Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from South Africa
Hello everyone,

Am a newbie from South Africa. Had an encounter with Stewart Swerdlow when he was here recently. Have a few things to say about that, but for now, just wanted to say thank you to everyone here for this forum, and for the posts about Expansions, they saved me from wasting my money, and being sucked in.

- ashanti

Hi Ashanti, welcome.

That's great that this forum saved you from being sucked in! :))

When I go back for periodic visits to their site I remember how their veneer of 'mom & pop'/they've got the inside scoop/easy accessibility/never before heard about tantalizing hyperspace symbols etc. can literally SUCK IN a wide array of victims. There's something for everyone over there...that's why they call it ((E X P A N S I O N S)).

Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you for the welcome! :)

Yes, it was amazing. He was in South Africa - came to Cape Town only - an did a whole array of things. Some free talks, in which he hooked people to have personal consultations for him, then more free talks, then hooked them to going to his two day seminar. He also was at the launch of the film "Montauk Chronicles".

So his visit was structured by his sponsor to appeal to difference groups of people at different times. He attracted the New Age people with his Oversoul/Hyperspace tecniques, then the body-health/green people with a talk on the body, then the conspiracy theorist type people with the Montauk Chronicles, and so on.

I am interested in all these things, and am an explorer. I had not heard much about him before he came to SA, other than that he spoke about mind control, which is a topic that interests me very much.

I went to two of his free talks, and he was charismatic, charming and the ideas presented were fascinating. I wanted to have a personal consultation with him, so arranged for one during the time he was here.

I was disappointed. I had a specific issue which I wanted to talk to him about, but he did not seem terribly interested in it. I had the sense that he was not really "there", with me during the consultation, and picked up on a lack of empathy. I felt "overshadowed", that there was a lot wrong with me, and only he, Stewart, could help me.

I was going to go to his two day seminar, but after that, something did not feel right so I thought to myself "time to do some research". I have to say, it was not easy to find this forum, and it was hard to find credible critical material on him, but I dug and dug until I discovered this place.

And when I did - Oh. My. God. (No, NOT the OMG group) :)

I read and read and watched Tony Kim's videos - those are *phenomenal* because one could compare one's own personal consultation and see - oh but wait - the SAME things being said to others!!!!!!!

Jacaranda's posts were outstanding, as were yours, PPs, and so on. I read and watched the videos through the entire night, I could not stop until I had finished reading everything. Then I slept.

And when I woke up, it was like I had got myself back again. I am not perfect but by no means are all those things wrong with me. I am actually doing great, and I am able to direct my own life, I do not need anyone else to do it for me.

I bought 2 of his books "Hyperspace Helper" and "Blue Blood, True Blood" - they were not overpriced, nor was the personal consultation, so I did not mind spending that in order to explore this avenue. But I did not go to the seminar. And I will not be buying all the other stuff. And I will not be a Gold member on their forum, and so on.

This forum saved me a fortune, and a derailing of my otherwsie perfectly good life, so THANK YOU.

I have read that Stewart and Janet do not take kindly to any critical thinking of them, so will be cautious in my posts. I have, however, quietly given the links from this forum to some people.

Thank you all, so much, again.

- ashanti

Welcome ashanti

Hi Ashanti, glad you found the forum!

When I first heard about Stewart and Expansions, there was no forum like the Cafe, I found this forum after several years. Thankfully.

Tony and Jacarandas testimonies are truly wonderful insights into how Stewart operates. He has tried to take down this forum on numerous occasions but has been unsuccessful in his efforts.
Some of those efforts have been made public by him as you may have seen in Tony(Yukesams) podcasts. Anyway, thank you for letting people know about the forum.

PP.

Thanks William and PP.

I have also done some research on the connection with Peter Moon, Hubbard, Aleister Crowley and the linkages and how they may have influenced Swerdlow (there are a few things from Scientology he definitely uses), and wanted to post more on that in response to Jacaranda, but I see I do not have access yet. No problem, no hurry.

- ashanti

There have been some delays getting into senior forums to post…hey William please help if possible.

Ashanti, thank you for sharing your experience. I wouldn't be too worried about retribution from them. If that were the case then the regular posters plus Admin. would be dead by now. They use FEAR in all they do in order to CONTROL people. You can break that black magick spell they try to use by DISOBEYING them. Post all you want. We'll try to help get you into the other Sr. Forums with some others who are also trying...(There's been some technical difficulties lately.)

Welcome Ashanti. I love hearing from people from other countries with their viewpoints.. Looking forrward to reading your posts.
I, too , followed Swerdlow for awhile but broke away like the others.

Thanks very much, PP, Blue Moon and Elizabeth. No rush, I will wait patiently until the technical issues are sorted out, and check back in a few days. I look forward to discussing this with you all. Until then, thank you again.

- ashanti

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi from South Africa Alien Lady 9 2,352 06-03-2008, 10:50 PM
Last Post: sameesadiq