Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GREY ALIENS WITH BUSH???
And upon further inspection it looks as if it may be part of a motorcycle.

Also Everyone when I do this... :lol: .....I'm always laughing at myself unless there was an obvious joke.

Yeah, we need to see the footage. 

I agree Andrew X, but fear is what controls people and your story verifies it, yet the other side of that is humans still need to be controlled because most have no control of who they are, so if we took out governments, law enforces and laws, the world would be in havoc because the mainstream population live off their ego personality and would want to control others. Personally I believe that is changing slowly just because we are questioning authority and standing up for the rights of humans like never before, and the crazy world today is a reflection of that change we are all experiencing, I hope one day that each person chooses to change their own little space in the world and it becomes contagious. When the scales of life weigh to the side of self-control we will no longer require outside control.

I found a link to the actual video. It looks real
.http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/1578/Bush_s_Grey_Alien_Overlord_Peeks_Through_Window/

Cool link Andrea!  I watched some of the other vids there very good.   I was not aware that Red Rain was a true phenom either?   I thought it was just a song by peter Gabriel..   Red rain keeps falling down...  Red rain.....

I thought the video would give some insight, yet it actually makes it harder to make out, because now it looks like some sort of shadow, there is also one on the right. I really can not say for sure what it is. thanks Andrea for finding the clip.

Look at the clip at 6 seconds it moves its head, 18 to 23 seconds it moves its head and body. Then look about 50 to 52 seconds it moves again then it looks like another gray runs in the background.
Just speculation. I dont think I have ever had any contact with one before to be able to feel intuitively if its the real thing, but.......

I really don't know what to make of this video.  It's very strange.

I agree it is strange. I don't know if I feel like it is a gray after watching the clip, though. I don't know. It's almost like whatever it is is IN the room not outside it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aliens Angels - Aliens Gods - Elohim - Aliens. diezelsun Welix8 0 1,292 12-28-2016, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Welix8
  Aliens Angels - Aliens Gods - Elohim - Aliens. diezelsun Welix8 0 1,004 12-28-2016, 12:26 PM
Last Post: Welix8
  Nigel Kerner - Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls senqua 7 2,442 06-14-2010, 10:05 AM
Last Post: Mercy Now