Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings Everyone
I can't wait for his upload of insider facts. 

Hi Illuminati

Suprised I have not got banned for talking about Ed Chiarini of Wellaware1.com which get lots of people immeadiately banned on ICKES site and other similar oppostion sites by Eds known opposition. They even spy on him at his facebook account trying to discover what he knows are get a clue like what path of investigation is he on so they can counter him using their media. He has been hot on the trail of tracking down all the hoaxers of the JFK assaination lie. From one who was the medical illustrator of Robert Grodins book The killing of the president. Besides identifying Buddy Holly AKA Gary Busey who also played the lead role in the Buddy Holly story playing himself. Ed not only identified Buddy Holly in the Historic Bobby Kenedy lie also identified his band members the crickets. It seem just about lots and lots of the Rock Roll legends and Country legends like Patsy Cline played a roles as well Richie Valens at one time was in South America Playing a South American dictator Hugo Chavez.

Lastest revelation is that Elvis Lives and whos true nationality a french canadian named Rene Angelil with a photo of his mother with him Ed Chiarini says Ear biometrices of Rene Angelil mother matches Elvis mother. Rene is an accomplished singer and musician. Renes hand print if you are palm reader matches Elvis palm print according to Ed's Analysis. According to Ed the Music industry is a corporation and it is nothing but business when they kill their character off to make them a god or legend to those who worship them in order to get these stupid people to buy more and more of their music when their dead and retire with another life. And the kicker a while back I don't think this is by chance a 16year old french candian named David Thibault is being dubbed as the new Elvis or a reincarnated one of which a video went viral around Dec of 2013 just before christmas last year on Youtube yeah right the opposition must knew Ed's investigations would eventually lead to Elvis in his pursuit of the JFK hoax actors that dared show their face and make false statements and commit fraud by lieing to the American people.
http://wellaware1.com/elvis.shtml

He doesn't expect people to believe what he says they the one who are above average intelligence just have to sit back and think about it and contemplate on the thought put forth but it will be hard for those who never used their brain and did some hard crictical thinking in terms of logic and deducton except use their thinking skills to be entertained by stupid comedy shows with those insane laugh tracks to make you believe these actors are funny when what they says never was funny to begin with.

We are all being lied to big time. All the other BS out their like ICKES and similar others BS and such for distracting your attention from doing your own critical thinking even the Buddha dude told his disciples don't believe him because his said it test it. If you think he is full of it then test it know and determine if there is any truth in it. What he says has no importance, validity or truth unless you verify yourself of whether it is true or not. The Tibetan Lamas never teach you anything since it impossible but only point you in the right direction and say look here and then you look in that direction they show you and then your investigation begins if you are of above intelligence and not dull minded you will have eyes to see what others of dull mind can not see and ears to hear what others fail to hear.

That's interesting about Elvis. I knew his death was a hoax but I didn't know he's living in Canada now using the name David Thibault .

(07-15-2014, 10:08 PM)Illuminati Wrote: That's interesting about Elvis. I knew his death was a hoax but I didn't know he's living in Canada now using the name David Thibault .
No not David Thibault but according to Ed Chiarini of Wellaware1.com he is a French Canadian Rene Angelil married to Celine Dion. And Elvis mother ear biometrics seen in a old picture with a young Elvis matches the ear biometrics of Rene's Mother Ear Biometrics standing beside Rene. Also Palm prints of Renes hand also matches Elvis Palm prints Biometrics that is if your a palm reader. To top it off Rene is just as talented as Elvis as an acomplished singer.
http://wellaware1.com/elvis.shtml I give a lot of weight to Eds research and his oppions to help me form my own conclusions about his research and what I understand it to means to me.
 Ed's facebook page is the place to be to get the most updated info.

