Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all,
I thought spam was an advertisement for a product or a service too Richard.

Richard Wrote:Now I know what spam you're talking about. I didn't know you were calling some members conversations spam. To me spam is a advertisement for a product or service. Anyway this software doesn't have the option to split posts from a thread. The only thing I can do is delete the posts you don't want in this thread.
Rich, i didnt complain, and if somebody should be the one asking for posts to be deleted from this thread, it is Zvezdica. If she want,and as DreamTime said it is her introduction.

Things are very simple:

We joing here on the forum in order to discuss some issues in which we are interested(life, programing, astrology etc). And this topic is only for introducing ourselves and as this is already done we should move on.

And this is also my suggestion to close this subject and conttinue with the other more important topics.

To all the new comers .

A few years ago and again more recently someone,who has his own site btw, didn't like what was being said on this forum or the way it was conducted and tried various means to have it conform to his way of thinking.

All I can add Zvezdica is you have made a grand entrance…

MN….mmmm don’t remind me!...ha  

Mercy Now Wrote:To all the new comers .

A few years ago and again more recently someone,who has his own site btw, didn't like what was being said on this forum or the way it was conducted and tried various means to have it conform to his way of thinking.
Well,i am new comer .
I would like to know who it is ?

Astrojewels Wrote:All I can add Zvezdica is you have made a grand entrance…

MN….mmmm don’t remind me!...ha  
Actually I got registered here in march 2009, i am only now again reappearing (trying to be more active here), but to be honest I never thought that this topic will develop in this way. I apologize if all this caused inconvenience to anyone.
p.s.
By the way you know me, ok only virtually-the person that was bothering you once about western union transfers and about cancer-pisces relations.:)

Dejjan, I will pm you as this person likes to cause trouble still.