Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hyperspace - KBA experience?
Welcome back MC,   Im still waiting for , i think Saturn, to turn into a Star.........  Didnt someone say that saturn
would be a star in 2010?  I think Stew said it, but it was also said in the tv show Stargate.

I remember SS also said by 2010 the Illuminati was going to move people to another planet and let the reptilians have this planet.

Rick,who's Bernard?I don't remember.I know Sariel and a couple of others are from Croatia.Thanks William,good to be back.Nope,it wasn't Saturn,but Jupiter.Saturn is inhabited btw,by some not so good or friendly beings.There's a portal/stargate call it what you will that leads to Saturn in the US.Wanna guess where it is?
Bah,I think Swerdlow even said that they would start doing that in 2010.Well,it's 6 yrs later and they are not even close,nor is it going to happen.
I'll give a hint as to where it's located in the US.If I remember correctly the destruction of what was built on where the stargate is,is on the $50 bill.
Anybody?The million $ question if you guess where it is.Why would they want to destroy it,and how does it play into bringing in the New World Order and the reign of the AntiChrist?

I'm going to make this forum come back to life again. Biggrin

I forgot about Sariel. I think he did live in Croatia. bernard: was a big fan of SS and you. He was kind of a crazy nut. He joined this forum to follow you. I would ban him because he would get out of line and he would just keep signing up with a new name. I think he tried to join your forum too. He still sends this forum emails with files attached that contain viruses. I don't open them so I don't know what the virus is supposed to do. The emails are also addressed to expansions, so maybe that means he hates expansions now since he's trying to send them viruses too. It wouldn't surprise me because most of the fans wake up sooner or later and end up hating expansions. Somewhere on this forum is a photo is Barnard and SS sitting on a couch and SS is smoking a cigarette. Maybe remember it. Bernard also had his own website offering services like expansions. I got the impression that Bernard wanted to be just like SS. At the time he seemed to worship the ground SS walked on like a lot of fans do.

Yes,I remember Bernard,of course,that is not his real name.He is from Romania.He gets mad over the most ridiculous things.He was into weight lifting
and as it happens I was too,and then I told him that I no longer lift weights,and he went ballistic over that.Yes,he created a sort of copy of the services expansions offered.What to say,except that he was a nut case.

Yeap that's him. I forgot he was into weight lifting.

(02-13-2016, 10:37 PM)MC Wrote: And speak of the devil...I am back.No Richard,i do not live in Croatia but in Serbia.The country that has the largest pyramid in the world.All the hype about the KBA that Swerdlow made served the purpose of trying to gather information.But he wasn't very successful.What this is all about is the return of the Destroyer,aka Nibiru/Nemesis,the 12th planet (Zecharia Sitchin)and many more names.I remember very well that in 2003 he claimed that
Nibiru was destroyed.That was the biggest bullshit ever claimed by him.Because,there is no weapon the Illuminati have that can destroy a group of 6 planetoids.

Welcome back Smile I've learned alot from the information you shared with us over the years.

Thanks Hissil Biggrin
I plan on sharing more info.Hope to have more people participate so we can have some lively discussions like we did before.

Is this the video mentioned?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-XO03Jg79U

Ahhh,It's good to be back..I see you're back MC.This is good,as you left me with some questions,though I think I've found some of the answers to on my own.much has happened,much has been done.Much much more yet to come.I will say I have a better idea/view of things than I did before. To quote,"it's gettin' better with time,and knowin' more than you did."
So,Richard,MC,how've you been?