Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Energy Healing
An example of synchronicity: 30 minutes ago I was going through my refrigerator. I looked at the brown eggs, and I thought what's the difference between brown and white eggs anyways? Then just a minute ago, I saw the egg ad on dictionary.com when I was looking for a definition of glycolysis: "What's the difference between brown and white eggs?"

I used the same sychronicity law I figured out because I wondered, and thought the answer will come to me. It happens fast. Came to me in less than an hour. Some synchronicities keep repeating themselves, like how you see signs throughout the day and they all point to something. The others happen once because they match what you want instead of giving you off signs.

Now the formation/aura changing is different. There is progressive change in your body or brain since the moment you have done it. I don't have a law for it yet, it's a work-in-progress theory, because I can't get my 5th success even though I try to replicate the steps from all the previous successes. I'm missing something!

Attached Files Image(s)

Fascinating. 

Personal questions that I am trying to answer for myself when synchronicity happens to me (I experience it often):
  • Do my thoughts create synchronicity within my reality or is *someone* rearranging my reality for me, because I have wished it so?  In other words am I doing this alone or with help?
  • Why can't I make synchronicity happen every single time I want it to?  What is the key to make it happen at will?

SI, you got me to wondering about eggs and I was shocked to learn that there is nutritional difference between a white and a brown eggs. I always thought brown eggs were better for you. They do say brown eggs taste better.

Quote:There is no nutritional difference between a white and a brown egg but many people profess that there is a real difference in taste. The fact that brown eggs are preferred has been demonstrated by taste test.

Brown eggs are more expensive to produce due to higher feed costs with the much heavier brown chickens. A brown chicken weighs almost a full pound more each than a regular white leghorn hen. 

http://www.roseacre.com/brown.html

As one becomes more and more integrated into different levels of energy,it is found that the energy streams begin to align with your state of awareness and that is where things happen by intent.Up until that point it is more of a hit and miss.
If anyone is interested,just take any form of energetic stream you work with and find out to what extent your awareness is integrated in to it.Where you have most success in the use of energy is where you are more aligned and it applies to the opposite too.
Something to consider when attempting healing on self and even manifestation.

These are organic brown eggs too. I got a safeway card, so the price isn't that bad.

Sily, you wanted to know what was the key to make synchronicities happen. baniakish was right. You have to have a certain awareness. For me personally I can tell myself I want synchronicities when I enjoyed something or I am very curious about it, then have faith in the universe. You have to be aware of the inner part of you that enjoy things for what they are and feel that there is so much abundance in the unvierse that you get to enjoy the same things again. If you were curious, then you'd feel the abundance of knowledge that the universe has to offer. It's hard to explain, but it's an awareness inside of you that is separate from logic.

If you force yourself to enjoy or wonder about something, then tell yourself there is more of it, this won't work. The enjoying or wondering has to be spontaneous when you go through your day. Then whatever you were spontaneous about and actually went through the entire process to trusting the abundance of the universe, you will activate the synchronicities for that event or thing.

I think enjoying/wondering is related to having abundance, so you can easily go from one to the other. It has to be spontaneous, remember. Keep an eye open for beauty for what things are.

Then you can become conscious of what will lead to synchronicities instead of having them by accident. But enjoying/wondering things is my habit, so I do have synchronicities that I didn't intend consciously. But that's great :)

Re: synchronicity - sometimes what seems like a lack of response is actually a response (as in "no" or "not yet").

Re: brown eggs vs. white eggs - shell color is species-dependent. The nutritional content of eggs will vary slightly between species and among individuals within a species because it depends on the nutritional status of the hen producing the eggs. The following is an excellent source of information on nutrition, recipes, anything related to food:http://www.whfoods.com/

Cool website Pallas. Thanks for your bit on the Hen. It makes sense that an egg's nutritious value depends on the Hen that hatched it. If a farm is good at feeding nutritious food to their Hens, then I'd buy from that farm. But the only place I have access to eggs is a market. The farms seem like something remote to me.

