Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Experienced Ex-pansioner
Sifter Wrote:Thanks Richard. Would you tell me the cookie for this site so I can set it as you mentioned?
Put hyperspacecafe.com into the white list and it won't get deleted ever again.

......only a single-post account

It seems like Stew is trying bust this forum on conspiracy(to commit murder) charges.. all this talk about 'taking out' Stew or Travis.
All there needs to be is some actual discussion between two posters about a plan ...just like Rosie-3 was trying to do with the other posters
Try to remember that.

I picked up on something along that line too lurker2.

It was flat out obvious that Rosie-3 was trying to bait someone, anyone. Gave me chills.

Goodbye all. I've decided to withdraw my presence here and felt it appropriate to mention it because I appreciate everyone's efforts & contributions. I'm just tired.
Fare well.

Crap... I can't find the way to delete my account....maybe I'm just too tired right now...... so if it may be done for me, thank you. It's my request.

Sorry to hear you're leaving. We don't delete accounts but I can close yours if that's what you want.

My thoughts will be with you Sifter. Always be well and happy. ^^*

And my webmaster has not contacted me since he went to vacation 3 weeks ago but I'm sure you will be back here to check the info about swindlow exposing site.
" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "

I guess I will stay signed on for now. Had a bad day yesterday and was a bit overwhelmed. We had to remove 4 very large trees yesterday that were way too close to the house and it broke my heart, I asked their forgiveness and thanked them for standing strong & tall through a horrendous ice storm we had 2 yrs ago....
Later I was having heart palpitations.

Yukesam,I am looking forward to your website. But I have to tell ya that I can hardly stand to see stew's face each time you make a post... lol

Sifter Wrote:But I have to tell ya that I can hardly stand to see stew's face each time you make a post... lol

Hey Sifter, I felt some good decency and integrity when I read your posts and above post of yours just confirms it. Please keep an eye on this cafe. And remember this site need you along with many wonderful members.

About the avatar, that’s the whole point! lol~ And that’s the horny face of Stew BTW standing with my friend. So creepy but telling so much about the scumbacK~[font="맑은 고딕"]LOL[/font]
" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "