Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Energy Healing
Hey everyone

I was wondering what was your experience with energy healing? Did it completely heal physical ailments, as in the ailment completely disappeared because of a healing technique?

My experiences with energy healing is just putting my hands over the injured area, and feeling the flow of energy in my body all converge to the injury area through my palms. My problem is that I always end up falling asleep or too tired to continue.

I think I am taking too much energy from my body. But I don't know where else to take energy from. Any input or your experiences are welcomed.

Thanks.

I am definately no authority on the matter. But if you experiencing lack of energy maybe before you start, instead of feeling the energy flowing through your body, try tapping into the energy of the universe also.

Maybe start off feeling the energy flow through yourself - feel your life force, then once you have that, expand on that and feel one with everything and feel that unlimited energy available to you flowing through and around you everywhere.

Once you feel not only your own energy flowing through you but all the energy around as well, then maybe try your healing again. I will post here an excercise from Seth speaks that might help you feel that energy. You may be able to adapt it to help you. Good luck :)

"For now, here is one quite effective but simple exercise. Close your eyes after having read this chapter to this point, and try to sense within yourself the source of power from which your own breathing and life forces come. Some of you will do this successfully at your first try. Others may take longer. When you feel within yourself this source, then try to sense this power flow outward through your entire physical being, through the fingertips and toes, through the pores of your body, all directions, with yourself as center. Imagine the rays undiminished, reaching then through the foliage and clouds above, through the center of the earth below, extending even to the farthest reaches of the universe. Now I do not mean this to be merely a symbolic exercise, for though it may begin with imagination, it is based upon fact, and emanations from your consciousness and the creativity of your soul do indeed reach outward in that manner. The exercise will give you some idea of the true nature, creativity, and vitality of the soul from which you can draw your own energy and of which you are an individual and unique portion. "

Thank you Damo. I had a very hard time processing this. So my life force is a substance that keeps me alive and that also contributes to the Universe being alive and active. So this substance flows within my body and out to the Universe. An analogy: When I'm breathing in, oxygen is keeping me alive. When I'm breathing out, I'm sharing this air with earth, which shared its dust with the Universe, etc.

Wow great analogy, I never thought of breathing in those same terms. But it seems as if the physical act of breathing can be used as an analogy for the unphysical energy in the universe.

ooooo I really like that one, nice :)

Also when i'm talking about the universe I guess it all depends what your own perception of the universe is too. When I think of the universe, only about 1% of the universe im thinking of is the physical world our waking selves experience. 

My thinking for you was maybe by tapping into another energy source, you wouldn't need to deplete your own. Hopefully it can be of some help. Maybe someone else out there has some insights on this too?? :)

::EDIT::

With the exercise maybe you could adapt it to reverse it when you feel the life force within extended from out your being.  And then once it has filled out everywhere, feel that flow of energy coming back and so on and so forth, replenishing your stocks with every cycle. 

Not a bad idea, Damo. I will try that when I have time to devote to healing tomorrow.

I tried to heal my TMJ (misaligned jaws) by taking in energy from inside my body until I felt it exhausted. Then I tried taking in from outside sources. Well, this didn't work too well for me because I became tired and the jaws did not heal. Many people talked about taking healing energy from the Universe, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Try looking inside yourself for the answers, I always find that's where I get the best information from.

Do you think you don't have enough energy or now do you really beleive it?

Do you think the universe can supply extra energy for you because thats what others have told you but do you really believe and know it to be true?

Do you only think you can heal yourself or do you really know it to be true?

Those type of questions will go a long way to answering your questions.

A famous saying goes like this...."Whether you think you can or think you cant, your right".
My philosophy goes more along the lines of "Whether you know you can or know you cant, your right".   

I think your signature says alot for this situation.  It is quite interesting at the moment your sporting a signature about beliefs.  On the surface it may seem like you think these things to be true, but is that what you really believe.  Like do you believe the universe can supply you the healing energy your looking for as much as you believe if you jump in the sea on any given day you'll get wet?

Only some food for thought SI.  I dont really know you or your situation for that matter, all I know is when I read your posts these are the feelings I get about whats going on for you.

I could be completely wrong, but just trying to help :)
 Maybe someone else has some thoughts on this matter and wishes to comment??

Good Luck 

i'm no expert either as i'm learninga nd trying to resolve my life.I have taken classes in disciplines that help increase your vital force(life force)chi..prana...and breathwork is a key component in your energy life. you have your energy or chi energy in your body..then you have the energy of the universe..then you have other things to provideyou with energy such as food and breathing. thats how you can sustain it. you dont want to be around things that you perceive to drain you. the mind sometimes says"this person or object or place can or can't drain me or can or can't uplift me" and then it allows what to happen but you know that your mind won't allow these things to happen if you set it that way. so its about mind over matter to some extent that affects the chi /energy/pranic flow.

then you want to have food or drinks or be in a place that can help increase your energy...your vital flow...
like you can be in a beach or a park where the life source is good(i've been in a beach where it didn't feel good for me..and on the contrary have been around parks nad beaches that felt good)...you'd want to meditate or do breathwork of some sort..
or if you want to do movement meditations wher ei always say these things help(yoga, tai chi, falun gong, qi gong,etc)...
dancing and singing..or chanting can help...
anything that feels natural to you at the moment helps increase your chi energy.
when you direct your energy to a part of a body that needs it....if its a natural feeling to do it, then do it...if you feel tired..i'd say rest up and have some nourishment of some sort.

you can with your mind direct universal flow to your soul and your body and your mind...through your hands...to direct the energy to your body or that of another...
if it feels right, then go with it, if it doesn't...and its done with ego..then don't do it.

i practice reiki but i'm no expert in it either...and the reiki is(there was a time i did tap into my own body field/kundalini flow to do this but now i'm not doing this) what i know that allows me to do energy work with myself and others. i dont do it on others unless its absolutely necessary or if i feel that iw atn to do this for another.
the reiki replenishes my flow quite often but i know that i need to do things for my own personal energy field without the use of reiki...
peace and love

Thanks both of you. I don't have access to a beach, and my house is haunted, so it could be ghosts stealing my energy when I try to heal. I always told myself that I have unlimited energy. I won't visualize white light unless I bring it out of my inifinite sppirit. As for taking energy from the environment, whenever I take in energy I'm also afraid of taking in negative energy. I will read more about people's healing experiences and NDE healing experiences. Maybe there's a common factor somewhere.

energy is ultimately neutral and its always flowing in abundance...this is why they say to energy practitioners its about your use of intention and direction--they say to some reiki practitioners if you have bad intent, the energy doesn't flow/stops flowing--if you have good intent it flows. every practitioner of energy and movement meditations knows about or should understand they have to always maintain themselves naturally..know how to replenish themselves/rejuvenate themselves..keep themselves fresh and pure in body and mind. and they know about the consequences of why.if your mind told itself differently that the ghosts can't steal your energy or harm you, and every cell of your being and your soul knew that you can't be harmed, then you won't be harmed.
you know it...
but ask your heart/your guide/ your soul...whats best for you. like i said i'm still figuring it out and reworking my mind and body..i've gotta heal..and thats my journey.
peace and love

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Send Distant Energy Healing to Anyone Breaking News 2 853 05-24-2017, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Richard