Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HCF is Back
xanthas Wrote:Octa, your new avatar is wonderful! Every time I see it, I want to go there!Cool
Me too actually!

We could have a hyperspacecafe.com annual conference there! icon_guestbook2

Jacaranda Wrote:
xanthas Wrote:Octa, your new avatar is wonderful! Every time I see it, I want to go there!Cool
Me too actually!

We could have a hyperspacecafe.com annual conference there! icon_guestbook2
Haha. icon_pistolen

@administrator,

I got access to HCF in my office, but I had problems with stand alone PCs in making a connection to HCF yesterday, is this a technical issue ?

[user=13]Octahedron[/user] wrote:
Quote:@administrator,

I got access to HCF in my office, but I had problems with stand alone PCs in making a connection to HCF yesterday, is this a technical issue ?
PM me your IP address on your stand alone PC and I'll look into why you had problems.

Ok, is that easy to find ?

Yep, just click this link and your IP will be displayed at the top of the page.

http://whatismyipaddress.com/

I hope that people at expansions will at least look at what people have to say on hyperspace cafe, and make there own minds up instead of just believing what the swerdlows say.Thats what i did for a while but i totally agree that there are more important issues going on in the world but are minds are also just as important and if they have been in some way manipulated by the swerdlows then it is just as important to address it as anything else because are minds are the only thing that we have got. i am not sure if this is coming across in the right way but i do agree its also important to let go heal and move on..Anyway i am glad Hyperspace cafe is up and running again and i hope it is here to stay even if i do not post i still read and check it out!...Peace to everyone here on the hyperspace cafe.

thanks alex_fresh... that reminded me of a thought I had meant to share last night and that is that some of us felt like we were losing our mind at expansions and THAT is a scarey thing, so your mention of our mental health is a critical one. We came to find out that we HAD lost our minds temporarily getting involved with them. Thanks for stopping by.

Hi,I'm newly out of "Expanda-Crazy-Landa" as is Alex, so please bear with us as we puke out a little more of the "infested-ingested." :O I think we're both quick processors by the looks of it,lol. Many more ex's are going to be coming here for answers and will recieve the warm embrace of compassionate, ethical people. Lucky them! **Expansions really is your best free advertising, lol!** I totally agree that these pyschopath's, cult is really a miniscule thing compared to the 360-degree circle of "screwed up" surrounding this planet and the future of humanity! Maybe it was a little distraction; kind of like getting knocked sideways by a horizontal hammer in an obstacle course. Then you edgily get up...ONLY TO get knocked down again by a tsunami wall of other info. crap, (both disinfo. AND true)!

I guess this is just my round about way of saying "thank you for being here," and I think I'll try a little sugar with my tea while at the cafe. :)

Elizabeth Wrote:**Expansions really is your best free advertising, lol!**
This is true. They have been talking about us so much that we're getting a lot of great new members like Alex, you, and the rest of the members we've gotten from their advertising. Cool

Admin Wrote:
Elizabeth Wrote:**Expansions really is your best free advertising, lol!**
This is true. They have been talking about us so much that we're getting a lot of great new members like Alex, you, and the rest of the members we've gotten from their advertising. Cool
Actually I first heard about this website by looking for "hyperspace" on google. Then I saw some of the posts here and asked Stewart what this was. Back then I was still one of his deciples, in autumn 2010. He had some very nasty comments to make about this website.

Well I am glad it is up! It has helped me tremendously in deprogramming myself from the mind control cult / UFO religion I was in.