Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello, 

Many of you know me as rskiller, someone who has been on this forum for a long time, on and off since at least 2008..

In brief, I have been on a long journey...too much to go through here, however Kuiper Belt connections have led me through the deep, deep darkness...and now I share my information and knowledge with others.

Yes, outer space connections are real. To unravel the mysteries of Existence does not come easily..but for those willing to put in the time, effort and energy, and give up everything necessary..it can be achieved.

You may have noticed a lot of information by me/KBA on the forum...it's time to share this information...it is important to have it accessible. It may not be relevant to many readers seeking it now...but higher level beings and energies (Creation-Eternal/Hyperspace) does not work that linear timeline way. 

This information may help those in need in days, weeks, months, years BEFORE they even realised they needed it. Time here, on this planet is insignificant compared to the greater players out there - truly; there is no need to worry! 

Imagine that. The information was here all along, you read it...but ended up coming back to it in months or years where it is now relevant! You are where you are supposed to be, doing what you are supposed to be doing!

Trust me, there are greater works at play and the synchronistic high-level events will only amaze you, after all, how many coincidences can one have? 

Beware - when someone tells you that "there is no time left", or "the invasion is about to begin"...and never does...this rehashing, old sales trick may fool you once, twice, but never thrice.

When the time comes, all those who are meant to know, will know. In that, you can trust.

Wow Shocker. Haven't seen you in a long time. Welcome back. Biggrin

(01-07-2019, 07:00 PM)Richard Wrote: Wow Shocker. Haven't seen you in a long time. Welcome back. Biggrin

Thank you. Good to see you again!

Welcome back

(01-08-2019, 12:53 PM)William Wrote: Welcome back

Thank you William!

Good to read from you, again.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Octahedron's post:
  • Richard

(04-15-2019, 08:39 PM)Octahedron Wrote: Good to read from you, again.

OMG, I just seen someone rise from the dead. Icon_escape

(04-15-2019, 08:48 PM)Richard Wrote:
(04-15-2019, 08:39 PM)Octahedron Wrote: Good to read from you, again.

OMG, I just seen someone rise from the dead. Icon_escape

Icon_winkgrin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Octahedron's post:
  • Richard