demons. Not one of these is viable.

· A few thousand Theomorphs who are assisting the last phases of the Rescue.

You will note the percentage of demons has increased and it will continue to do so as we progress to the Endpoint. This is mainly due to demonic possession of the bodies of non-viables who engage in activities, particularly drug taking, that facilitate possession. You will have no doubt noted that there is a rapid movement for the expanded use of such things as Marijuana.

3 It is now, more than ever, a Demonic World, and I shall give you examples as the year proceeds.

4 Destructive changes are afoot, and they will affect the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects.

5 I have previously stated ‘Jehovah’ is dead. Part of that ‘being’ manifested as the Monetary Being from the beginning of the Error. I know this is difficult for non-metaphysicians to accept, but let’s proceed.

If you are new to my writings, I suggest you read from Page One of my Website to this point, and if you can spare a dollar or two, read my books.

I will not be answering emails that ask for medical advice, personal advice of any other type, specific metaphysical and spiritual answers, etc. The answers are somewhere in my site, my books, my poems, etc. Find them.

So, what else does 2013 have in store?
6 We shall see the complete control of the Virtual Reality by Demons. This will occur rapidly all over the globe.

7 Demons live via death, destruction, deceit, dishonesty and desecration.

8 They will begin to manifest a Path of Self-destruction.

9 This will cause pain, suffering and misery to all!

10 Their actions will cause fragmentation in all aspects and all levels of existence ­ Mineral, Vegetable, Animal, Human, Devic, etc.

11 You can extrapolate from the last sentence what is going to happen. There will be instability in all those classes of Consciousness with disastrous consequences.

12 All this will be allowed to happen to end this absurdity, this Error, this Abomination.

13 Fiscal Systems will collapse because the Fiscal Being has been dead for some time. Short-term measures will all fail.

14 For those who do not understand, it will mean Despair, Anxiety, Depression and untold suffering.

15 Lack of energy will result in tiredness, inability to cope, rage, more conflict and wars.

16 The Media is making things worse by presenting a false scenario to fool people further. Alternate magazines are guilty of this also and I shall give examples as we proceed during the year.

17 Those a little more awakened will become impatient for the End. They will become more and more sensitive to the negative essence flooding the plane and will feel unwell from that. It may manifest as nausea, unwillingness to mix with those of Darkness, and deleterious effects from perceiving thoughts of disillusion, desolation and despair from the Negativity Pool surrounding the earth.

18 Minds will become darker, and as the thought of the End crystallizers in non-viable beings, rage, savagery, homicide and suicides, will increase exponentially.

19 Psychic abilities will continue to develop so we shall see who is who. But what is seen will not be always welcome or pretty. Brace yourselves, Many shocks are in store.

20 Eventually, even the fooled non-viables will see they have been fed BS with the writings about their becoming ‘gods’, about the Ascension of Earth, joining the Galactic Federation, Earth being a benign classroom, etc., etc. I have covered these points previously. The difference now is that they will awaken to the Cultivated Ignorance and the fact that they have been fooled and been taken as fools. Anger and violence shall be their response.

21 All will see the Demonic (Evil) plots far more easily. This fact is becoming obvious daily. You really have to wonder just who the Demons think they are fooling. They are fooling themselves of course. But, that is the Way of Evil.

22 More falsity about UFOs, Governments, Religions, Science, Humanity, Evolution, etc., will enter the plane but people will NOT be fooled.

23 Viables will be frustrated because they cannot understand why the unawakened failures cannot see the more complete picture as they do. I have told you often the Demons and failures cannot see the Light or Truth or respond to Real Love. Forget them. They are Wraiths awaiting disintegration.

24 This is going to be a time of massive crisis. Like frogs in a drying pond, 2 basic ‘animalistic’ energies/instincts will come to the fore:

a. The instinct for survival ­ thus people will become selfish in the extreme to survive the odds ­ which they cannot, of course. But, you can see the looting, violence, wars of conquest and stealing of resources, etc. To this end, the elite have built themselves tombs, have they not? Trillions have been stolen from the citizenry to build underground complexes in which the thieving elite can drown like failed rats.

b. The instinct to reproduce and save the species - hence sex energy in abundance will flood the plane. Lower centres will be agitated, attacked and often abused. Protect well. Share love not sex. Realize that is why you feel these instincts.

