Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Asked Jack Blood If He'd Interview Stewart Swerdlow
He said, sure. Jack's on the GCN network(same as alex jones, in fact he's on right after aj's daily) He gets LOTS of listeners, i think in the millions. Anyways I wrote Swerdlow and asked if he'd do it. Guess we'll wait and see......here's the forum post i where i asked jack blood.....feel free to add your praise of swerdlow and his work!

Cheers!

http://www.phpbbserver.com/jackblood/vie...lood#37269

That sounds great. It was nice of you to arrange the interview. :orc1:

TheKid, Please tell us a little about Jack Blood, who what where etc.  What he do, what he stand for, links.

Thanks.

Even if Jack allows Stewart to be on his show, I wouldnt be surprised if Stewart didnt want to do the show anyway. I dont think he likes radio shows.

I haven’t heard that about Stewart. I know he doesn’t like TV interviews because they take don’t air it as filmed. They take sections out of context and end up making Stewart look foolish. I remember Stewart saying that one of the last TV interviews he did, they cut up the interview and made it look like he was replying to person that he never talked to.

I’m guessing that he’ll do radio interviews because I never heard him talk bad about them. Janet even has a post on Expansions asking people to get them on radio shows.

Great news, Jack says Stewart is booked for his show on April 20th!!!!!!

www.jackblood.com i hope you all tune in!

About jack, he's a very cool, laid back, passionate, open minded type of guy. He's been a musician and activist for years and years, and has been in the radio biz for awhile to. He's pretty good buds with alex jones(his show is on right after alex's during the week on GCN) his show is similiar, he sticks to what he can prove, most of the time. Every Friday he has a 'open minded' show where anything goes. He's interviewed Icke and is very open to this type of talk. 

You can listen to a free high quality stream of jack daily on...(they play alex and jack daily on revere)

www.revereradionetwork.com

Cheers!

stewart is booked for a thursday, so this should be interesting :big grin:

btw, i would wish some of you would consider calling in during the show and support swerdlow. Numbers on jacks site. cheers.

Thanks for the info and all the work you have done to put all this together. I’ll be sure to listen in and call in my support. :)

thursday what time? I'll tune in if I can.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Swerdlow Interview Collection Torrent Abe 9 5,184 09-09-2008, 04:42 PM
Last Post: kljiik
  13-06-2007 C2C interview with Stewart TruthSeeker 0 971 06-19-2007, 03:05 PM
Last Post: TruthSeeker
  What Does Stewart Swerdlow Suggest We Do When They Start Forced Vaccinations 40 13,415 05-05-2006, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Richard
  Stewart Swerdlow Consultations 8 2,440 01-27-2006, 10:02 AM
Last Post: William