Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Holidays Everyone
May everyone have a joyous holidays with friends and family Wednesday.

[Image: 1801.gif]

Thanks Richard. Equally to you. 

"Merry Christmas" is not an appropriate holiday greeting on a forum like this, I'm thinking. Nor is "Happy Saturnalia". 

I'm glad the days will be lengthening again. We still haven't had much winter here in western Europe though. It seems like the seasons have shifted a few weeks the past years or so, in comparison with how it used to be.
Winter weather sets in later than it used to be.

Happy Holidays to all!

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Right now it's just about normal around here for this time of year. Maybe a little colder but the snow is about right. We don't get much snow until January.

(12-24-2013, 07:13 PM)Richard Wrote: Right now it's just about normal around here for this time of year. Maybe a little colder but the snow is about right. We don't get much snow until January.

Merry Christmas, I've no problem with that wish. Christmas is symbolic for the birth of the light, the living God in ourself.

Christmas, the "birthdate" of Jesus Christ. A man who never did exist according some "conspiracy researchers", or he was just an alien fabrication according SJ or Meier. 

In fact, the man Jesus Christ did really exist and he still exists and lives in the auric field of the Earth. That's why the NWO creates all those fake stories about him.
Because, if more people become serious aware of this and ask or pray to him (in his Name = in Christ Consciousness) for sincere help then the game is over for the Illuminati.

BTW: No snow until January = Snow Denial =  Snowden I al(l)

Just playing with English words.

(12-25-2013, 02:15 PM)Octahedron Wrote: BTW: No snow until January = Snow Denial =  Snowden I al(l)

Just playing with English words.

That's interesting, Smile

In Gnosticism Jesus is the Saviour, the Redeemer, a Messenger of Light who has been, to some extent, misrepresented in the bible, although a certain amount of his words and deeds can still be found in there.

He was certainly not the 'son' of Demiurge Jehovah/Yahweh, the vengeful, wrathful and jealous God of the Old Testament. People connect Jesus to that cruel fool, but that is a grave fallacy, thus the ignorant masses don't get his Real message. And, of course, several gospels were left out the bible by the evil reforming agents. Hence there are no or hardly any real and True Christians to be found anymore, only deluded pseudo-Christians, in several shades of grey...

"Jesus Christ never existed" is, I'm quite convinced, just some crap made up by pseudo-historians and fake conspiracy theorists. Same goes for other Divine Messengers like Mani, Zoroaster and Laozi.
Gnostics very much believe in the physical manifestation of God.

Unfortunately, Gnosticism has been maligned by loads of misleading anti-Gnostic propaganda, and has been a subject of misconstruing, distorting and corruptions wherever it appeared thoughout history.
Gnosticism is in reality the exact opposite of satanism.

Let's hope everyone has a good 2014. Something tells me it will be more challenging on a global level than 2013. So, best wishes to all. 

Hello Octahedron, I agree that it's good to pray to the Christ Consciousness which shepherds over this world.  Well said, Filter about all the deception surrounding Gnosticism which is at its heart our inner spirits' knowing (telepathic connection) to our divine source.

(12-28-2013, 02:46 PM)Filter Wrote: In Gnosticism Jesus is the Saviour, the Redeemer, a Messenger of Light who has been, to some extent, misrepresented in the bible, although a certain amount of his words and deeds can still be found in there.

He was certainly not the 'son' of Demiurge Jehovah/Yahweh, the vengeful, wrathful and jealous God of the Old Testament. People connect Jesus to that cruel fool, but that is a grave fallacy, thus the ignorant masses don't get his Real message. And, of course, several gospels were left out the bible by the evil reforming agents. Hence there are no or hardly any real and True Christians to be found anymore, only deluded pseudo-Christians, in several shades of grey...

That has always puzzled me, people connecting Jesus with God. It's 2 different thoughts of teachings. They don't fit together. The old and new testaments weren't meant to be one book.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Holidays Everyone Richard 3 4,975 01-02-2012, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Octahedron
  Happy Holidays Everyone Richard 20 3,791 01-10-2011, 12:15 AM
Last Post: Richard
  Happy Holidays Everyone Richard 9 2,460 12-26-2009, 08:49 PM
Last Post: DreamTime
  Happy Holidays! Richard 8 2,383 01-19-2007, 09:57 PM
Last Post: William