Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free introduction
Free Wrote:There is a special meaning to the avatar - symbols of creation!

The sword in the center of round stone table is supposed to be the simbol of creation ha?

i think I understand what type of creation that you have in mind.Cool  H h h h h h~ Sure~

" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "

yukesam Wrote:GWSO,

I hope you read my post here since I am the one who don't believe money is energy like Stewart explains it all the time. And this new member "Free" says it the exact same way and he is defending Stew about it. He is typical disinfo agent material. But I hope I'm wrong free. So I totally feel "Free" is here to work to change the basic chemistry between members and HCF. He will play with different members by agreeing with their opinions. The good example is DI. But he will gradually and continuosly defend expansions 's material such as KBA and its own. Now there is new Expansions website and I expect Free to go side by side on new information posted there. You just watch.

Btw, I can open new thread about Money and start discussing it but remember Free is not here to discuss one subject for long time and he obviously doesn't tries to hold his initial claims but he is quick to play along with all members so he can cover his wider agenda ( assignment ). Time will tell. Right Free?

[user=1699]Free[/user] wrote:

Quote: There is plenty to go around for everyone. You just have to claim your stake. Money is an energy exchange that the majority have agreed to be the norm in most cases.

Take the sales link on this page for example to "Quantum Jumping". That guy have raked in millions and millions of dollars on something I would describe as perhaps less than 1% of what Expansions is offering, whether it's good or not or whether it really works or not. Anyone on this forum can make that kind of money as well in the same way. (Very intersting how Free defends Stew's exact idea)

There are no money shortages, only idea shortages.

I think a guy like Randy Gage has some interesting thoughts about money, even though he seems to have no problem selling snake oil either:

http://www.randygage.com

Perhaps I could also explain my view in the following terms:

What's the value of Donald Trump? And the answer is..........:

Donald Trump!

Money is also connected with the amount of joy you feel about your work.

yukesam Wrote:

The sword in the center of round stone table is supposed to be the simbol of creation ha?

i think I understand what type of creation that you have in mind.Cool  H h h h h h~ Sure~

It takes a certain type of action to manifest here.

Everything can also be translated into a binary code of 1 and 0. No coincidence.

Free Wrote:
yukesam Wrote:

Everything can also be translated into a binary code of 1 and 0. No coincidence.
Yeah that's why I'm warning people about you. Get the fu*k out of here man ( Probably a woman. I don't know why but I see janet behind you)
" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "

yukesam Wrote:
Free Wrote:
yukesam Wrote:

Yeah that's why I'm warning people about you. Get the fu*k out of here man ( Probably a woman. I don't know why but I see janet behind you)
There is no Janet behind me, other than the one at Expansions I left a long time ago.

Free Wrote:
yukesam Wrote:
Free Wrote:
yukesam Wrote:

There is no Janet behind me, other than the one at Expansions I left a long time ago.
And you talk about Donald Trump right? Stew love that man. So how your avatar represent the language of binary code of 1 and 0?

yukesam Wrote:
Free Wrote:
yukesam Wrote:
Free Wrote:
yukesam Wrote:

And you talk about Donald Trump right? Stew love that man. So how your avatar represent the language of binary code of 1 and 0?
I know Stewart throws out in all directions now to try and get some support from somewhere, anywhere, which is why he even starts talking about Donald Trump almost as someone he almost knew.

I share the view of Henry Makow on Donald - he's a masonic descendant and protected front figure of some kind. He puts on a fake show.

Everyone wonders how much he is worth, so it's a good example.

1 and 0 is 1 and 0.

Free Wrote:I know Stewart throws out in all directions now to try and get some support from somewhere, anywhere, which is why he even starts talking about Donald Trump almost as someone he almost knew.

I share the view of Henry Makow on Donald - he's a masonic descendant and protected front figure of some kind. He puts on a fake show.

1 and 0 is 1 and 0.
"1 and 0 is 1 and 0" Is this your answer really? Is this something I should understand?? or is it your version of a trigger?

You seemed to follow Stewart's current activities spot on saying everyone were wondering about how much Donald Trump worth and that it was good example made by Stewart. Are you sure you have left expansions long time ago? Oh how about this one. Have you ever involved with expansions personally in any business terms? Like a client or sponsor in anyways? And do you know anything about me?

As the sword (1) goes downward (into the 0), it is more of a representation of anal sex. It's Toto, after all. True binary code, aka double meaning.

Free Wrote:
yukesam Wrote:
Free Wrote:
yukesam Wrote:
Free Wrote:
yukesam Wrote:
Free Wrote:[size="2"]There is a special meaning to the avatar - symbols of creation!

[/size]

I know Stewart throws out in all directions now to try and get some support from somewhere, anywhere, which is why he even starts talking about Donald Trump almost as someone he almost knew.

1 and 0 is 1 and 0.
"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

Golden Winged SnakeOiLion Wrote:As the sword (1) goes downward (into the 0), it is more of a representation of anal sex. It's Toto, after all. True binary code, aka double meaning.

And funny that sword go right through Badger's chest if you coincide my avatar and his or hers.

Double meaning "in the brink of an eye" ?? ( read the bottom of his -her avatar ) Totally hidden agenda ? Triggering people Left and right, Up and down. 42-42?  Nanu -nanu? Hate what you love, Love what you hate!  And now TO-TO!

H h h h h~ It's creation something without. So new beginning and new sequence. Hell yeah right? lol~