Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having Older Brothers Is A Factor In Boys Becoming Gay
Hello Everyone :thumbsup:

OMG what a load of crap! :eek:

I am Gay (with No older brothers) and over the years I have questioned it, why me? why am I Gay? I have also asked alot of other Gay people, why are they gay?

I got the same answer everytime, and I agree, as my answer is the same.

The answer is: I Was born GAY! Just as Straight people are born straight!

It isn't a desition! or an influence!

Boy i wish it was a desition, my life would be so much easier if I could say " tomorrow i'm going to be straight!

The fact is that its just the way people are made-up, some born with blue eyes, brown hair! Some born straight, some born gay!

Growing up I always had this wierd feeling I wasn't like the other lads at school, then puperty kicked in and it smacked me in the face, YOU ARE GAY! Trust me I tried to do the straight thing, and it felt so, so wrong! I nearly ended up having a nervouse break-down! 

Now, if there is some sort of higher influence as to why people are atracted to the same sex, then please tell me, I would love to investigate this! I am telling you this from my own personal experiences, and my lifes journey so far!

If there are other gay members to this forum that dis-agree with me I would love to hear your explination on, Why you are gay!

I have not posted in this thread before because...well, because I am not gay and I did not have any brothers only sisters. Technically, according to that article, I should be a lesbian - but I'm not. Although, I must say, I was a 'class A' tomboy as I was growing up. :nod:

Yes, I think that people are 'born' to be what they are. But I have a strong feeling that the reason for it is because of who and what they were in their prior life before they came into this life. For instance: in my last immediate life I was a male and I think that is why I struggled so much in my younger days. Even now, I am still not like other women. I don't like the 'frilly froo-froo' stuff that they get into. I don't enjoy shopping, or have tons of shoes, purses, etc. I don't like dresses much and I REALLY don't like the color pink! I do like the company of women and I could easily live with a woman, BUT I couldn't get intimate with a woman - I think that's where I draw the line.  Hmmm...come to think of it though...as much sorrow, hurt, and heartache that I've had with men, maybe being with a woman wouldn't be such a bad thing. :slywink:

Hey punka75!

I'm so glad you made that statement!  I am not gay myself, but I know a number of people ho are, and I always felt that their sexuality was a unqiue and integral part of their personality.  We're all neutral in God-Mind anyway.  Who cares about gender as long as you really love someone!  I do feel that Illuminati promotion of various sexual lifestyles is designed to being people down to their lowest level of creative/sexual being: but that goes for Everyone of all sexual orientation.  The act/experience of gay sexuality and "straight" sexuality is natural on all levels, and both can be used in a positive, uplifting manner, or negative degrading manner.

I think it is sad, and a reflection on all of us, that there is such high discomfort with same gender sexuality, and most likely it comes from all those who are scared of their own reflections!!!  To create an open and tolerant civilised world, we have to accept and understand each person's choice of lifestyle, and not make judgements about why or how they came to be that way.

If you want to get into real details, then perhaps straiht people should all consider the lifelines where they have been gay (or vice versa)!!  At some point in our existence we experience everything.  I do not understand how sibling can influence your choice of sexual orientation.  In the same way as we decide our birthname, birthdates, parents, location of birth, and genetic out-picturing, we also choose the sexual expression that fits best with our lifeline goals.

Sexuality is how we relate to God-Mind.  It is individual and unique to each person.  Tolerance of different choices is actually imperitive to lead a life of balance in your own experience.

If anyone wants to participate in positive ritual sometime in the future, (or just contemplate it, if not join in ;)), to re-create the ancient knowledge and practices of Sexual Magick: then we'll have to get comfortable with a whole load of different sexuality practices.  Whatever we reject, is something within ourselves.

The Illuminati/Reptilians promote androgenous sexuality, which is absolutely fine.  It is a matter of the intentins behind it's use and creation, rather than the energy itself.

It would be nice if we could get over labelling people according to their partership choices.  Then we can be more open within ourselves about our attractions and conenctions with others on a multidimensional level.

Hi Punka75, I was wondering if you are new to hyperspace techniques?

I also want to know if you are interested in an experiment. Please private message me if you are. I have a hypothesis according to hyperspace principles that can turn someone gay, straight, or bisexual, and I need a subject. All instructions are given through the Private Message here or e-mail, whichever is appropriate. Most of it is just meditations that I trust the subject would perform daily. Did you know that about ninety-six percent of genetics is inactive? I believe everything including every sexual preference possible are in that portion of "junk dna" but just scrambled. By following hyperspace principles, perhaps some toning, and light visualizations, new DNA instructions should change the sexual preference. If you or anyone is interested please have them contact me at my email which I will give to you on PM if you ask, and even copy this post to them. I prefer subjects who are open minded, already meditating, and even best, have been increasing their third eye capabilities with the T-bar or awareness archetypes. The experiment would very likely fail if the person has not been practicing third eye expansions particularly via hyperspace techniques.

Sounds interesting [user=4]SilverInfinity[/user], but I am new to this forum and new to spiritualty! I wouldn't be a good subject!

Love your thinking!

Thanks.

Okay, it's cool. I'm grateful you were honest about it. Perhaps in the future time if you are ready just PM me.

Hmm: yes, sexuality, being as it relates to how we perceive God-Mind can be activated and adjusted through the DNA.  Probably if we opened up all the inforamtion we'd end up being androgenous, or hermaphrodites, in order to have the full experience of all sexual functions/inclinations!! :P  I think each person should decide for themselves.... hehe SilverInfinity: maybe you could be your own experiment ;)

Monica, please don't say that. lol. Bisexualism would make me feel dirty. Homosexuality would cause me confusion. I already have my hands full and don't want to strain myself any further.

[color="black"]SilverInfinity[/color] wrote:
Quote: I have a hypothesis according to hyperspace principles that can turn someone gay, straight, or bisexual, and I need a subject.

Monica wrote
[color="blue"]
Quote: hehe SilverInfinity: maybe you could be your own experiment.

[/color][color="black"]SilverInfinity[/color] wrote:
Quote: Monica, I have my hands full. I can't be my own subject. I also have something to lose if I miss up.

Sorry, I can't suppress myself here L-Laugh
[color="blue"]

[/color]

Damn, Sariel. LOL. You quoted me before I could respond with a different post.