Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
I agree. Come forth, come forth who ever you are...

Darketernal Wrote:Two MRI's, a spinal tap and host of other tests for me.

Darketernal, someone close to me had the same thing your going thru.  After all those tests and telling them just to relax and quit going to the Doctors the symptoms finally went away believe it or not.   I believe now that I was the Target of attack or else they wanted to attack that other person to get them out of my way.   The stuff the Doctors came up with was way off line and they should of been Repremanded for their neglagence as with all the junk they might be doing to you.   However in our case the symptons have all gone away.  I will ask this person in a few days when how many years ago it was.  I am unclear of how many years sinse it is not bothered them at all.

William , The doc's wanted to put me through all those miserable tests and more but I refused.They also wanted me to take med's that would basically zombify me . I knew I was under psychic attack. Orgonite is the only thing that helped me .

DarkEternal, You have my sympathies.Unless one has experienced it it's difficult to imagine. I sincerely hope you are able to recover.

p.s. Ginger can help with the nausea.

Darketernal,

Please accept our apologies on our over reaction, but I hope you can understand (a little) of our concerns. We have tried and tried to be at peace with Expansions, but they do not seem to want it. We may have had disagreements with them, but we do not cut down them or what they teach and we do not cut down anyone else for what they believe in. We just want to be left alone in peace. Is that too much to ask for?

Again, I ask for your forgiveness on this matter. Hope you will accept and stay with us for awhile.

P/S Your status is reinstated.

DreamTime Wrote:Darketernal,

Please accept our apologies on our over reaction, but I hope you can understand (a little) of our concerns. We have tried and tried to be at peace with Expansions, but they do not seem to want it. We may have had disagreements with them, but we do not cut down them or what they teach and we do not cut down anyone else for what they believe in. We just want to be left alone in peace. Is that too much to ask for?

Again, I ask for your forgiveness on this matter. Hope you will accept and stay with us for awhile.

P/S Your status is reinstated.
Apology accepted.  Thank you. 

DarkEternal,

It's my turn to ask for forgiveness.  First I must preface that I visit no other conspiracy type forums or websites unless there is a link and then it's a toss up. I'm just not that interested and I don't have the time and I'm on a Flintstone computer system thingy.:? When Richard and DT and HC was attacked the other day my antenna went up naturally. They are good folk and don't deserve the lies and slander thrown at them. I received psychically, that you had indeed posed a question to SS just recently that was posted. I also received to look over at Icke's site so I did. I was thinking perhaps there was a similar statement or question over there somewhere. Man that's a big site!! Anyway that's when I noticed a moderator had the same name as you .Someone else could have been impressed with you and decided to use your name so that's when I asked if you were one and the same. Then the focus was put on you.

So I apologize for any grief, stress or suffering I may have caused you and also ask your forgiveness.

Just so you know.

Mercy Now Wrote:DarkEternal,

It's my turn to ask for forgiveness.  First I must preface that I visit no other conspiracy type forums or websites unless there is a link and then it's a toss up. 
All is forgiven.  It was a simple misunderstanding I believe.  No harm has been done.