Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Healing thoughts for little Olivia
On Sept. 6, 2010, my newest little granddaughter was born by emergency c-section. She was born a blue baby with the cord wrapped around her neck. Since that day, she has been very sick and the doctors do not know what is wrong with her. They are doing every test you can imagine including a spinal tap, and still no answers. They have given her a platelet transfusion because her blood keeps on clotting. They have taken a biopsy from her lip (which gave her tiny stitches to go with everything else). Her liver and kidneys are not working properly, she has trouble breathing, her blood sugar keeps on dropping...one thing after another.  I am asking for all the healing from people that I can get. This is my baby daughters first baby and she is terrified of what may happen.

Thanks for your help.

Attached Files Image(s)

i hope she pulls through DT
hows she now btw. i noticed its been about 2 weeks since

Wow! THANK YOU, Tyson for being the only one who responded to this. I was kind of upset when no one responded and said that they would help send "healing" to her. Except for AJ and MN who are in contact with me through email, no one else seemed to care. I began to think that everyone on here is more concerned with themselves then they are about other people.

Olivia is hanging in there. She now has a ventilator down her throat, but she is proving to be a tough cookie. The doctors have no idea what is wrong with her or why she is making small improvements, and they have done every test imaginable. She still needs all the prayers and/or healing that she can get so that she can get out of that hospital and go home with her mom and dad.

Attached Files Image(s)

well she certainly looks well. thats good to hear. also its good there are small improvements rather then none at all right?
i was a baby too that almost didnt make it so there is hope that she will make it! just keep us updated ok even if they dont reply maybe some viewers just dont really know what to say.. she'll be alright DT

It is interesting, Tyson, that you also almost didn't make it as a baby. I just wish these doctors could find out what is wrong with her. They are just scratching their heads in confusion. We are all just waiting now for them to take the ventilator out of her throat. She hates it so much. Yes, small improvements are better than none at all. I wish I didn't live so far away so I could be there with my daughter, but as she said to me...there is nothing I could do there, so I will just wait until Christmas. Hopefully Olivia will be home by then.

yes hopefully! shouldnt they know whats up i mean theyre doctors thats what they do everyday! dont know if I trust them but other people seem to.. well i trust little olivia

Thanks...unfortunately, little Olivia has to trust everybody. She can't do anything for herself. :-(

right, stupid of me to forgget

Im sorry, i have not seen this until now! Healing Prayers go with you!

Thanks William.