As for David Thibualt being dubbed as the New Elvis or reincarnated one is just to coincidental that it was put out there in a viral form before Ed Chiarini made his discovery known to people that follow his work about elvis being a french canadian and Renes Character Elvis was killed off so he and his partners can make more profit by creating him as a legend of rock and roll. Ed path of research is focusing on the JFK Hoaxers and all involved and this pulls in a lot of Rock and Roll legends as well as country music stars involved as well. His opposition is constantly monitoring his facebook and spying on Ed and trying to find out what research he is doing to counter him but he is just to smart and on top of it and counters by revealing their identity and publishing their identity on his facebook page. He has also discovered lot of them living in houses not to far from his place also spying on him according to Ed. So I believe the opposition was probably aware Eds current research path would lead him to this discovery of the true identity of Elivis so they countered with David Thibualt is what I think.
http://xenophilius.wordpress.com/2014/01...ks-french/

Many people don't like Ed because he litterally distroys peoples so called gods they worship like Alex Jones in the so called Truth movement which is a joke and waste of time the new age scene like David Icke Ed says they like their use of Dick joke wording in some of their names or Pseudonyms they use like Davi(DICK)E.

He even has issus with Nikola Tesla and Thomas Edison. And calling them patent pirates implying they stole this info from unknown oringal scientist and inventors and published it as their own orginal works as well as creating a false history around them. And why would they want the government patents on their stuff in order to give the TPTB access to their info. Nikola Tesla wanted to give this sutff free to the world but with a patent. All his stuff is patented recorded and on the books. Their is even controversy I discovered myself around Albert Einstein as stealing other peoples research and calling it his own.
http://wellaware1.com/tesla.shtml

Poor Elvis married to Celine. I wonder if he wanted to marry her or if it was a forced marriage? I can't stand that woman and would rather die than marry her.

(07-30-2014, 06:39 PM)Sovereign Wrote:
(07-15-2014, 10:08 PM)Illuminati Wrote: That's interesting about Elvis. I knew his death was a hoax but I didn't know he's living in Canada now using the name David Thibault .
No not David Thibault but according to Ed Chiarini of Wellaware1.com he is a French Canadian Rene Angelil married to Celine Dion. And Elvis mother ear biometrics seen in a old picture with a young Elvis matches the ear biometrics of Rene's Mother Ear Biometrics standing beside Rene. Also Palm prints of Renes hand also matches Elvis Palm prints Biometrics that is if your a palm reader. To top it off Rene is just as talented as Elvis as an acomplished singer.
http://wellaware1.com/elvis.shtml I give a lot of weight to Eds research and his oppions to help me form my own conclusions about his research and what I understand it to means to me.
 Ed's facebook page is the place to be to get the most updated info.

As for David Thibualt being dubbed as the New Elvis or reincarnated one is just to coincidental that it was put out there in a viral form before Ed Chiarini made his discovery known to people that follow his work about elvis being a french canadian and Renes Character Elvis was killed off so he and his partners can make more profit by creating him as a legend of rock and roll. Ed path of research is focusing on the JFK Hoaxers and all involved and this pulls in a lot of Rock and Roll legends as well as country music stars involved as well. His opposition is constantly monitoring his facebook and spying on Ed and trying to find out what research he is doing to counter him but he is just to smart and on top of it and counters by revealing their identity and publishing their identity on his facebook page. He has also discovered lot of them living in houses not to far from his place also spying on him according to Ed. So I believe the opposition was probably aware Eds current research path would lead him to this discovery of the true identity of Elivis so they countered with David Thibualt is what I think.
http://xenophilius.wordpress.com/2014/01...ks-french/

Many people don't like Ed because he litterally distroys peoples so called gods they worship like Alex Jones in the so called Truth movement which is a joke and waste of time the new age scene like David Icke Ed says they like their use of Dick joke wording in some of their names or Pseudonyms they use like Davi(DICK)E.

He even has issus with Nikola Tesla and Thomas Edison. And calling them patent pirates implying they stole info from unknown oringal scientist and inventors and published it as their own orginal works as well as creating a false history around them. And why would they want the government patents on their stuff in order to give the TPTB access to their info. Nikola Tesla wanted to give this sutff free to the world but with a patent. All his stuff is patented recorded and on the books. Their is even controversy I discovered myself around Albert Einstein as stealing other peoples research and calling it his own. http://wellaware1.com/tesla.shtml
The Conversy surrounding Albert Einstein of him being a thief of other peoples work and calling it his own also known as a Plagerist.
Also it is claimed Albert worked as patent clerk in examing patents a good place to steal ideals.

http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Others/O...iarist.htm