Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greenstar and End Times Programming
Programming activates at the age of 18?  That was one I missed - always questioned that actually, but explains a lot.  At 17/18 (I was still in highschool) I became interested in UFO's and Aliens (Was kicked off in 1996 with the release of Independance Day), did a lot of artworks based on this theme.  Also my ... um... "Monarch programming" was showing, if you get my drift.  I started to like Star Trek then too, and was the age I started to experiment with the ellicit chemical drugs.

The New World Religion didn't come into play - UNTIL I met Stewart, I was never interested in Religion (heavily) until he told me I had NWR programming.

Thanks for the info Astrojewels.

Hi lion,
Programming actually begins to activate at the age of 9, however you are still very controlled by parents and youth, the chakras begin to activate at this time during the onset of puberty.
It is during the age of 9-18 where most of your societal programming is absorbed or inserted, and if you are specifically programmed, this is the duration of time that you have been targeted, and where your parents think your behavior is simply teen hormones. It is from the age of 18 where you can fully understand all the programs within the individual. People are born programmed, but it can be like a sleeping bear waiting to wake up to its full extent.
It is between 18 -21 where things really start to take shape, where predators are sent to trigger and amplify all that is within. The age of 36-45 is also a sensitive time for those who bearing gifts of temptation!

Astrojewels Wrote:Hi lion,
Programming actually begins to activate at the age of 9, however you are still very controlled by parents and youth, the chakras begin to activate at this time during the onset of puberty.
It is during the age of 9-18 where most of your societal programming is absorbed or inserted, and if you are specifically programmed, this is the duration of time that you have been targeted, and where your parents think your behavior is simply teen hormones. It is from the age of 18 where you can fully understand all the programs within the individual. People are born programmed, but it can be like a sleeping bear waiting to wake up to its full extent.
It is between 18 -21 where things really start to take shape, where predators are sent to trigger and amplify all that is within. The age of 36-45 is also a sensitive time for those who bearing gifts of temptation!
Astrojewels as you know, over the past 20 years to 30 years, there has been a massive increase in TV programmes concerned with EXTRATERRESTRIALS and ALIEN INVASIONS of Planet Earth. So the Staged Alien Invasion, Project Greenstar and Greenstar Programming was given to a large number of Humans across Planet Earth.

Yes avatar,
However the type of programming you speak of is technological societal programming, those who have the program direct, (and there are numerous ways of this process to be achieved) actually do not like the movies or programs associated to such a serious subject, those with Greenstar do feel that ‘truth’ is being made fun of, like it’s a joke, and some have taken it very personal.
We currently have the theme of ‘truth among deception’, which is 90% of movies and documentaries, but this is not enough for those who have been exposed.
The past 20 years of movies etc is intended to target the generation that has this program inbuilt to their genetic structure, therefore the societal programming is easily inserted and accepted.

Astrojewels Wrote:Yes avatar,
However the type of programming you speak of is technological societal programming, those who have the program direct, (and there are numerous ways of this process to be achieved) actually do not like the movies or programs associated to such a serious subject, those with Greenstar do feel that ‘truth’ is being made fun of, like it’s a joke, and some have taken it very personal.
We currently have the theme of ‘truth among deception’, which is 90% of movies and documentaries, but this is not enough for those who have been exposed.
The past 20 years of movies etc is intended to target the generation that has this program inbuilt to their genetic structure, therefore the societal programming is easily inserted and accepted.
Thankyou Astrojewels for that interesting information.:) What you say about Project Greenstar and Greenstar Programming makes a lot of sense.

Like anything in life you can not teach experience, theory is important but only a small part of understanding anything. If you take the theory side of programming you are not going to understand the energy behind it, and ‘everything’ in our existence is energy.
People quickly judge a programmed person and stay clear because many of them appear to be unstable, but you must understand the program before you can experience the person. Then during the times of triggering or activation you will not fear the person or what is labeled the ‘internal demon’ and on the other hand the programmed person must take responsibility for their behavior in order to control the program. You can not make excuses or pamper the trigger, the demon must be fought. We can not be ‘deprogrammed’ that is an illusion, it is who we are but the program can be controlled and therefore it does not control you, at the end of the day human existence is all about control and how each of us develop or exploit it.

Astrojewels Wrote:Avatar,
Like anything in life you can not teach experience, theory is important but only a small part of understanding anything. If you take the theory side of programming you are not going to understand the energy behind it, and ‘everything’ in our existence is energy.
People quickly judge a programmed person and stay clear because many of them appear to be unstable, but you must understand the program before you can experience the person. Then during the times of triggering or activation you will not fear the person or what is labeled the ‘internal demon’ and on the other hand the programmed person must take responsibility for their behavior in order to control the program. You can not make excuses or pamper the trigger, the demon must be fought. We can not be ‘deprogrammed’ that is an illusion, it is who we are but the program can be controlled and therefore it does not control you, at the end of the day human existence is all about control and how each of us develop or exploit it.
Astrojewels, I agree with everything you have said about Greenstar Programming, and I do not have Greenstar Programming myself. Human existence is ALSO about creating a positive and highly spiritual life, reminding ourselves that the "Physical Body" is temporary and yet is very important, but the Human Soul is immortal and eternal. Planet Earth is one planet among billions and billions of planets in this galaxy alone.

Yes avatar, I also agree with all your words, the soul essence is eternal but I would like you to share your views or thoughts on something – do you think our soul essence ever stops coming into the physical existence? Do you think it is possible to completely understand all the requests of the soul personality to just remain in the non physical?