Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings Everyone
(07-09-2014, 05:27 PM)Richard Wrote: You see the posts about expansions on other forums get posted and then deleted. The moderators are quick to delete them. They do that because the Swerdlow's threaten and intimidate anyone who speaks the truth about them. They tried that here but their games didn't work. That's why the truth lives on here.

I have seen that happen on Icke's forum, ATS, and GLP. It's sad those forums let themselves get bullied by the Swerdlow's. It's good to see a forum like this that doesn't let anyone bully them. Smile

(07-10-2014, 04:14 AM)Illuminati Wrote:
(07-09-2014, 01:18 AM)Elizabeth Wrote: Hi Illuminati,

You are welcome here and this is a very unusual forum as you've already discovered. Most people who have posted here over the years have some connection to the ruling families and/or MKultra, lil' vrill in my case, or constant astral harrassment. We're unified in our dislike of the Swerdlows.

I have seen the unification and that's one reason I joined. Birds of a feather flock together. Smile

Unification yes and no  - lol but if you contemplate the high stakes, highly charged, politically incorrect, ultra sensitive subjects we ponder here than it's amazing it hasn't been shut down.

The forum owner is very tolerant and dedicated to allowing people to vent their views and share what they're discovering.

It's like no other in that way.

(07-09-2014, 01:04 AM)Illuminati Wrote: Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. Smile

Elizabeth, choosing my name was a spur of the moment decision because I belong the one of the 13 ruling families. Now that I think about it I should have chosen a different name so I wouldn't draw attention to myself. However I don't fear them because I have all the necessary skills to deal with them if I need to.

I came hear to share inside info that is coming in the next few months because it's time people on this planet to start preparing themselves for what is to come.

I also came here because I noticed the members on this forum know the truth about Expansions. Stewart and Janet are as evil as they come. They are puppets for the Sirians and can not be trusted. Why this isn't being exposed on other forums is beyond me.

You are welcome Illuminati,

you seem very interesting to say here more new things for this forum.

You have introduced yourself here in a very unusual way, in the sense you say to be a member of the 13 families, and you are talking about Expansions, I've never read before.

Stewart & Janet puppets of the Sirians ? What kind of Sirians do you mean ?

As far I can remember, it is never stated on this forum they are puppets of any kind of Sirians, perhaps they are more targeted by bad Sirians in exchanging information.

I am looking forward to hear what you have to say about "what is coming on in the next months".

Why are you so sure about your skills in dealing with the ruling Illuminati families ?

The alien Sirians. The same Sirians that are working with Israel. They made a pact with the Sirians to save their son. Yes they have Rothschild programming too. 

The Romanovs will rule the world soon. Troops are already pouring into the US and preparing for war.

I don't really want to go into my skills dealing with the Illuminati because it will give away secrets and make me a target. People who say too much end up dead. I can deal with them but can't prevent my death if there's a contract put out on me. Their assassins are very efficient. You might be able to outsmart them for awhile but eventually they get you.

Hello Illuminati.   Thanks for joining our little world.

My way of dealing with the Illuminati is criticizing the new world order until they delete me out of the system.  It's not a path for everyone.

(07-11-2014, 08:44 PM)Illuminati Wrote: The alien Sirians. The same Sirians that are working with Israel. They made a pact with the Sirians to save their son. Yes they have Rothschild programming too. 

The Romanovs will rule the world soon. Troops are already pouring into the US and preparing for war.

I don't really want to go into my skills dealing with the Illuminati because it will give away secrets and make me a target. People who say too much end up dead. I can deal with them but can't prevent my death if there's a contract put out on me. Their assassins are very efficient. You might be able to outsmart them for awhile but eventually they get you.

thanks for your quick response. I was still re-editing somewhat, however doesn't matter.

Seems you know something critical things, and very important things.

Strange, it feels I do know you already from the past...

(07-11-2014, 09:56 PM)millipodium Wrote: Hello Illuminati.   Thanks for joining our little world.

My way of dealing with the Illuminati is criticizing the new world order until they delete me out of the system.  It's not a path for everyone.

I agree it's not a path for everyone. Why do you want to be deleted?

(07-11-2014, 10:14 PM)Octahedron Wrote: Strange, it feels I do know you already from the past...

I would have to know more about you to know if that's true.

(07-12-2014, 12:47 AM)Illuminati Wrote:
(07-11-2014, 09:56 PM)millipodium Wrote: Hello Illuminati.   Thanks for joining our little world.

I agree it's not a path for everyone. Why do you want to be deleted?
because I don't want to live in their neofeudalist technocracy.  Do you?  Oh yeah.  You're connected.  You probably have a private island, right?

I say my path is not a path for everyone, but it is the path most will take.  Most will wake up, en masse, almost overnight, and simply cease complying.    They will either have to kill us all in a round of bloodshed even they cannot stomache, or they will just stop with their stupid psychotic plans and start being normal again.