Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Richard!
Yes, I would like to see more respect for the moderators here.

Richard Wrote:Yes, I would like to see more respect for the moderators here.

Respect for moderators is rule number 1 for a serious forum. 

AJ did put also a lot of her time and effort in the forum.

The work of moderators is to be appreciated by everybody here and to be kept in mind who want to have to participate in discussions at the forum.

admin or moderator is not an easy job.

Let this, what all happened, be a good lesson for everybody here.

Octahedron wrote...
Quote:because of the long way planned personal and repeated assaults on MC (and some parts of this forum);
I don't believe this is true. No... Actually, I know it isn't true.

1st: Happy Birthday. I wanted to wait, till you are back.

Richard Wrote:Yes, GWS was on Rodrigo's forum and you 2 had lots of discussions. I don't know if he wants me to repeat his name there so I'll let him do it if he wants. He knows all the expansions materials very well and has been to some seminars.

I agree things got out out hand in the KBA thread. I don't know why heated discussions have to led to personal attacks. I guess that's the nature of anger.
I will only talk privately on why I chose to intervene in that thread. To be fair, it was the fact or fiction thread and I was not angry at all.

As for the forum of Rodrigo, I don't want my name repeated here. I thought about it, but after re-reading the new kba thread, I chose too not engage in this energy.
"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

Octahedron, I can see why the KBA thread got heated. It's a subject that has no evidence. I know the people who believe in the KBA believe in what they are saying but that isn't good enough for people who want evidence. I know MC and SS aren't the only ones that believe in the KBA. There are also some people that use to do the Greenstar reports that also claimed to have contact with them, so I tend to think there's something to it.

Thanks GWS, I guess anger was a wrong choice of words. Maybe I should have said skepticism?

Richard Wrote:Thanks GWS, I guess anger was a wrong choice of words. Maybe I should have said skepticism?
Yes, it's the "alien invasion? oh boy, here we go again" ..

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

What alien invasion are you talking about? Are you talking about the staged alien invasion or the KBA invading here?

I am talking about both. Both were 'soon' to happen. Outside of the expansions community, also a lot of other aliens or alien groups were supposed to show themselves openly at certain dates. I lost count. Also end times were announced for:
 1989, 1999, y2k, ..[some hoax invasion and other scenarios here].., 2012, 2029. According to Billy meier during the next 1000 years or so we are getting invaded by our own android creations or something like that ...

Those are all dates where people expected something to happen thanks to well meaning psychics, etc. I would have to get my van Helsing books out of the dumpster to see if he announced the arrival of the 4th Reich somewhere in the nineties. So that's all nothing new.

All these predictions or whatever you may call them have the same pattern.

Richard Wrote:What alien invasion are you talking about? Are you talking about the staged alien invasion or the KBA invading here?

I have doubts with the staged alien invasion because of the source. Several times a year he claims its going to happen in the next couple of months and it never does. Seems like he's been claiming that since 2003 but it could go back earlier than that. I don't remember for sure.

As usual  the staged alien invasion is not SS's  info . I first read about in 1992 or '93  in William Cooper's Behold  A Pale Horse.

Bill Cooper later realized he had been fed a lot of disinformation about aliens and other agendas and started speaking out about it. Then he was killed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy BIrthday Richard DreamTime 8 1,922 04-01-2011, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Richard
  Happy Birthday America: A Bunch of Spoiled, Whiny Brats Richard 9 2,694 07-09-2008, 01:22 AM
Last Post: Richard
  Happy Birthday DreamTime Richard 18 3,829 04-08-2008, 03:30 PM
Last Post: DreamTime
  Happy Belated Birthday, Andrew X DreamTime 17 3,526 04-04-2008, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Astrojewels
  Happy Birthday Richard! DreamTime 14 3,354 04-02-2008, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Ghost