25 Humanity will divide into 2 different mental worlds: that of the Viables and that of the non-Viables.

26 While we are still in the physical, it will be impossible to avoid suffering, so be prepared. Help others, but realize many are not Viable and will separate away from you, emotionally, mentally and spiritually if not actually physically.

27 Timing of the End is not important, but it is sooner than most think.

28 The concentration of the New Green Energy will fluctuate as some of you may have already noticed.

29 A New Energy has been released

30 Realize that what is occurring is a massive operation involving the entire Physical Universe, not just Earth. That is one of the points I will highlight when I discuss some of the essays being published in magazines that push the BS of Cultivated Ignorance (CI).

31 What is occurring here on Earth is occurring in all the celestial bodies in the Universe.

32 People will be force to awaken to the existence of Evil. It is being minimized in the media and alternate literature. Twenty plus years ago, New Agers and the like denied it even existed.

33 Everyone, yes, everyone, will, per force, come to the realization that this existence must come to an end. As I will show, alternate magazines are giving all the BS of continuation in a different form. For now, they just can’t believe or accept what I assert. It does nto matter in the slightest. What is to happen will happen.

34 The Process of Fragmentation and Finalization to the Problem of Evil cannot be stopped. It is way beyond the understanding of humans and/or their control.

35 If you are one of the Workers, realize that the Higher Consciousness often leaves to go elsewhere. Details are not important. But during its absence, the body can feel abandoned. It can feel despair, become fretful, depressed, think it is abandoned, that it has failed, etc., etc. It picks up the evil thoughts and despair of the doomed more easily. The best way to deal with this is to realize what is happening and shut down! Do mundane chores and don’t think too much.

36 That highlights the importance of Protection, Cleansing and Connecting to the Higher Centres. Read inspiring material. Listen to Beethoven, Mozart, Chopin, etc., or meditation music such as that of Kitaro. I found his earlier works were delightful.

37 Spend more time with your pets. They will be undergoing exactly the same stresses as you in this End time.

38 Focus on what it is that is happening. Dispel all Doubt and Confusion.

39 Learn to discern the energy of everyone you meet, regardless of whether you have known them before or not. It is either harmonious with yours or it is not. If it is not, whomever you have met, assuming you are of Light, is not your friend. Beware.

40 Finally, remember each morning to SURRENDER yourself to the Will of the Highest Good. And as you do so, realize you cannot ‘carry’ anyone into the Light.

Why did I repeat all these points most of which I have made before? It is to remind you of them and to make note of the fact that you will find them nowhere else.

To end this short essay, I would like to reproduce a poem by my friend and very close associate Jerry Attrick. Some of you may remember him. As senior moments make their presence felt more frequently, the Jerry Attrick has become a bigger part of the scene. This poem is from my book ‘Morning Glory, Afternoon Reflections, Vol. 1’.

If you don’t understand Jerry, get into the habit of having more frequent and longer-lasting Senior Moments. They will do you good! Just joking!

And, just BTW, you will recall that I said Dementia would become endemic? The evidence is indisputable.

I DONNA-WANNA DYE

A love poem by Jerry Attrick.

Anti-log
Anti-logging
Pretty log
Pro-lapse

(Pssss, It’s ‘Prologue’, Jerry)

Ahrrr… thanks.

I want to tell you how to inter-pirate my poem so
you will get the fullest with it.

The scenes of the poem are set in your mind.

I begin with a ewefarm ….your familistic …your pharmacist ….
a youfarmistic celebration of the trials and joys of Physical
Immorality, err Immortality, but then, as in Thespian Tradition,
- this is a liberal society after all - I falls victim to the far-reaching
tentacles of Love ­ thank Goodness.

(I Reach the music by Page Nine
Err …. I mean, I read the music by Paganini.)

