Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello guys.
Hey Guys, 

I have just stumbled across this forum through a video that caught my attention. 

I have been on a journey over the past 4/5 years that has lead me down a dark path. A journey that I suspect many of you have taken to end up here. My research started in British politics and took me back through time into the distant past. 

One thing became abundantly clear, we are still living the same story today. 

Welcome to the forum, that's an interesting name you have chosen. What's the meaning behind it?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Richard's post:
  • 33problems

Welcome, I cant see any names of these posts, Could be error on my end.

(08-03-2021, 03:16 PM)Richard Wrote: Welcome to the forum, that's an interesting name you have chosen. What's the meaning behind it?

Hi Richard, 

Thanks for your welcome. Glad to have found the forum. 

Regarding the name, I am not really sure where to start. "I got 33 problems, but my soul ain't one" (a rip-off from a well-known song) was a little joke between my other half and me during a period of historical research I was doing. I started seeing 33 cropping up everywhere in everything and I found it very hard to ignore. All throughout history up to the modern-day the number has been used as part of a code to hide lies and plans from the masses.

I wondered about your name because 33 is one of the manson's favorite numbers, since there is 33 degrees in the organization.

(08-04-2021, 01:11 PM)Richard Wrote: I wondered about your name because 33 is one of the manson's favorite numbers, since there is 33 degrees in the organization.

Exactly that my friend. The research I was doing at the time was regarding experiments performed by Alistair Crowley regarding "the girders of the soul". The experiments were looking at the subconscious and comatose mind.

Great to see that other truth seekers are still able to find this place. But me simply reading this thread must have activated their algorithm.
https://i.imgur.com/cMaoVZG.png

What do you mean, you activated their algorithm?

I meant after I posted a few threads earlier today I was reading this one, and had not even typed a response yet, I was just reading the part where you guys mention how often 33 is seen everywhere, then I went to the homepage and one of the advertisement banners showed this image with 33% highlighted in white so I took a screencap of it because the timing was so overtly synchronistic. It's obvious they have embedded their symbolism into the algorithms of most online advertisement scripts.

https://images2.imgbox.com/2b/3c/Agk5QWS8_o.png

Oh, OK, I understand now. Sometimes it's scary, Google's ability to deliver ads that target your conversations and searches. Sometimes I get ads that target what I was thinking and that makes me think somehow it has the ability to read minds.