Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HCF is Back
You should have also mentioned to your host that their fake Hyperspacecafe site "http://www.fakesite was full of lies and libelous comments as well about people which is totally unfounded and got terminated by Bluehost for violating their TOS. Of course google does not have the cache of the website or if you click on it you will just see bluehost having the site parked. Nor does the wayback machine have a snap shot to look at.

Of course we sometimes can be walking a fine line when we are talking about the swerdlows improprieties as well as when we air all their dirty laundry for the world to see.

There exists a fine line between exposing the truth, in this case the Swerdlows, and distorting the truth, or worse, lying. Ironically, the Swerdlows are fighting the truth by usage of distortion of facts, and all too often, by simply lying and making up their own reality.

The only difference is that truth is what really is, anything else is what could have been. Evidence and hard facts then is what brings the Swerdlows back to reality, despite their deep desire to stay in lalaland. This dilemma must be a source of constant irritation to them.

Sovereign Wrote:You should have also mentioned to your host that their fake Hyperspacecafe site "http://www.fakesite was full of lies and libelous comments as well about people which is totally unfounded and got terminated by Bluehost for violating their TOS. Of course google does not have the cache of the website or if you click on it you will just see bluehost having the site parked. Nor does the wayback machine have a snap shot to look at.

Of course we sometimes can be walking a fine line when we are talking about the swerdlows improprieties as well as when we air all their dirty laundry for the world to see.
From what I've heard their forum is the new hate site. It's the only reason they started it back up because before that Stew kept saying he would never have a forum again because he's against members having free speech.

well the icke thread is gone now, it was up for over 24 hours , so someone, either another mod or expansions had the thread taken down, cause there was 1 icke mod who was posting and let the thread stay up for 24 hours, so someone intervened most likely.

anyways, i don't care about that.

i declare myself neutral on this whole conflict.

1. because i don't trust anyone. i don't trust anything posted on the internet, never again, without 100% factual backing

2. anyone that posts accusations towards the swerdlows, and does not back up their accusations with facts, cannot be trusted.

3. the swerdlows cannot be trusted.

4. i am neutral on this whole conflict until otherwise noted.

5. the universe is too amazing and spectacular for this small time bickering and lunacy. there is so much sh*t happening in the world at this very moment, there are so many more important issues to be thinking about. on a 1-10 scale on issues of importance , expansions being a 'crazy cult', gets about a 3 for me.

6. lets move on to bigger and better things.

the staged alien invasion, quite possibly another major swine flu/vaccination style scare/psyop, economic turbulence and possible collapse, food stortages, banning of organic food and supplements, terrorism psyops, damn dude i got much bigger worries on my mind, forget about that small time crap and move on......

7. iqhunk is a snake

8. i haven't met crazy people on this forum who have threatened me, stalked me, and spread lies about me. for the most part i have met nothing but very down to earth, compassionate, intelligent, and beautiful people on this forum.

that is all i'm goin to say on this thread.

best wishes to everyone, i hope it all gets sorted out peacefully.

Hello SR,

Thanks for your input and I don't blame you for your honesty.
" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "

Quote:There is so much sh*t happening in the world at this very moment, there are so many more important issues to be thinking about. on a 1-10 scale on issues of importance , expansions being a 'crazy cult', gets about a 3 for me.
Expansions is down on scale 2 for me. I used to care but it's not worth getting worked up over them anymore precisely because times are going to get a lot nastier for a lot of people.

People who think it's bad now ain't seen nothing yet.

Incidentally, I watched an excellent documentary (no, not another 9/11 'truth' movie) "Inside job" (http://vimeo.com/25278394) about the finance industry. Given that my background is in investment banking and I used to work in the City of London right at the height of the bubble bonanza and what with the whole shebang about to come crashing down on all of us, this made extremely timely watching.

These shysters make the Swerdlows looks like the amateurs that they are. They're psychopaths all right, just the same.

The economcic cra$h will be a very rude wake up call for a lot of people because nothing has ever happened on this scale and level before - most people completely underestimate the degree and depth of this and by comparison, the Swerdlows are little fi$h.

Compared to these pranksters the Swerdlows are almost benign (I kid you not but you've got to watch the movie to understand why). It's all relative in the end.

Fukushima is another such horrible disaster, said to be a hundred times worse than Tchernobyl and the radioactive winds from the nuclear plants already sweeping across the entire West Coast of the US - it's already affecting the food, water and earth measurements in the US. The aftereffects of the Gulf oil spill, people falling ill and dying along the Gulf coast after the 'clean-up' and broke because the fishing grounds are poisoned.

The Lybia nightmare. And Israel itching to launch a nuclear attack. Rioting will pick up big time, it started in London, Berlin's burning cars, New York in front of the New York Stock Exchange clashing with police, Paris, Rome (also in front the Central Bank), Athens and in Thessaloniki where a man set himself on fire after the bank refused to extend his loan, and across the globe due to the austerity measures.

America is turning into a 3rd world country. The system is completely falling apart. In Europe, too. Japan's finished. As Gerald Celente likes to say: "When people lose everything and they have nothing left to lose, they lose it".

This now is only the prelude to the real mayhem.

When the sh*t will the fan, it's better to be prepared than waste time on the Swerdlows because they sure as the devil's lair will not be there to 'save' your little backsides.

Good job on getting HCF back up.

either this post was rewritten by someone or i made a typo, here's how a previous post should read....

8. i have met a few crazy people on this forum who have threatened me, stalked me, and spread lies about me. for the most part i have met nothing but very down to earth, compassionate, intelligent, and beautiful people on this forum.

that is all i'm goin to say on this thread.

best wishes to everyone, i hope it all gets sorted out peacefully.

i feel like someone edited one of my posts a few posts back, that is very dishonest if true.

wtf is going on here ?

someone changed 'have' to 'haven't' completely changing the context of my post.

i might be mistaken, and if i am, i apologize, but if not, wtf ?

It was Your typo SR, or else there would be a Edit by: