Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiya
  Love the looks of this site. Great job.

Ive been involved in soul searching all my life.   Ive had many experiences and constantly searched out their meaning.  However it was not until that one big horrible experience of another acutally trying to put me down and performing controlling techniques on me  that i woke up to what is going on personally and globally.  After reading and watching Swerdlow's work for about 5 years now that its all making since.   Not to mention the help of these wonderful forums.  In truth i am in denial of being programmed.  Even though i remember being programmed.  Weird huh?  Its a big step for me to even post this!  I hope i can help others as much as ive been helped.

I have a sense of humor about it all.  Im not afraid to speak out sometimes even if im wrong because i know ive learned the most from my mistakes. 
    I will suggest a spell checker on this site cause me bad spelur!  :shock:

Thanks for the invite    :)

Guess i will import my avatar from SOC site.   Its a fractal that ive had for many years now.

Hi there, William

It is completely natural to be denial about being programmed, first, it is part of programming to be denial, and, second, it is way how our mind work. That your denial mode is sort of protection and the way how your mind is preparing itself on the new situations.

Hi William,

Welcome to the site.  Hope you are happy here.  We have a lot of great people here and are hoping to get more everyday.  As to the spell checker...this site does have one.  When you "post reply," up in the right hand corner is a little ABC with a check mark under it.  That is the spell checker. :)  But it is not the best, as I have found out. I keep a dictionary near me. :D

Welcome to the site William, I'm happy to see that you became a member here. I'm also happy to hear that you like the site. :D

Welcome William :dude:  I always remember you by your unique avatar

Welcome aboard, William :D

Thank you for the heads up on the spell checking thingie.    I find dictionarys as hard to read as phone books.    I was using a different browser last night so when i hovered my mouse over the above icons no balloon tip showed up.  But they show up here on IE browser.  I will report what browser i was using when i get home to check that browser -  i have many different browsers loaded at home so not sure which one i was using at the time.

Since im kinda new at forums i get a little confused as when to post a reply and when to post new topic -  Newbie alert -   

Im asking now about if it is appropriate to post questions about movies we watch?  Or where would be appropriate place to post questions about movies and related questions to, as some movies deal with what we are talking about at times and documentaries and such.  I have found that as i learn about these things all of a sudden a movie is about these things (mostly for disinfo) .  I have a movie in mind i want to ask about but not until i find its ok to post such questions. 

Hi there William. Welcome to the Hyperspace Cafe Forum.I look forward to reading all your future postings.Take care.

Hi William,

Feel free to start a new topic about movies.  I agree with you that it has a lot to with what we are talking about here.  You could probably start it in General Discussion, or maybe Mind Control - if that is what you are talking about, i.e. triggering, symbols, etc.  I know I, for one, would be happy to post there.  :D

I believed that  I am only here  who use dictionary. I have  Oxford  Advanced one.  Quite big  book.
However, if the dictionary is not enough practical, you can open one more window in your internet browser  and use Google to check spelling.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hiya! carlasmith 4 1,612 11-15-2009, 05:34 PM
Last Post: biosonico