Here goes, like ……

“I donna wanna dye.
I wanna live forever,
Long, and hard,
So I can be ever fresh,
And sprout wings when
The GM foods mutate
My jeans with no fly.

I wanna keep on livin’
And enjoy life like in the movies,
‘Xcept I don’t want their sinnin’.

I wanna paint the town red,
Not lie like a dorky invalid in bed.

I wanna live till me kidder-knees give out
And I gets me own dialysis machine
With all them tubes that go in and out.

And sans teeth or hair,
I’ll emulate a gummy bear.

And I’ll come to grips
With walking when I have no hips,
‘Cause I’ll buy one of them
Darn-fangled machines
That move you around
And even let you fly.

And then I’ll wiz about
As like a young kid I’ll shout.
You see? I don’t wanna dye.
And that ain’t no lie.

But, if I’m so old that there is no air,
Why, I’ll wear a mask
With tubes to a cylinder
That I see people use even though
They can’t get out of a chair,
And their brains, un-oxygenated,
Have the IQ of that chair.

And, if I’m so old my bowels don’t work,
I won’t care, I’ll be no jerk,
I’ll let pretty nurses enematize me
For a fee that’s fair.

And, if my sight should fail,
I’ll watch TV in Braille.
I know Wally-mart has such sets
Periodically on sale.

And, if my legs don’t work either
Along with the failed vision,
At the very worst,
I’ll hang on to your coat tails.

What? What’s that you say?
You will have long said goodbye?
What?
You mean I’ll be without you?
I’ll be lonely and on my own?

Well, in that case, dearest,
I’ve changed me mind.

The World without you
Would not to me be very kind.
I’ve changed me mind.

With you off this World I’d want to fly.
If you go, I go too.

Yes, yes, tell them greedy medics
That when I collapse
I want no part of their heroics.
When it’s my time,
I too want to die.
Yes, dearest, when it’s time,
Nowhere else but with you
I’d want to be.

Without you? No Joy!
I’d be most unhappy.
Don’t you know?
I’d cut my stay in Heaven short
If you, dearest, were not there,
For it’s only your presence
That makes my life fair.

I want to be with you in the sky.
And that ain’t no lie...” (Dr. Chiappalone)

http://rense.com/general95/2013.html

http://rense.com/general95/tricks.html

Sifter wrote this profound synthesis of the situation and put it into "kitchen" language! Tongue

someone wrote:
"...if people like me who believe that life is a gift and a blessing and well worth living challenge you and say “where’s your proof?”..."

Good morning. Forget all about what you've learned, what you've read, what you beLIEve and simply look at the condition of being human. I say "to heck with beliefs"... you must come to KNOWLEDGE and it's either within you or it is not. Either way, your body will die and your personality will too. There is NOTHING about this dimension worth saving.

Not even a tiny bird can sit with his head still for more than 3 seconds for fear of being eaten. Do you see that? You can look off into the distance of nature and appreciate the beauty of the trees and the mountains, but when is the last time you slept in the woods without a big stick and some bugoff? When is the last time you labored in the garden to grow food and have to rely on the weather and the sweat & labor of your skin and bones?

Suppose that you were a divine creator god. Just take a few minutes to imagine it......long pause................................................................................................................................................. I will use the word divine to accentuate an essence of HOLY, that which embodies benevolence, Liberty, True Love, Justice, Care and such qualities. We're looking at the big picture here.

I want you to SEE that Evil does exist and that it has a source. If you don't believe evil exists, then you might read on because you are entirely delusional.

I would like you to consider that the biggest LIE most people have taken on board is the lie that there is only ONE Creator Status Being. I want you to also consider that a Holy Creator can err, yes, make an experimental error, a mistake that is so huge, so novel, so cunning, beguiling, deceiving, even beautiful..... does that shock you?
Not only does a Divine Creator err, but when an error occurs, there is an inbuilt corrective mechanism that kicks in to remedy the situation, however it may be that an "upline" steps in as is the case with the human dilemma.

Consider that this error is what is referred to as Evil (I capitalize the word out of respect, for it is an awesomely powerfull evil god status being). You can read all about "Him" in the Old Testament and many other writings....... filled with vengeance, jealousy and delusion, murder, false promises, psychopathic, narcissistic, such that He declares himself to be THE only true god, while he lays waste to his people, is rapacious in his slaughter. This is a consciousness in operation, a higher level being inflicting his wrath on to his people and through his people. You worship me or else....

Consider the obvious: we have temporary bodies, we must eat other life forms to survive, we must grow old and decrepit and are subject to various maladies and influence... schools, churches, governments, money, heat/cold, water, air (that oxidizes)... do you mean to tell me that you think the state of being human is a Holy situation? That babies gestate parasitically within bodies w/all that blood & gore & pain? That we must defecate and vomit, dress, feed and protect our bodies from elements meant to extort energetic essence emotionally... for your demise? The preponderance of experiences in this "life" is one of drudgery, suffering & absolute horror and it is only the will of the deceived that find beauty and acceptance in having been created in such stifling, prison like bodies AND to attribute it to a loving, benevolent creator. It is only your familiarity that brings you a reprieve of comfort when you are in fact, incontrovertably, on a death sentence on a prison planet in a meatsuit and you will die and hopefully it won't be the terror filled, excruciatingly painful, long drawn out type of exiting, but you will die, in complete delusion and deception that you came in under.

If you can't see that, then there is no hope for you because you will continue to worship (worth ship) the wrong god, little g (and your ego/exterior mind) that has you held captive, unwilling to see the evidence all around you. You don't NEED to read words on a page. You don't need gurus or anybody to tell you anything, IF you are paying attention and asking the right questions and possess divine consciousness. You only have to NOTICE your own "life". You cannot NOT be here and not be damaged, period. It takes a tremendous effort to master your mind and there are very very few who have.

Here's the deal. There IS no Hell. NO divine creator god would EVER subject its creatures to suffering of ANY kind, EVER! NO Holy creator would ever create DEATH such is its consciousness. A Divine Creator can err and spawn what is judged to be evil.

I want you to THINK.

I will use something that the Jesus story said: "I am not of this world".....
HE denounced this world. There ARE some truth kernels in the bible. Actually it is an accounting of the evil empire which IS this dimension.
It's all going bye bye and I can do nothing about your perspective.
Only you can do that.
There ARE demons in meatsuits. They smell good, look good, talk good and you must treat all beings as if they ARE good, howEVER most people do not have a clue when the simple fact of abiding in a body is ample enough. That is all the proof that you need. There is NO way to reconcile the evil that takes place in this world as being of a benevolent intent.

We have been indoctrinated, influenced, persuaded, taken on beliefs, display our egos brilliantly, been jacked around by the hormones in the sex program... well, quite simply, accepted the situation because we seemingly could not make sense of it, discern what's going on, living one program (religion for example) over another (new age) or being atheistic (who can blame them)... I never stopped seeking the truth and it worked out that I have understanding that is NOT popular, I'm well aware.

Point: You cannot prove one iota that this life is benevolent and well, face it, I've just given you a simple proof that death is not a Holy attribute. Try and counter that one. Yes, I denounce this world w/the reckoning that I'm held here against my will... I denounce the subordinate creator of this dimension because it is evil in nature.

You do say that people are preyed upon. Well, there is an Evil God that has preyed on EVERYONE, every single one of us and there's not a damned thing you can do about getting out of this body or the purported recycling system afterwards. Not a f***ing thing can you do to liberate yourself.

I'd say that it warrants total SURRENDER to Most High that does not ask for blood ritual sacrifice (wars), car accidents, heart attacks, running over a squirrel, the euthanizing of herds of animals, ad infintim ... does not require argument, discord or lashing out.

There IS a Holy Source, the Liberator pool of divine consciousness, Holy Spirit and mankind does NEED a Liberator for we canNOT liberate ourselves in this state of being. Jesus did not save anyone, he couldn't even save himself. He was human with divine consciousness and look what happened to him and the plethora of other divine beings...... that same consciousness is still bound up (trapped) & recycled in this fallen world. It truly IS an inside job. A divine, holy essence does not need saving. It needs Liberating while trapped in this dimension.... a job far far greater than a measley human can produce.

