Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
So are you saying that you had NOTHING to do with the post at Expansions a few days ago? If you say you have been open and honest, then hopefully you will openly answer this question honestly so that all of us may see.

The only question I have posted at expansions was the one regarding Meneire's disease, which I have been diagnosed with in both ears (bi-lateral). 

It was done last week. 

Dark Eternal,

I,too have been diagnosed ,to some extent, with Meneire's disease. I refused to go through all the tests however.

Two MRI's, a spinal tap and host of other tests for me.

I suppose it goes with the territory, given my background.  Swerdlow was less than forthcoming with an answer for me. 

Hi Darketernal... I hope you get your status back here, or access.  I'm a member at the DI forum but haven't visited in many months (maybe years?)  except for today.  I got stuck on the Stepford wives thread for about an hour.... lol... fascinating stuff.  Then I checked out your pic, hope you don't mind.  :P  My husband has 8 birds of his own, he just loves. 

DE, he didn't even reply to your question. :(

As for the person posting in the expansions site about this issue is someone who is a member of the DI forum who read some things in a thread. I think it's the stepford wives one. There is a link to it but i haven't been bothered to read the whole thread (yes I'm lazy..)

As for DE becoming a member here, that is my doing. I have found this forum to be filled with much useful information and therefore recommended it.

Although most of you don't know me, I'm willing to put my neck out and say that I know 100% that DE did not write that in the Q&A section.

AS for moderating which I won't get into, but any one of you could have asked that question to DE without stripping him of his privilidges.

Sily Wrote:Hi Darketernal... I hope you get your status back here, or access.  I'm a member at the DI forum but haven't visited in many months (maybe years?)  except for today.  I got stuck on the Stepford wives thread for about an hour.... lol... fascinating stuff.  Then I checked out your pic, hope you don't mind.  :P  My husband has 8 birds of his own, he just loves. 

I just have my one conure.  I'm not sure yet if my status has been restored.  I was under the assumption that it must have been because I have admitted and released a good deal of infromation about my own background on the DI forum.  That I am ex-illuminati, a former psyop and assassin, and that I come from a draco hybrid line. 

I was rather shocked to learn it was over the thread here I and a very close friend, Blondina, have been discussing today.  She can speak for herself on the matter though if she wishes.  Rather ironic all things considered. 

Darketernal,

We are just trying to find who wrote to expansions, the person who wrote seemed to exaggerate a great deal of our questioning, for many years the merger has been a topic of controversy, and I put up my hand as a first runner of its true intent…yet all other things mentioned in that email, we have no questioning on such subjects. If this person is truly a truth seeker then they should openly tell who they are and that they disagree with this forum, forums are for the intent of questioning! Free speech and all that…

Astrojewels Wrote:Darketernal,

We are just trying to find who wrote to expansions, the person who wrote seemed to exaggerate a great deal of our questioning, for many years the merger has been a topic of controversy, and I put up my hand as a first runner of its true intent…yet all other things mentioned in that email, we have no questioning on such subjects. If this person is truly a truth seeker then they should openly tell who they are and that they disagree with this forum, forums are for the intent of questioning! Free speech and all that…
I agree. But assuming someone is guilty before asking is a bit of an overreaction. I agree that this person, who on the SS site, whished to stay anonomous should come forth but I think that the real people you guys should be anrgy at is the SS's for their accusations and slander.

Blondina,

There is no other way but to assume, what would you suggest? How would you go about finding who it is? Being angry at SS has no point, because that is a typical reaction from him and it has actually allowed many people that have questioned his integrity to see his reactions first hand.

For me personally, (I do not speak for anyone else on this forum), it is the betrayal of a member doing what they did, and if they thought our questioning was so wrong then they should stand up and say so, and not be such a coward!