Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hit by a truck or draining life force?
The last few weeks,especially this week,I feel like I've been hit by a truck. Or,more disturbingly,I feel like I'm getting the life sucked out of me.It's not hangovers or anything like I've experienced before. Well with exception to being in situations where one person is so stressing,that I feel like they are sucking the life out of me. I got away from them. This is very much different. I've heard of Satanic attacks uopn many others in religious radio shoes ,describing similar,if not excessive situations etc. Is there something that has happened recently?
Has there been a ceremony that would contribute to this?
I feel like the bad guys are getting stronger and stretching their legs.
If/when I listen to music,it subsides,but it's there when I don't.

I've noticed increased aggression,cockyness,and arrogance in people all around.

I feel like dark forces are growing stronger,I can't explain it any better than that.

If someone who is of good heart can shed some light,I'd appreciate it.

Anu-021413, since I'm a newbie to many of the discussions on HCF, I don't know enough to be able to comment on the reasons for your experience. However, what you described reminded me of something I read in a document on montalk.net (excerpted below). Sometimes just having your experience validated is enough to give you the strength to get past it. I'm sending you some positive "vibes". :)

Aside from harvesting our energy through negative emotions, negative beings can also siphon our raw energy directly so long as two conditions are met. The first condition is that the etheric body must have its “pores open” so that the energy within is accessible from the outside; this happens when we are awake but in a state of trance, like when we are spacing out. The second condition is that a negative being, or someone they can work through, is close enough to connect using etheric tendrils to drain off the raw energy.

People through whom negative beings can siphon the energy of others are not aware that they function as “drinking straws,” but staying around one can leave you quickly drained regardless; you may feel a strong desire to nap afterwards. Should you ever be in the presence of an energy drainer, stay mentally alert and intend that any attempt to drain your energy fail. This keeps your etheric body tight and guarded. Being aware and intending protection is effective, even more so if you manage to maintain a positive mood as well.

Not everyone who drains your energy is under the control of negative beings. Some are simply absorbing energy to keep for themselves. They have probably picked up that habit without knowing it; perhaps they have been abused or neglected in life and make themselves feel better by milking attention from others, which is really a method of stealing energy. How? They always ask for your time and energy, help and advice, without ever actually learning and growing from the interaction. Or they may be the loudest and cockiest people in a social group, always doing the talking and bossing to receive the total attention and energy of others. Whatever the case, they are psychic vampires whether they know it or not, and until they learn to find happiness without putting aside their consideration for others, they will keep doing what they do. Staying alert and intending that your energy stay shielded works here as well, but as a last resort it might be necessary to be firm and simply walk away if they get too demanding or commanding.

[color="#0000ff Wrote:Pallas[/color]]Anu-021413, since I'm a newbie to many of the discussions on HCF, I don't know enough to be able to comment on the reasons for your experience. However, what you described reminded me of something I read in a document on montalk.net (excerpted below). Sometimes just having your experience validated is enough to give you the strength to get past it. I'm sending you some positive "vibes". :)

Aside from harvesting our energy through negative emotions, negative beings can also siphon our raw energy directly so long as two conditions are met. The first condition is that the etheric body must have its “pores open” so that the energy within is accessible from the outside; this happens when we are awake but in a state of trance, like when we are spacing out. The second condition is that a negative being, or someone they can work through, is close enough to connect using etheric tendrils to drain off the raw energy.

People through whom negative beings can siphon the energy of others are not aware that they function as “drinking straws,” but staying around one can leave you quickly drained regardless; you may feel a strong desire to nap afterwards. Should you ever be in the presence of an energy drainer, stay mentally alert and intend that any attempt to drain your energy fail. This keeps your etheric body tight and guarded. Being aware and intending protection is effective, even more so if you manage to maintain a positive mood as well.

Not everyone who drains your energy is under the control of negative beings. Some are simply absorbing energy to keep for themselves. They have probably picked up that habit without knowing it; perhaps they have been abused or neglected in life and make themselves feel better by milking attention from others, which is really a method of stealing energy. How? They always ask for your time and energy, help and advice, without ever actually learning and growing from the interaction. Or they may be the loudest and cockiest people in a social group, always doing the talking and bossing to receive the total attention and energy of others. Whatever the case, they are psychic vampires whether they know it or not, and until they learn to find happiness without putting aside their consideration for others, they will keep doing what they do. Staying alert and intending that your energy stay shielded works here as well, but as a last resort it might be necessary to be firm and simply walk away if they get too demanding or commanding.
Thank you so much for that,and welcome to the forum. As far as my experience,I knew what it was,but couldn't put it into words. I usually seperate myself from people who behave as mentioned,however, this was something altogether different. It seed like it was a group effort.,and they were srtong. Very strong. "Drinking straws," that's a good one ha ha. Seriously though, I'm worried about this. It's not good at all, and as well i've recently heard of some bad news concerning my family I'd rather not get into. It's all coming together slow,but sure. Still, I wish there was some way I could return the favor,or at least do some damage to whomever's responsible.
Again,thanks for the post.

