Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ELF
Since 9.11.09, (that’s the 11th of November!) there seems to be massive amounts of ELF, anyone else feeling this? The frequency seems to be static based, a little hard to explain in words, but it is energetically heavy. Everyone knows that we do not get that many chemtrails in our area, yet they have been active the last few weeks, and they are dissipaters, which I think has a lot to do with this energy, but just curious if this is going on elsewhere, what kind of chemtrails are you getting in your area- lingering or dissipaters?  

Yes,Ive been feeling that too, its been quite intense in last two weeks. I also noticed the same with other people around me who are not aware of ELF. About the chemtrails, I cannot say,because its been cloudy, but I am sure there are, since this area is srayed all the time.

mostly dissipating. i think it has something to do with the winter season coming on. although i havent been watching long enough to notice lingering chemtrails during the winter. i only see those kind when its warm. also i think these dissipating ones react faster to our atmosphere. anybody know why it snows in warmer areas before it snows in the northern parts?

It's been somewhat cloudy here with some clearing. I haven't noticed as many chemtrails  on the clearer days. I would say mostly  dissapating .The ELF though has been horrendous and people are showing it.

2 weeks ago we had trails... But then it got over cast and has been raining.. today is the first day we have seen the sun in over a week.

The other night i was on skype, talking to a friend and all of a sudden the buzzing in my head started. I could tell what it was, i got quiet to ponder it plus it was so loud and took over , them my friend asked if i noticed that too.. That was weird, that we both received it. I jokingly said that we have just received a download.

lol that is weird. one time i had this crazy tone in my left ear then my right it was so loud while i was in class, i was talking to my buddies about reptilians and mind control and i honestly couldnt hear myself talk and barely hear myself think, i left school early that day.

Interesting that it is cloudy everywhere, it is necessary for it to be cloudy for them to spread the flu around, and no coincidence that the chemtrails are majority dissipating! The ELF is the worst I have felt for a long time and I totally understand what you are saying MN about everyone reacting to it, any thoughts on this bombardment?

William, when you said that jokingly what did you friend say?

Ah yes...the ear ringing and ear deafness...I get that a lot. Just the other day I had a new one...inside my ear it was twitching. Not on the outside, but actually on the inner ear. Really weird feeling.

AstroJewels wrote:
Quote:The ELF is the worst I have felt for a long time and I totally understand what you are saying MN about everyone reacting to it, any thoughts on this bombardment?

Only that is has been used the past couple of weeks to enhance the underside of  the Scorpio new moon. Deep unconsciousness motivations for control ,domination and power,and it's influence on people.

Also the increased ELF comes with a Saturn square Pluto influence .