Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fauxhawk Mind Pattern
Yes, it doesn't sound good for him.

its just hair..

I use to have haircut like that and I loved it so much! At the time I was very rebellious, demanding my rights, fighting against those who tried to manipulate me. I felt very empowered.

I think being rebellious has something to do with all the strange hair styles. The same goes for all the strange tattoos and piercings people get.

The one thing I can't figure out is why do some people get personalized license plates that have no meaning to anyone but themselves.

Rebellious people go against anything that is considered to be conventional, they go against system. Hairstyle is most obvious.

Most hair styles are fashion trends and people follow trends to fit in, but being rebellious is different, I feel it is a state of complex confusion and therefore you want to stand out! You want to be noticed but you do not want people approaching you, Your outside is distant because you are so deep inside.

That hairstyle is hilarious trash. It's probably formed by hairspraying the head the moment they wake up.

Last night I was watching the Daily Show and they showed a clip of Roland Martin wearing a ascot and asking what happened to America. Why did we go from a nation of people the strove to look their best to a nation of people that strive to look like slobs. I thought it was pretty funny because I often wonder the same thing.

This was deliberately done, propagated and influenced by Hollywood  and other institutions that traditionally have a higher standard. It became "cool" to be counter culture with the Bohemians then the Beatnik generation and ultimately the Hippie movement. 

I don't mean to instigate an international feud here so I'll just say these counter cultures were heavily influenced and to some degree lead by individuals from Eastern European countries.

That makes sense because in early America there was no Hollywood.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does anyone here has the 'obvious' mind pattern? gus 8 1,706 03-15-2006, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Iam_That_Iam