Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings Hyperspace Friends [Ha Ha Ha]
Hello VioletDolphin

I'm another muso.. it seems there are a number of us here!  I think I saw you on Myspace when I was checking out Margo's music (in her list of friends).  I look foward to more discussions.

Ciao,

Monica

hey, that's really cool, thanks for the welcome. you have myspace tyoo, huh? who are you aon there? i wanna get a top 8 of all hyperspace-nessers.

Hey VioletDolphin!! Welcome!!!! I'm glad you're here now too!!! HUGS!!!!!

Just wanted to say to the others here: I have myspace also--that is how I met SilverInfinity and the others. If you want my link(if you don't have it already), then please just email me through this forum and I will send you the link or tell you my myspace name. I don't feel comfortable posting this publicly since I don't know how many others will be accessing this forum in the future as well as how many are trustworthy,etc. I don't mean to give a thought of doubt but we should also protect this forum since its our way of meeting with each other.

Nice to meet everyone here and I'm looking forward to exchanging information,etc.

Okay peace

Welcome to the Hyperspace Cafe Violet Dolphin.You are among friends and sincere Hyperspace Healers.:nod:Take care my friend.:smile2:

oi! Diego-Jose! ^^

what's up niggah ;) nice to see u here, hows atlanta?

-Marta

lol I just realized I've been talking with you on AIM all this time!!! lol...peace HUGS!!!