Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having Older Brothers Is A Factor In Boys Becoming Gay
Quote: Damn, Sariel. LOL. You quoted me before I could respond with a different post.

Hehe, that is me! ;)

Well, it was a cute idea. ;) lol  Still, I guess it can give insight into how others may respond to your request! :P  But, the concept is very interesting.  Some people have been programmed so deeply that their 'natural' sexual identity in this lifeline is hidden.  For these people, it could be very helpful to deprogram those matrix imprints and do these exercises to find out what sexual identity they want to experience.

But, I have to go with Sariel here...L-Laugh ...Cool

Yea, man, that was funny!

I want to correct myself. If Wikipedia is right, the junk dna is actually 98.6%. Wikipedia also has an interesting entry on the everybody's "junk dna":

Quote:In the genomes of most plants and animals, however, these together constitute only a small percentage of genomic DNA (less than 2% in the case of humans). The function of the remainder, if any, remains under investigation. Most of it can be identified as repetitive elements that have no known biological function (although they are useful to geneticists for analyzing lineage and phylogeny). Still, a large amount of sequence in these genomes falls under no existing classification other than "junk".

That means anyone can become cured of illness, change their sexuality, body shape, etc etc because their ancestor genetics are completely within them. I believe this is the same as "computer compressed data". The dna codes are squeezed and scrambled into smaller amounts that can only be activated or extracted. (Btw, the junk DNA should be able to compress infinitely small). In hyperspace principles, activation of any ancestor genetics means using the triad of light, shape, and tone. Remember, everything is already in you.

So everything is within that 98.6% of compressed Junk DNA. But it is only a matter of accepting possibilities and then changing the sub-conscious thoughts aka mind-patterns (which consists of light, shape, and tone!).

SilverInfinity said

Quote:That means anyone can become cured of illness

How wonderful this Great Earth is. We are the Imagination Of Ourselves, nothing more.

All diseases and illnesses are caused by Mind Patterns. No disease or infection can cause any problem to any Human Being as long as the Mind Patterns involved are not wishing to create such infections.

I'd say having older brothers is a factor is becoming more boyish

By the way, I've personally studied homosexuals, and have concluded that for a percentage of homosexuals, it is a fetish and they do not realize it