Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ELF
Yes MN, goodness that is so obvious and as much as I have thought about it, I did not put the puzzle together, doh…. And Saturn square Pluto really does have an impact, it creates disruption, setbacks and of course the energy to control others…so are you feeling any changes? or have you done any gifting?

Yes AJ I am . I'm finding that humility is probably the best antitdote for this intense aspect. I'm not saying I have mastered that however.

I will say that this aspect ,especially with the ELF added , could bring lowered physical resistance and fatigue at a time when responsibility and expectations are increased.

Thanks for the gifting reminder!! I tend to get caught up on how to deal with the challenge inwardly .

Yes I agree, and I always think that once you have an idea of the energy and thought behind what is going on, it tends to make it easier to deal with, but for the millions of others that feel off balance with no idea it just gets worse.

It's interesting to me that  it was in this aspect I dreamed the other night that  I met my "darkside " . 

Whoo that sounds interesting MN, do you want to talk about it? I have had strange sleeping patterns the past couple of nights but nothing like that, you have me verrrry curious.

okay. It was male and very handsome and very intelligent. When I told him that I wasn't afraid of him he mocked me by an evil expression and evil glint in his eye. When I told him that I wasn't impressed by him either he again mocked me . When I told him that I would overcome him he vanished and I woke up. The End

Not earth shaking but I never had that experience before either.

So how did you know he was your darkside, did you just know by energy? So what do you think this means MN?

I knew because of the energy  as you say and a "recognition". of sorts . I'm trying not to anaylize to much and let the meaning surface. That said it has me a little jittery.

I agree with you that it should not be over analyzed and the reasoning of it will just come to you, as all things do when you are patient, and totally understand how it would make you jittery, it’s not something we would ask for. It is very interesting though MN, very.. and it makes me think that it is reflective of this current energy, because I feel a big shift which I really can not put into words at this time, the only way to explain it ‘sort of’ is I feel that I am being pulled apart on an energetic level! Any thoughts?

Yes . One comes to mind immediately. Pluto will break apart anything that has gotten too big.Pluto Saturn square will challenge and disrupt  authority and/ or tradition. What has remained hidden for any reason will have to surface or could very well poison us.

AJ, It won't surprise you that I'm addressing the same feeling of being pulled apart energetically.