Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings Fellow Earthlings :D (please read this)
I came across this excellent forum from a link somebody posted on some other forum which i cant remember right now, but basically i just wanted to introduce myself briefly... I feel i am at home here with you guys, i like to think i am not a sheep lol; i have KNOWN aliens and ufos are real all of my life (had dreams about them when i was younger) and that we are all eternal spirits... you get the idea.

From a young age i was intrested in the 'paranormal' as i always knew deep down that this life wasnt quite right... and i have been reading, 'researching' and 'studying' many subjects in this filed and in the last few years i finnaly got to that stage where i look at the world and see a completly differnt reallity to what most 'normal' people see... that stage where i cant live a normal life because of what i have discovered on my journey. What i am trying to say is, this life is a GIGANTIC puzzle, and once you have enough pieces and start putting them together you start to form a picture and once you see what that picture is your life will never be the same again.

So i guess this is why we are all here, because we have seen enough of this picture to have 'woken up' from this extreamly MESSED UP dream called life on earth as a human (lol).

So basically, i have come hear to share all of my knowledge and wisdom in the form of love and light and i would love to do the best i can to help people here. I also come here to recive help from you lovley people because 1, i am certainly not finished yet in my quest for the 'truth' and i need to find more of theose pieces to this almost unsolvable puzzle!!! (Its like the more you uncover, the deeper the rabit hole gets!) and 2. I feel that i am STUCK; I feel that i have all this knowlage and belive 99.9% that what i have uncovered is real but i dont seem to expreience anything 'paranormal' for myself (i mean big things like seeing spaceships ETC). I just generally feel stuck in my quest because i have come across alot of conflicting veiws and opinions (the biggest example is David wilcocks veiw on what 2012 is about, that it is going to be a very possitive event (which is the theory i belive will happen with 2012 more than any other theory, because his words just resonate with me and he rings so many bells for it to be just a coincidence). BUT although i belive this 99 %, i still cant help but feel 'what if i am just beliveing this because i want it so much to happen'.

Anyway, together we will get to the bottom of this, with the power of love.

*phew*  Thats my intro done i think, glad to have got that out of my head so you guys can read it! (i dont like giving half ass introductions on forums like this lol).

Feel free to talk about anything i have disscussed here OR OTHERWISE, or just to drob by and say hello :).

Look forward to hearing from you.

PEACE!

I came across this excellent forum from a link somebody posted on some other forum which i cant remember right now, but basically i just wanted to introduce myself briefly... I feel i am at home here with you guys, i like to think i am not a sheep lol; i have KNOWN aliens and ufos are real all of my life (had dreams about them when i was younger) and that we are all eternal spirits... you get the idea.

From a young age i was intrested in the 'paranormal' as i always knew deep down that this life wasnt quite right... and i have been reading, 'researching' and 'studying' many subjects in this filed and in the last few years i finnaly got to that stage where i look at the world and see a completly differnt reallity to what most 'normal' people see... that stage where i cant live a normal life because of what i have discovered on my journey. What i am trying to say is, this life is a GIGANTIC puzzle, and once you have enough pieces and start putting them together you start to form a picture and once you see what that picture is your life will never be the same again.

So i guess this is why we are all here, because we have seen enough of this picture to have 'woken up' from this extreamly MESSED UP dream called life on earth as a human (lol).

So basically, i have come hear to share all of my knowledge and wisdom in the form of love and light and i would love to do the best i can to help people here. I also come here to recive help from you lovley people because 1, i am certainly not finished yet in my quest for the 'truth' and i need to find more of theose pieces to this almost unsolvable puzzle!!! (Its like the more you uncover, the deeper the rabit hole gets!) and 2. I feel that i am STUCK; I feel that i have all this knowlage and belive 99.9% that what i have uncovered is real but i dont seem to expreience anything 'paranormal' for myself (i mean big things like seeing spaceships ETC). I just generally feel stuck in my quest because i have come across alot of conflicting veiws and opinions (the biggest example is David wilcocks veiw on what 2012 is about, that it is going to be a very possitive event (which is the theory i belive will happen with 2012 more than any other theory, because his words just resonate with me and he rings so many bells for it to be just a coincidence). BUT although i belive this 99 %, i still cant help but feel 'what if i am just beliveing this because i want it so much to happen'.

Anyway, together we will get to the bottom of this, with the power of love.

*phew*  Thats my intro done i think, glad to have got that out of my head so you guys can read it! (i dont like giving half ass introductions on forums like this lol).

Feel free to talk about anything i have disscussed here OR OTHERWISE, or just to drob by and say hello :).

Look forward to hearing from you.

PEACE!

Hello Lucid...

Welcome to the forum. Hope you can find some answers here. Enjoy your stay.

Hello Lucid...

Welcome to the forum. Hope you can find some answers here. Enjoy your stay.

Welcome aboard Lucid, I'm glad you decided to join here. I hope you find your time here enlightening. :)

Welcome aboard Lucid, I'm glad you decided to join here. I hope you find your time here enlightening. :)

Welcome Lucid, I pretty much feel the way you do. :)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greetings fellow sojourners! Quantum Enigma 5 1,014 10-28-2011, 07:33 PM
Last Post: PurplePebble