Examine thyself. Your thoughts and your actions.
You either have it or you don't.
Evil WILL be transmuted back to primordial unmanifest for the True Holy Consciousness would NEVER condemn any being to tortuous suffering for eternity. That's the evil god's doing.
The rescue is in operation.

This world is Maya and it's very 'real' while here.
Time is non existent but very 'real' while here.

Evil is self destructive AND temporary. Guess what, your body is temporary, so is your ego.
Is your spirit/consciousness temporary? Conversationally I'll say that the soul is another meatless spirit suit of entrapment which means the astral is also demonic. Stop placing value in this dimension because you cannot know for certain if another person is evil or holy but most certainly they are a distraction. Most are hybrids (possessing both natures) and the war is internal AND external. ALL people are subjected to the same mechanisms, doesn't matter whether a person is demonic or holy. That's why you can't see any justice. That's why love and beauty is a false front.

Connect to the REAL.
Your effing material SELF and delusional mind is a Dugpa.
Your love and light and "life is beautiful" is one of the BEST deceptive statements to inflict on someone. Shaming doesn't work on the Wise.

My only suggestion for this blog is to make a contribution of SOLUTION
and then we can discern better where you're coming from, as if I cared.
I know that this life is about death, suffering, discord (least of which is getting lost in your thoughts trying to figure it out who is who) w/momentary reprieves (if you let your guard down).... I can hurt just like the rest of you. I'm not in denial. I don't look forward to it, just like you. But I can emotionally detach best I can.
That's bad AND "good" emotions that will bleed you of your essence.

Fact is - you cannot offer any solutions, there is none except minding your own business and being helpful wherever and whenever you can. I say prepare. Make conscious effort with humility to SURRENDER to Most High and you will endure.
Evil IS going down.

Your reaction to what I've said will clue you up. Question is, are you listening?
And I'm well aware that it brings up more questions.... I don't have time for details... answers are found within if you have the capacity to be vigorously honest and ASK for the divine assistance that is available.

And to this statement: "People don’t need to have special powers or classified access to be able to fathom what’s happening in the world around them."

Oh yes they do. If you are not divine in nature, your purpose is to confuse, defend a fallen world, and specifically keep others deceived along with yourself.
There IS no spiritual progress being made in this world guys... only awakening and in degrees, it only "appears" as progress. Step up to the plate.

I told Most High, Absolute, Supreme of Supremes that I would rather be deconstructed back to nothingness over living in a material dimension ever again.
That's how terrible is this world... unless you have spiritual blinders on. There is no going backwards once you've fully awakened.
Nous is within". (Sifter)

~"Never be divided from the truth by what you would like to believe.”~

There have been SO MANY brilliant people who have posted at this cafe for over 6 years! WHAT A PROUD LEGACY. Smile

Talk in Melbourne, Australia - November, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NDV9QZwu...r_embedded#!

Helpful Chiappalone Techniques

"...The following exercise should be practiced to discern the essence
of any particular being:

1. Protect the self, shell, environment, etc. with white Light.

2. Invoke protection of guides, deities, etc.

3. Bypass the physical mind, and ignore all external stimuli and distractions.

4. Go within in to the inner levels, contact the inner nuclear mind and ask for the information you require.,

This is of course the meditative technique.

DEMAND IN THE NAME OF THE SUPREME OF LOVE, LIGHT AND PURITY, THAT THEY REVEAL THEIR TRUE IDENTITY

BATHING VISITING CONSCIOUSNESSES AND COMMUNICATORS IN DIVINE WHITE LIGHT C O N T I N U A L L Y can then be used to FORCE THEM TO REVEAL THEIR TRUE IDENTITY.

Until that time do not accept ANYONE at face value
and
do not judge ANY being by the `aura' it manifests for this too may be false.

