Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Richard!
Golden Winged SnakeOiLion Wrote:1st: Happy Birthday. I wanted to wait, till you are back.

Richard Wrote:Yes, GWS was on Rodrigo's forum and you 2 had lots of discussions. I don't know if he wants me to repeat his name there so I'll let him do it if he wants. He knows all the expansions materials very well and has been to some seminars.

I agree things got out out hand in the KBA thread. I don't know why heated discussions have to led to personal attacks. I guess that's the nature of anger.
I will only talk privately on why I chose to intervene in that thread. To be fair, it was the fact or fiction thread and I was not angry at all.

As for the forum of Rodrigo, I don't want my name repeated here. I thought about it, but after re-reading the new kba thread, I chose too not engage in this energy.

GWS, good,

we have had good and kind discussions in the long past with each other, so as a person to person, I should have to take back all my bad words about you as a person in the new opened KBA thread by me in the advanced sections. That was bad energy, that's true.

The problem is, I wrote these bad words because of what happened in discussions and I really did not know who you really were that moment, but from the other side, you did know me for about 5 years. Can you understand that this creates total confusion and this is a strange kind of assymetric communication ? And, I had to defend MC in respect to all the KBA input efforts made by MC and the efforts made by others HCF members here.

Because of what you wrote as GWS about Jan van Helsing, I thought last year, you, as GWS, are connected to modern German government, which is mainly Rothschild.

Because of what you wrote here, because of Germany and our intense talks about Jan van Helsing, I know who you are.

I consider to withdraw my hostile attitude against you and the bad words about you, because I do know from the beginning that you are a sincere seeker and you are a serious researcher;

I do also understand why you choose for a new identity under the name of GWS. In doing so, you took a big risk with the reputation of this internet-forum, because of the created confusion with it. I can also understand taking a new identity/name can be used when people do not want to be identified with their old written texts, because of new opinions etc. But in summer 2009, you started a personal discussion with me at this forum, while you forgot to reintroduce yourself to me.

Maybe your reason was, because of your disappointments you wrote about in this topic, and I seemed to be a to much pro-expansions person in your eyes.

You must understand I am not an expansions agent. Since 2005, I wrote a lot about hyperspace and expansions stuff here to give input on the forum, so members can discuss their things about it. I am not married with S & J. But otherwise, I have not any problem with them.

and BTW: I am not right-wing.

And you are an interesting person with information to share because you have studied a lot of things as we all do here. And the books of Jan van Helsing are still to be (re)read by me, also. I hope I do have more time for these books because I have to handle 2 foreign languages (English and German).

But, we have big disagreements in our forum opinions here, at this moment. That can be fine if we do manage the issues more from a informative perspective without personal assaults.

How can we save our faces and repair our reputations to each other ?

Octahedron Wrote:How can we save our faces and repair our reputations to each other ?
Nobody has lost face or reputation here. Nothing to repair, imho. I think we both should be mature enough to handle these things peacefully. I see that everybody has to find out things for themselves and experiment with the techniques etc. themselves and draw their conclusions about it. I just don't like when people want me to swallow their conclusions. But you haven't tried to stuff anything down my throat. I don't question your research, experiences or reputation.

I'll write more on the other topics you mentioned later and why I reacted as I did. Long story. Little time.
"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

Octahedron wrote:
Quote:And, I had to defend MC in respect to all the KBA input efforts made by MC and the efforts made by others HCF members here.

Ok. That KBA thread is closed now, and it was the thread for the sceptics. I have not pulled this discussion on the regular KBA thread. If they would put more proof on the regular KBA thread, they would have less sceptics.

Octahedron wrote:
Quote:The problem is, I wrote these bad words because of what happened in discussions and I really did not know who you really were that moment, but from the other side, you did know me for about 5 years.

Quote:I do also understand why you choose for a new identity under the name of GWS. In doing so, you took a big risk with the reputation of this internet-forum, because of the created confusion with it. I can also understand taking a new identity/name can be used when people do not want to be identified with their old written texts, because of new opinions etc. But in summer 2009, you started a personal discussion with me at this forum, while you forgot to reintroduce yourself to me.

I chose a different name, because the old one would have brought another attack on the forum and me. And I just joined last summer because another member here ran amok and caused trouble for me.

Quote:Because of what you wrote as GWS about Jan van Helsing, I thought last year, you, as GWS, are connected to modern German government, which is mainly Rothschild.

Quote:Because of what you wrote here, because of Germany and our intense talks about Jan van Helsing, I know who you are.

They put out the JvH info to 'fish' for people with information.  I think those fishing for the info are either the German government or the Israeli government. In the end I use the trick of observing if those who use this information to get out of this prison are getting better, but no one does. When one of the main figures on the German forums committed suicide two years ago, I chose to no longer research this area. His condition declined for everyone to see until there was no longer any will to live left.