Anu, I recently went and fetched someone back from the brink who was feeling the same as you. A friend of that person's told him he was off battling in the astral because the dark forces were/are trying to bring a lot more unhappy stuff into physical reality from the astral.  FWIW.  My thought was that major energy harvesting has been going on.  Either way, it's a drain.

Hmmm,and here I thought it was just me. It is a drain,and it sucks. How would one guard against tis sort of thing?

Psychic Vampires: Protection From Energy Predators & Parasites
by Joe H. Slate

[Image: 41W5N4NBEHL._SL500_BO2,204,203,200_PIsit..._SH20_.jpg]

·An exploration of previously unknown forms of psychic vampirism
·Methods to identify and counteract the effects of psychic attacks
·Thirteen photos illustrating the "Vampire Shadow Phenomenon," the "Halo Effect," and more
·A Seven-Day Psychic Protection Plan

Wiki: Energy Vampire

Thanks.

Good article Pallas.

Hi Anu,

What you are experiencing is collective absorption; you must live in a built up area or large city? There is no special ritual or ceremony that I am aware of, but the entire globe is a target to the ‘dark force’, humans are easy pray to misery.

The subject of programming is complex and diverse; however the basic goal of the agenda is to keep as many people unhappy, uncertain and drained.

Technology is used every second of the day to disturb our natural flow of frequency, once our chakras are out of rhythm, then our body becomes drained, you become tired, sleeping longer hours, you have a need to just pass the days, as each day is a real challenge to get through.

There are hybrids among us sucking the life force out of us, and they are referred to as ‘energy vampires’ but as a living spiritual being you have the tools to overcome this type of absorption, I can only recommend doing a few things-

Have a sea salt bath

Place Orgone around your bed/resting room

Take a drive to a rural location

Sit among the trees/forest and rejuvenate your energy

Go to an unpopulated beach, swim in the ocean

Watch some comedy or a live comedy show

Focus on the positive of your life 

It is easier said than done, and it is easy to blame someone/something for making you feel this way but at the end of the day, you are in charge of ‘you’ and the only way you can change this feeling is through a positive outlook, this will begin to restructure the chakras to their original velocity.

are you really a pisces?

[color="#842dce Wrote:Astrojewels[/color]]Good article Pallas.

Hi Anu,

What you are experiencing is collective absorption; you must live in a built up area or large city? There is no special ritual or ceremony that I am aware of, but the entire globe is a target to the ‘dark force’, humans are easy pray to misery.

The subject of programming is complex and diverse; however the basic goal of the agenda is to keep as many people unhappy, uncertain and drained.

Technology is used every second of the day to disturb our natural flow of frequency, once our chakras are out of rhythm, then our body becomes drained, you become tired, sleeping longer hours, you have a need to just pass the days, as each day is a real challenge to get through.

There are hybrids among us sucking the life force out of us, and they are referred to as ‘energy vampires’ but as a living spiritual being you have the tools to overcome this type of absorption, I can only recommend doing a few things-

Have a sea salt bath

Place Orgone around your bed/resting room

Take a drive to a rural location

Sit among the trees/forest and rejuvenate your energy

Go to an unpopulated beach, swim in the ocean

Watch some comedy or a live comedy show

Focus on the positive of your life 

It is easier said than done, and it is easy to blame someone/something for making you feel this way but at the end of the day, you are in charge of ‘you’ and the only way you can change this feeling is through a positive outlook, this will begin to restructure the chakras to their original velocity.

are you really a pisces?
Yes, born in the latter part of FEB. I'll try to do as much of those things as I can. I don't know much about the Chakras thing,but I've been feeling less of a drain since I posted this. Something good is working now. Thanks for the help.

Anu, as you described by saying things eased since you posted about this energetic drain thing going on, I have found that the naming of a thing to others often serves to change it. The thing, whatever it is, must be named exactly, though, in order for this change to occur. You know the saying, "The observer changes the observed." When there is a group of observers, the observed has no choice but to change. Hehe.