That is, the more energy a being has, even if it is extremely evil energy, the better a false aura that can be manifested.

What they CANNOT DO do is remain in highly vibrational and pure energy for any length of time. Hence, [[[if these evil beings present with an attractive or bright aura in order to deceive other beings by acting as imposter, their aura will be shattered and they will be exposed as evil by a bombardment of true white Light]]]]
The aura of the physical and subtle bodies of these evil beings can be shattered by the observer showering them with white Light LONG ENOUGH

a bright aura, or manifestation of psychic ability has NOTHING to do with a person's essence.
Well-developed psychic abilities can be found in anyone, even the most mundane and evil of consciousnesses.

ACTIVE PROTECTION TECHNIQUES INVOLVE:

1. Active avoidance of programming and pollution which can be avoided by the use of free will.

2. Calling upon deities to assist, protect, bless and awaken us. Connection to these can be made at any time, and especially during times of altered states of consciousness. No thought to or for them ever goes astray.

3. Exercises for purification, for protection, for recharging one's self, and for clearing blockages in the body.

To assist in understanding the exercises which follow, those of you not familiar with the nature and location of units of consciousness should be aware of the following facts.

There are 7 main chakras in a human.

Their colour and location are as follows:

No. 1, Red, situated at the pubic symphysis level.

No. 2, Orange, situated between the pubis and umbilicus.

No. 3, Yellow, situated at the level of the xiphisternum.

No. 4, Green, situated at the level of the midsternum.

No. 5, Blue, situated at the level of the larynx.

No. 6, Indigo, at the level of the bridge of the nose.

No. 7, Violet, on the top of the head.

Visualize each as a ball of colour at the level I have given and located against the back wall of the body.

TECHNIQUE FOR PURIFICATION AND PROTECTION FROM PSYCHIC ATTACK

A. Relax the body.

B. Go into a meditative state.

C. Visualize the White Light coming down from above the head through the top of the head and continuing downwards, passing through all the rest of the main energy centres, spreading outwards till it reaches the feet and then flowing out. Do this a few times till you can feel or see or visualize the White Light surrounding your whole body.

TECHNIQUE FOR RECHARGING OR REVITALIZING ONE'S SELF:

A. Start with the purification exercise.

B. Breathe in a brilliant orange colour and mentally see it engulfing the body, beginning from the feet and going upwards, touching every chakra as it ascends. Finally see the orange light coming out through the top of the head. As the energy rises, feel energised and mentally see the colour engulfing your whole body. Repeat this exercise twice.

EXERCISE TO CLEAR BLOCKAGES IN THE ENERGY CENTERS:

Exercise for clearing blockages in the energy centres:

A. Use the violet colour.
Visualize it as a big disc covering the chakra.
Begin with the lower-most chakra.

B. Cleanse the chakra by mentally seeing the violet light moving vigorously in and out of the chakra.

C. Repeat the process on the same chakra using a pink flame.

D. Move onto the other chakras one at a time using the same process and colours until all the chakras are cleansed.

E. At the end of the whole exercise, use the Golden Light to flush the whole body starting from the feet and finishing off at the top of the head.

The blessing of ourselves, our food, our houses, etc. is a great boon, for the positive energy which is poured down onto us during the blessing helps neutralize any negative energy in us and those objects, and also allows harmony, beneficial assimilation and continuous protection to occur.

Blessings should be requested by us of ourselves and of those things I mentioned as often as possible, and then thanks should be given to the High beings who dispense the blessings so that in this way we can show our appreciation.

Thoughts, colours and sounds all go together and are created consciousnesses which express as energy in other levels and dimensions.

Sounds as created by prayers, words and/or mantras, can enhance or destroy any protective barrier around us. Such sounds can also be used to attack and destroy the essence of evil in others and/or enhance the protection of them.

principally in the form of colour and sound...
A mantra can be used as an energy shield around the subtle bodies..." (Dr. Chiappalone - from one of his books).

Dr. Chiappalone.

...making more sense than the rest, as usual.

http://rense.com/general95/shivas-return.html

"THE ARCANE REALITY.

