Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am a newbie from philippines
hello everyone..i am new in this site..i would just like to explore the site and expect to meet some friends from here..:D

Welcome, I know your country has a warning for tsunami so be aware it supposed to effect you.

Anyway, like I say to newbies, I myself still am, there isn't a massive amount of posts but plenty of input with useful information to consider.

Enjoy

Welcome Charlotte! :D

Welcome Charlotte

Welcome Charlotte, you have access to the senior member forums now. Enjoy your time here. :)

Welcome to the forum.

Thank you guys for the warm welcome..you made me feel more comfortable now..:)

And about the tsunami, yes its true. And we really were so scared at that certain moment. Good, nothing has happened.