Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye Kent
Kent Steadman from Cyberspace Orbit website passed away yesterday April 19th of a massive heart attack. I didn't know Kent personally but I feel we've lost a good one. :(   Farewell Kent and thank you.

Bummer!!!  icon_down  I really enjoyed him and his website and had some fun with him when Comet McNaught showed up.  Well, he has been saying for quite a while that he was old and felt his end was near.

No one covered stories, especially about outerspace, like he did!

Oh....wow. This DOES set me back quite a bit. A lovely man by any measure. Best to the Steadman family and Hail Kent!

i never cried for anyone that i didnt know in person when they died, but when i found out he passed a few days ago i cried for hours.

i read 1000's of his posts and his website for years, talked to him many times and he never, and i mean NEVER had a nasty word, not even for the most evil of people out there.

he had the courage of a lion.

the man set an example, and changed the face of history(he started the truth forum revolution) and people will not forget him.

he's in a better place now and it was his time.

I liked his gentle Spirit, ShadowRunner, and I will miss him, too.