This is also a pseudo reality but its awareness allows an awakening to the control of Earth and its inhabitants by occult Brethren of Darkness. There are Alien Civilizations in and around Earth whose agendas have been part of human affairs for far longer than most imagine. These are evil aliens who colonized this planet, as they have many others, and, in fact, set up the physical aspect of Humanity as an ongoing experimentation, using stolen plans acquired illegally from the True Creation. In the process of usurping this area they entrapped the Theomorphs who were already here in differing forms.

This aspect of reality is complicated. There have been many, many alien civilizations which have not only visited Earth, but also have been interactive with other aliens here, with the biological experiments set up by other aliens, and with whom they have often waged war. Most of these aliens have energetically exploited Humanity in various ways, especially the entrapped Theomorphs, while remaining well hidden from view, as would keepers in a well-stocked zoo. This reality too is undergoing fragmentation, for all levels of the Counterfeit Virtual Reality are doomed to finish.

These are the aliens who have provided technology, some apparently benign, but most of it certainly destructive, who have now impregnated their biological experiments with agents such as prions, which have caused Mad Cow Disease, AIDS, etc. These are the ones who have cloned many humans, who have become evil human walk-ins, who control the world in various ways. They are experimenting with hybrids such as chupacabras which they hope will survive the changing Earth conditions so that their own consciousnesses will be catered for.

They are the Archons. They are a more advanced class of Sons and Daughters of Darkness. They are being seen more and more as the Virtual Reality fractures and people are acquiring true inner vision, psychic visions, as I said they would as the Endtime approaches.

There are many groups of these aliens, but 6 major ones have shared the "wealth" of this planet of late. The Reptilians, who until recently controlled the world through the US government, are the most powerful of these evil alien clans. They have now shifted their consciousness to China. They are preparing to conduct open warfare with their most threatening foe, the Vulturites, who have been able to gain control of a very much-weakened USA since the Reptilians moved on. These points are of relevance in understanding why World War 3 will begin and why the USA and China are such bitter enemies.

THE REALITY OF THE TRUE GOD CONSCIOUSNESS.

Regardless of what many may want to believe to the contrary, a True God Consciousness does exist. Via Beings called the Elohim in ancient texts (true Divine Consciousness, as I use the word), this Consciousness is the one which has been balancing this evil plane with its Light while its Theomorphic offspring were evacuated bit by bit over a long, long time. We have now come to the end of this Process of Evacuation. This is the Consciousness which has accessed each consciousness, whether Theomorphic or Counterfeit, and judged it for spiritual worthiness. In other words, the Final Judgment of all "souls" has already occurred.

The Corrective Process involves the Liberation of True Beings and all others deemed viable..." (Dr. Chiappalone link from post above).

The Secret Book of John - from the Gnostic Society Library

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/apocjn-davies.html

Yaldabaoth Deceived

By His [All that is - supreme GOD] sacred command He sent down the five Lights
In the forms of the principal advisors to Yaldabaoth.
[This led to the removal of Yaldabaoth’s mother’s [Sophia] divine Power from him.
They told Yaldabaoth:
“Blow some of your Spirit in the man’s face,
Then his body will rise up.”
Yaldabaoth blew some of his Spirit into the man.
That Spirit was the divine Power of his mother.

[He didn’t understand what was happening, for he lived in ignorance.]

~His mother’s divine Power left Yaldabaoth
It entered the psychic human body
Modeled on the primordial image.~

The human body moved!
It grew powerful!
It shone!

***Yaldabaoth’s demonic forces envied the man.***
Through their united efforts he had come into being
They had given their Power to him.
His understanding was far greater than that of those who had created him.
And greater than that of the Chief Ruler [Yaldaboath] himself.

When they realized that he shone with light
And could think better than they could
****And was naked of evil,****
They took him and cast him down
Into the lowest depths of the material world.

The Beginning of Salvation

The blessed one.
The Mother-Father
The good merciful one
Looked compassionately upon the Mother’s Power
Relinquished by the Chief Ruler.

