Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all,
Rob Wrote:mmm I've had some Bulgarian rakia, I think it was about 60% alcohol, I quite liked it!
I would rather drink Absynth.

Is there a difference between absynth?

not realy just in percentage, and you dont even have to burn it with sugar anymore it is not as toxic as it was.(I burn sugar cause of the taste).

But do drink it under controled circumstances, it can get out of control.

I've had the really strong stuff, 80% alcohol, I loved the aniseed taste but it's so strong my eyes watered before it even touched my lips (nice mixed with champagne though)

Someone gave me some and told me that it was the real thing,not the ones you find in stores.Told me to fill half a glass with it,and the other half with water.Is this the way you drink it? Btw,Diogenes,were you born sometime between 14-16 of Oct and were you killed in Czechoslovakia in the 1960's?

MC Wrote:Someone gave me some and told me that it was the real thing,not the ones you find in stores.Told me to fill half a glass with it,and the other half with water.Is this the way you drink it? Btw,Diogenes,were you born sometime between 14-16 of Oct and were you killed in Czechoslovakia in the 1960's?
What i was is of no importance for me anymore.
Found out that searching for mi past was a distraction, and waste of time.

14. Oct. Good memory

But let us just say, that I did found something, and it has nothing to do with a kid killed in Czechoslovakia, what I never believed anyway.

And that sounds like it could be the real stuff, you could also burn in sugar.

Rob a couple of years ago in Praag, i drank so much of that stuff, that I completely burned mi upper lip.:?

people i would like to remind you that this is still introduction topic(ok i am not a moderator here on this forum..lol), and you still continue talking over other issues

icon_lupe    icon_thumbs1

Zvezdica is my top moderator,but this website is not moderated the same way,and people usually go way off topic on the entire website without anyone stopping them.

There is an ignore feature.