It is useless anyway, as this all is not about dna, Germans, Antarctica, aliens, chakras or pineal glands. :-)

Your mileage may vary.

"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

Golden Winged SnakeOiLion Wrote:Octahedron wrote:
Quote:And, I had to defend MC in respect to all the KBA input efforts made by MC and the efforts made by others HCF members here.

Ok. That KBA thread is closed now, and it was the thread for the sceptics. I have not pulled this discussion on the regular KBA thread. If they would put more proof on the regular KBA thread, they would have less sceptics.

GWS, thanks for your quick reply.

I think being sceptic is ok, that forces anyone to be to the point; But gathered information should be analyzed seriously before someone claims everything is hoax. MC was just busy with that KBA info to explain for over 3 years or more. 

I take all my bad words about you back; the same is of course with my bad statements about AJ and Mercy Now in relation to your talks in the mentioned KBA threads. Otherwise I do support MC about certain things, but that is not about you.

The restarted KBA thread still can be open such it is, so other members can read about, after a while, say about 3 weeks, the moderators MC or Richard can consider to put a short remark bold letters in that topic about misunderstandings between us and that these words are taken back by me, or deleting my bad words or so.

Quote:I chose a different name, because the old one would have brought another attack on the forum and me. And I just joined last summer because another member here ran amok and caused trouble for me.
I understand your motives much better; that's a good reason. I know about what can happen in internet-stalking. 

Quote:They put out the JvH info to 'fish' for people with information.  I think those fishing for the info are either the German government or the Israeli government. In the end I use the trick of observing if those who use this information to get out of this prison are getting better, but no one does.
There is disinfo in JvH works, absolutely, but I read it with a kind of read filter for myself, and I look for the interesting info that is valuable. And JvH info does contain a lot of interesting valuable info, too.

Quote:When one of the main figures on the German forums committed suicide two years ago, I chose to no longer research this area. His condition declined for everyone to see until there was no longer any will to live left.
I regret, that happened in your path of private research. Maybe it is a warning to be very careful with the stuff without personal check outs. But it is also a warning not to play games with this stuff in going public to early with info.

Quote:It is useless anyway, as this all is not about dna, Germans, Antarctica, aliens, chakras or pineal glands. :-)

Your mileage may vary.
Yes, but your personal conclusions for yourself are reasonable to me.

I do not agree with it for 100%, but your conclusions are (maybe because you know Germany better than me) maybe a decision for yourself to choose for relative security instead of taking more risks.

Very understandable.

Octahedron Wrote:And, I had to defend MC in respect to all the KBA input efforts made by MC and the efforts made by others HCF members here.
You see, Octahedron, that's whole mess that you are into now just because of MC.

Was it worth?

This woman will bring you no good.

Octahedron is not in a mess,you however,are.And you know it.And I have you right by the balls.

MC Wrote:And I have you right by the balls.
Can you suck them?

Keep it up and I might just cut them off.icon_devil

How will you perform in rituals with no ballsicon_anmachen

MC Wrote:Keep it up and I might just cut them off.icon_devil

How will you perform in rituals with no ballsicon_anmachen

My balls are made of steel, you stupid fool.

Sariel, it seems over time you became a bit disappointed and angry about S;  .... California, Yellowstone, the scannings and now KBA, and you changed your style at the forum to be a more sceptic boy here. Otherwise, you are still busy with Illuminati history, and analyzing simultaneous existences.

Sariel, I see your heated discussions with MC as a more kind of cartoon joke stuff and a kind of amusing thing; Because I know you longer than today and you have studied a lot about hyperspace stuff etc, I do consider you as a very serious member to be with at the forum when you are not taking things to personal in talks.

The mess as it seems to be here, it is all about internet; Opinions are subject to change. And unfortunately, sometimes confusion is needed at a forum to protect privacy. Sometimes childish remarks can save privacy and security, too.

Yes, Avatar had troubles with MC in a discussion about Monarch programming and left suddenly; but maybe Avatar now was better off in listening to MC, instead of putting his ego on the top of the iceberg. Avatar was also interested in KBA; Better said: he was in love with the KBA as anyone here is able to check.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy BIrthday Richard DreamTime 8 1,922 04-01-2011, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Richard
  Happy Birthday America: A Bunch of Spoiled, Whiny Brats Richard 9 2,694 07-09-2008, 01:22 AM
Last Post: Richard
  Happy Birthday DreamTime Richard 18 3,830 04-08-2008, 03:30 PM
Last Post: DreamTime
  Happy Belated Birthday, Andrew X DreamTime 17 3,526 04-04-2008, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Astrojewels
  Happy Birthday Richard! DreamTime 14 3,354 04-02-2008, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Ghost