Since Yaldabaoth’s demons might again overpower the perceptible psychic body
He sent down from his good Spirit a helper for Adam,
Out of his great compassion
A light-filled Epinoia emerged.
And he called her Life (Zoe).

She aids the entire creation
Working with him
Restoring him to the fullness.
She taught Adam about the way his people had descended
She taught Adam about the way he could ascend,
Which is the way he had descended.

The light-filled Epinoia was hidden in Adam.
So that the rulers wouldn’t know about her
For Epinoia would repair the disaster their mother [Sophia] had caused.

[Adam was revealed because within him dwelt the shadow of light.
His mental abilities were far greater than those of his creators.
They had gazed upward and seen his exalted mental capability.]

The host of rulers and demons plotted together
They mixed fire and earth and water
Together with four blazing winds
They melded them together in great turbulence.

Adam was brought into the shadow of death.

They intended to make him anew
This time from
Earth,
Water,
Fire,
Wind,
Which are
Matter,
Darkness,
Desire,
The Artificial Spirit.
This all became a tomb,
A new kind of body.

Those thieves bound the man in it,
Enchained him in forgetfulness,
Made him subject to dying.

[His was the first descent
And the first separation.
Yet the light-filled Epinoia within him will elevate his thinking.]"

http://hyperspacecafe.com/showthread.php?tid=8501

(Post #6 Bronte Baxter's quote)

"THE GIFT OF ‘NOUS’
Of Nous, Inner Knowledge and realizations,
When True Knowing seems Illogical to the Agnostics
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This works! Put seasalt under your tongue...Robert Faye explains why...
"...I suspect it is the need of the positively charged mineral-salt electrolytes to get to balance that draws out of the body the excess contained-energy that the stimulus dreams need to feed on. The nuclei of these ions have orbital shells that demonstrate huge numbers at a quantum mechanical level demanding electrical charge satisfaction. You could think of them as acting as miniature black holes sucking in all the vibrations of the false contained-energy stored up in your body. Without any food on the table, the stimulus dreams are not attracted to come feed. There is nothing for them to get...(Link above).

End Time Code Part 1 - The Introduction

by Dr. Joseph Chiappalone

http://rense.com/general95/end-time-code1.html

"iii Scientific Mumbo-jumbo is the most dangerous of all, for it has spawned a monster called Scientific Technology which will be the death of Humanity, the Earth and all living things. It is doing this via its ability to deplete the Ozone layer and poison all living things with excessive ultra-violet radiation, via its ability to cause the irreversible Greenhouse effect and some of the global warming, via its ability to irreversibly pollute water and food so that life will soon be unsustainable on the planet, via its pollution of the environment with nuclear and chemical discharges so that everything is carcinogenic and incompatible with life, via its ability to cause nuclear holocausts, via its ability to infect everyone on the planet with death-dealing AIDS, and other totally resistant strains of microbes such as malaria, tuberculosis, staphylococci, pneumococci, the Ebola virus, etc.

Science has promised short term gain but delivered long term pain and destruction, even planetary annihilation. If you read any alien abduction reports, you will note that many of the aliens, in seeking other areas to invade, are lamenting to abductees that their advanced science and its technology have, or are in the process of, destroying their dimensions as well!

Is this so? In support, I turn to one of America's famous and favoured sons. In 1959, J. F. Kennedy was quoted as saying: "I am sorry to say that there is too much point to the wisecrack that life is extinct on other planets because their scientists were more advanced than ours."

iv Metaphysical Mumbo-jumbo is the only one with the answers. It is a personal Mumbo-jumbo and it involves no one else. It does not interfere with the thought processes of any other individual. In fact, it encourages diverse, individualistic thinking in all beings. In contrast to the others above, it fosters harmony, love, peace, truth and respect for all aspects of creation. It promotes awareness and rightful knowledge with which to dispel all fears" (Dr Chiappalone).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dr. Chiappalone's Damaging Pretenses of Special Authority MetaOntosis 10 4,063 02-02-2015, 06:13 AM
Last Post: MetaOntosis