Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GREY ALIENS WITH BUSH???
Was watching CNN-- President Bush was talking about the Housing Market. I believe it was Sep 3rd 2007 and noticed reflection on White House door showing a Gray alien...Fox News also showed this at the same time. [Video stills below.]

--Carolyn C.

PHOTOS:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page2194.html?theme=light

:lol: It looks like a piece of machinery or equipment to me.

Ya think, MN?  :shock:

A piece of equipment or machinery? Nah...it doesn't look like that to me. It looks like 2 black eyes to me, but what it is, I have no idea...

Okay, that just freaked me out.

The symmetry on the eyes is amazing.

:paranoid:

I think you would have to view the interview, not see the still picture, I admit it does look spooky but what is the shadow above the apparent alien?

MercyNow is making a tounge in cheek comment about the alien guys.  Devil's advocate if you wish... as to what most sceptics would say to explain the photo away.

I've had a close look at the pics and I believe I have a good explination as what we are seeing.  I enchanced the pic you refer to Karen to bring up the image above the ET which you refer to.  It seems to be an image of the same ET in the forground, only this one stands at least two to three times taller than the one we see in the forground.

Attached Files Image(s)

THAT THING IS REAL!!!!
EVERY TIME I SEE IT I CRINGE

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aliens Angels - Aliens Gods - Elohim - Aliens. diezelsun Welix8 0 1,292 12-28-2016, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Welix8
  Aliens Angels - Aliens Gods - Elohim - Aliens. diezelsun Welix8 0 1,004 12-28-2016, 12:26 PM
Last Post: Welix8
  Nigel Kerner - Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls senqua 7 2,442 06-14-2010, 10:05 AM
Last Post: Mercy Now