Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ears, Ears, Everywhere!
Quote:"The people with Dolphins genetic can too very often be recognised only by their ears."

Sariel, could you describe the characteristics of this.(or anyone in the know:)) I was looking through this thread and didn't notice if this was discussed more.

Thankyou,

Sheri

People with Dolphin genetic very often can have attached earlobes. I see that on my friends who have strong Dolphin genetic bakcground.

People with similar genetics can look very similar each other, sometimes can have the same thoughts. Because their frequencies are so close.

The best analyst of human physical characteristics in the history were Taoist practionists. Today you can find books from Western psychologists describing mind pattern using human physical characteristics. However, some of that books were written under new age movement combining teaching from Far east and very often their authors are missing points or using false informations.

If you are interested in researching your own genetic bakcground you can do that the best if you combine analysis of your own mind pattern, trace your family lineages, and make consultations with some good psychic like Stewart Swerdlow.

You're welcome

Quote: Reich procedures/Mesmerism is direct mind-control by manipulating the auric field/mind-pattern by exchanging psychic/sexual energies. I thought this thing is a much stronger capability at/by males, instead of at/by females;

You are right, males have the stronger ability to imprint another person's mind-pattern & energy field using or exchanging their sexual energy.

Quote:I thought televesion sublimals use a mix of both indirect & direct mind-control by scenes/words/images and electromagnetic-frequencies.

That is more than true!

Quote:You are right, males have the stronger ability to imprint another person's mind-pattern & energy field using or exchanging their sexual energy.
Has anyone heard of psychic seduction techniques?  Visual techniques to psychically influence and trigger females to have sexual fantasies of you.  I do not know if they work, but such things exist if you look it up on google.com.

Sounds like you are talking about succubuses and incubuses.

SilverInfinity Wrote:Has anyone heard of psychic seduction techniques?  Visual techniques to psychically influence and trigger females to have sexual fantasies of you.  I do not know if they work, but such things exist if you look it up on google.com.
Something like succubi and incubi ? I guess you mean:

Succubi as entities seducing sexual energy from males ?

Incubi as entities energetically invading the bodies of females ?

Something like energetic sexual intercourse ?

Check the Sexuality DVD of Expansions Inc.  for a first insight, the subject is not easy to explain.

But the trigger examples and the fantasies you mean here are an other story, I guess.