Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Experienced Ex-pansioner
Sifter Wrote:I guess I will stay signed on for now. Had a bad day yesterday and was a bit overwhelmed.
Take care of yourself first--you have given a lot of sincere energy here to the site; and I have appreciated reading your posts as a fellow ex-exp.  It is ok to take a break--any forum I have ever been on will always have those people who are just here to waste their and your time.

But to those core members who remain here to bear witness to our experience, a great thanks to you faithful few.  I do not judge your depth of anger and hurt to do what you feel you must do or say; that is your truth, and there is always a something to be learned  from truth-bearers; those who fearlessly engage in their own inner battles.  So even when I am not posting, there is still some value for me to remain present and listen and bit more.

I, myself after a few good vents here have found that there are so many areas of life that I have neglected and been distracted from because of my involvement with Expansions, that I need to now focus my energy  on rebuilding and reviving the parts that I allowed to be sucked by those vampires.

Like waking from a bad dream, at first I didn't know it was a bad dream until I started touching the ground beneath me again.   It has a been a financial leak and worse yet realizing how S&J were negatively interfering in one's close relationships with others for 7 years and now I am dealing with the consequences, which are not so pleasant; but I prefer the truth no matter how difficult or distasteful.

In the end I choose to let this experience purge and strengthen my core.  We all take wrong turns and get lost from our paths--that seems to be the nature of self-discovery and acquiring wisdom.  The journey continues-- here's to navigating a path with a heart.

You my dear "Sifter" have a big heart--be with your tree spirits and rest.:)

Be well,
Eurydice

Thank you so much for the heart-felts Eurydice.
And Yukesam, it's clearly evident that the avatar is S's sexual predator look, which is why it creeps me.

[user=1648]Sifter[/user] wrote:
Quote:I guess I will stay signed on for now. Had a bad day yesterday and was a bit overwhelmed. We had to remove 4 very large trees yesterday that were way too close to the house and it broke my heart, I asked their forgiveness and thanked them for standing strong & tall through a horrendous ice storm we had 2 yrs ago....
Later I was having heart palpitations.

Yukesam,I am looking forward to your website. But I have to tell ya that I can hardly stand to see stew's face each time you make a post... lol

So your staying I hope?

Sifter Wrote:I guess I will stay signed on for now. Had a bad day yesterday and was a bit overwhelmed. We had to remove 4 very large trees yesterday that were way too close to the house and it broke my heart, I asked their forgiveness and thanked them for standing strong & tall through a horrendous ice storm we had 2 yrs ago....
Later I was having heart palpitations.

Yukesam,I am looking forward to your website. But I have to tell ya that I can hardly stand to see stew's face each time you make a post... lol

She already said she would stay signed. MN.

And that's all you got to do Sifter.

Nice post Eurydice!
" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "

yukesam Wrote:
Sifter Wrote:But I have to tell ya that I can hardly stand to see stew's face each time you make a post... lol
About the avatar, that’s the whole point! lol~ And that’s the horny face of Stew BTW standing with my friend. So creepy but telling so much about the scumbacK~[size="2"][font="맑은 고딕"]LOL[/font][/size]
I have to agree with Sifter, I hate seeing his face all the time too. icon_kotz

H ah ah ha~Hey sorry about that guys.

OK the horny face is now gone!

LOL~
" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "

yukesam Wrote:H ah ah ha~Hey sorry about that guys.

OK the horny face is now gone!

LOL~
Much better. icon_2thumbs

Great belly laugh first thing this morning to see the
puking emoticon....
I miss the Honey Badger avatar.

I have really enjoyed your posts Sifter, I love your writing style and insights. Thanks for staying around. 

gee thanks guys... I absolutely love your writing style too and many others as well.

yay for the badger!