Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greenstar and End Times Programming
Thank you everyone for your information. I am learning quite a bit as I am unpacking my understanding. I have been reading about the front, back, ribbon, handler, controler, and other splits of programming that keep a person under serious control, ready to be activated at moment's notice.

Astro, your words resonate with me and I keep trying to use my own guidance in my most calmed state as my guide.

Richard thanks for the insights as well. I have looked into Cisco Wheeler's work too and I would agree that programmed people while deprogrammed are expressing their understanding the best way they know how. Since we perceive reality with our filters, how we understand is always a reflection of our frequencies and dispositions.

Polly, I cannot tell you how much I appreciate you saying that you had people claiming a person to be telling you the truth in one year and disinformation in another.

My curiosity really came from doing some research in time travel which then ended up here and recently someone told me that I could be programmed with greenstar and endtimes. I wanted to learn more about this and have been doing some release work myself.

I had a strange dream last night. I dreamt that it was my birthday and when I woke up a friend of mine was crying and said that she cannot wish me a happy birthday because if I look outside there are kids dying. I looked outside the window and there were these kids who were just vaporizing, arguing, and spontaneously combusting. I was so horrified. Then through the ground emerged a green reptilian dragon with a long tail and started to come towards me.

I was sure that this was all an illusion but I couldn't shake off that there is a dragon headed straight towards me. I began to run backwards and continued to run out of my own building only to find that I had the ability to fly. The dragon chased after me and went through buildings to come at me and eventually died in the process. When I came back to my first building and looked out the window where the children were vaporizing, I saw no sign of the massacre. It was a lush green pasture of peace and sunshine.

It seemed so real that the dream stayed with me all day long. I am keeping a dream journal to see where this takes me and what these symbolism mean to me. Thank you again for all your help. I am going to do some more research to find the layers of greenstar and end times.

Love

Trin 

Trinity, you will find the same thing with Stewart Swerdlow's material and the man himself.  There are those who think very highly of him and feel that he has helped them tremendously and others are at the opposite end of the spectrum and will try to undermine anything having to do with him.  So, it is up to the new person to form their own assessment of him and his work and not be swayed by others.  I worked very closely with him for a few years when I was deprogramming publicly via my diary. 

Great, thanks Polly, thats good to know.

[user=148]Astrojewels[/user] wrote: 
Quote:Hi trinity,
Greenstar programming or any specific programming can only be within a person who holds all criteria, firstly you must have the original genetics then a particular blood line, specific programming can not be put into just anyone.
Greenstar and end times are two separate programs, they are not the same. Greenstar is very complex and multi layered, it has countless triggers within and a very difficult program to balance out in the personality. Generally those who do have Greenstar get little satisfaction from science fiction movies, they do not see the truth within these types of movies, they only see the deception.
Those with end times are also multilayered within the mind-pattern, and these people have usually had past life-streams of warrior/war type energy.
The only common thread between these two is the resentment that can stimulate the trigger, and these people often have a personality that needs to protect and save.
You can not be taken as an adult and downloaded, specific programming must be inserted into the mind pattern during youth, and is multilayered during the activation of the chakras during the human cycle of puberty.
The triggers may not surface for 10 or 20 years, it all depends on each individual.
To work out your own programming and if you are specifically programmed, you must begin with what irritates you, what takes your personality to an altered layer- so what makes you angry, frustrated and/or depressed/pessimistic, your childhood experiences/memories and do you achieve easily or do you continually get negative from life in general.
Interesting info. however do you have anything to document or support what the"signs of the end" are than a green star victim would see? I've seen nothing myself so far, so is it that? or is it broken? I'm no troll, but I'm seeking knowledge as I've never heard of "project greestar" untill I came to this forum. I have heard about a " staged invasion" in other contexts though. This is why this is interesting to me.
 I'm pondering the question then, is the invasion due could be staged as the "alien" entities who are here are relagated to limited technology [next to say, your KBA, and or even straight up with humans on the planet now.], and are in limited numbers. By Human stadards.

My hypo is no, it is a "snatch and grab" type op performed by "whomever." The result of which would be mass acceptance of a "personal" tracking device [think Real ID squared], to ensure the saftey, of families. I can almost see it now on CNN...

Hi Anu,
Welcome to the forum.
I am not sure where you would find accurate information for this program, but it is a program built into people, not a government program for the mass. It is difficult to find information that will give you accuracy about how and why they programmed certain individuals, most of the info is multilayered with disinformation and I do believe that the people are the only doorway to understanding such specific programming because their synchronized similarities put the pieces together.
This program is very connected to those with the Aldebaran genetics.

That's interesting as well. I believe I've been seeing the effects of the project on certain segments of the local populous. I was of the mind that certain person are resistant to it possibly because of their strong will. and the ability to logicaly and critically think about things. This answers my question about if "signs" of the end times would be artifical and mass distributed.. I do wonder what the end use of planted program embedded individuals would be. Thanks for the welcome and the response...

The people that know the most about this type of programming,are Stewart,who was a programmer,and the poeple that have this programming and are aware of it.Folks,you can't expect to find documents.

Moonchild is absolutely correct, there are certain programs which are difficult to document because it is not one size fits all, and each individual responds differently to these programs, yes they have a ‘general or basic’ core yet the program will mutate to suit the independent mind-pattern.

Astrojewels Wrote:Moonchild is absolutely correct, there are certain programs which are difficult to document because it is not one size fits all, and each individual responds differently to these programs, yes they have a ‘general or basic’ core yet the program will mutate to suit the independent mind-pattern.
Good points and I feel it is in many ways also strange that since Project Greenstar began in 1962, so for around 46 years, the general public has been programmed in different ways with Greenstar Programming for the Staged Alien Invasion, to eventually create a World Government, and now with the presence of the Kuiper Belt Aliens (KBA) in the Solar System, what are known to be "Benevolent ET Beings", are going to positively change all that.

The Hatona Council is comprised of "Advanced Light Beings", and the Leonians and Insectoids who are the "alliance" that is the KBA, want to radically change the "Collective Consciousness" on Planet Earth, and remove the programming, such as Greenstar Programming, and it all seems interesting now because TPTB want to keep enslaving the "Collective Consciousness" and the KBA want to remove the programming and change societies on Planet Earth.

Programming is genetically passed on, and we are now entering the 3rd generation of Greenstar, and it is not known exactly how this generation will be affected until around 2012, because the core form of any programming does not show its ugly head until the individual is around 18 yrs old.
The problem in modern times is a percentage of these children have parents like you and I; I see the triggers, the manipulation and the intentional merging of certain individuals to my children to enhance particular programming, my children can never be abused in the way their father was. No, it can not be fully blocked because the child has to experience certain energies in order to activate and release.
I must say you are very advanced with the knowledge of the KBA, and the information that you and moonchild have put on this forum is imperative, and I thank you both. It is very interesting that the KBA and TPTB have opposing intentions to our collective consciousness; this is no different to all of our core thinking, and the negative-positive energies that we all receive from the universal movement. Yet I do not believe we should put our inner trust into anything or anyone until we have it within.