"Re: synchronicity - sometimes what seems like a lack of response is actually a response (as in "no" or "not yet")."
I can't say that's true or not in my experiences. Synchronicities happen because I wanted them to. But it won't happen no matter what if the synchronicity is about something I don't personally enjoy or wonder about. Also, I can't fake it. If I force myself to enjoy or question something that I want synchronicities of, it will not work. I'd say 90% of the time, if I get that natural response of happiness (enjoying or wondering) from something, then I follow up on believing that there's an abundance (there'd be more of it around me, etc), then it happens. The other 10% of the time I cannot say whether I didn't enjoy it enough or that the lack of response was a "not yet." The way I test synchronicities is that whenever I feel happy (again, enjoy or wonder) about something, I'll see if any signs, opportunities, people will show up. Of course, just being happy about everything won't do it. I have to also make a remark about life's abundance and then leave it at that.

Though when it seems like a "not yet" the synchronicities happen over and over again. They're signs that point to something I enjoyed/wondered about. This can come from tv advertisement, things my friends talk about, etc. This would usually encourage action because you're being reminded about what you thought (the word thought is just a shorthand of saying what I did). I bet if this is the case, then at that time, the opportunity can't come to you if you don't take action.

When something is definitely "yes now," then the synchronicity happens only once, and it is not a sign, but an opportunity or person that comes into your life.

But it's possible that "not yet" includes signs and a lack of response depending on what you want. I'm not going to dismiss what you said. Again, the other 10% of the time I cannot say whether I didn't enjoy it enough or that the lack of response was a "not yet."

xD. I'm just happy that I can have synchronicities of things that I enjoy. It makes life flow better. But when I'm sad, synchronicities have a hard time happening.

BUT, that doesn't mean people won't get the constant-bad-luck type of synchronicities. I just don't anymore because I'm aware of the process of synchronicities that attracted bad situations. If I enjoy pitying myself, or being a victim, then follow up by saying there's an abundance of that in my life (like "oh why is life always like this"), THEN I'd get tons of bad luck. I became aware of that and stopped enjoying being a victim. When I got tons of bad luck, I'd often think my life is always full of crap, and I would not be aware that I thought of it, because it became a habit. The ejoying part that comes before this was being content that the bad luck met my expectations of life (we all like to think we are right). So the key to attracting bad luck is this habitual thinking process: "Ha! Of course this happened to me. My life is full of crap/bad luck." Becoming aware and taking responsibily of this habit will stop the bad luck. It was a hard lesson that I learned. I typed about this in length because when everything you want goes wrong because of powerful bad-luck sychronicities, it's devastating, and I thought this information could help some people.

Edit: I had to edit a lot because I wanted to make sure I articulated my experiences clearly and accurately. If anything is hard to understand, ask me to clarify.

Okay how did we go from energy healing to synchronicites. Some healing has to do with the laws of attraction, and the laws of attraction has to do with what you think. Therefore, healing has to do with what you think.

I tend to believe there are also other ways of healing without changing your thoughts. But as some people have pointed out here, the success of energy healing (which is one of the ways) depends on how blocked you are, and that depends on your thoughts.

I'm applying the laws of attraction called aura changing that I observed in my life. It changed my body, abilities, and beliefs, but happened only four times when the thinking process was so intense I got into a trance, and the results are almost immediate. That result is the symptoms associated with my body changing. But I know that the aura has changed. The physical part takes some time. In the end I get what I want. The only problem is that I have a hard time testing it, unlike synchronicities. I'm thinking there might be an obscured reaction. I'm definitely sure it's not happiness (enjoying/wondering), because it'd be a lot easier to come up with a fifth success. Even though I have a hard time testing it, the four successes were so convincing, I can't drop it. I have to figure out how I can heal using this aura changing, and the steps to it.

I'm also considering Dr Emoto's and others' work on how our thoughts change the molecular structure of tissue. I think thoughts can also change our bone structure, etc, because they're all made out of cells.

Last night I was thinking about people or thoughts that trigger at least a little anger. Then I react to them by saying I shouldn't remember my dad for his past, I shouldn't remember these people for the harm they done to me, because I love my dad, and I love myself. If I keep the hurt that others passed to me, then I would only hurt myself. All my acne cleared up this morning. Not sure if this is just a mere coincidence. Acne can spontaneously clear up. But I'm keeping their work in mind.

I'm testing several ideas for healing. xD

How is reiki different from spiritual hands on healing?? Thankyou x:)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Send Distant Energy Healing to Anyone Breaking News 2 846 05-24-2017, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Richard