Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm baaack....
Well I’m back finally after 3 long, hot weeks in New Jersey. icon_hot

Luke Gabriel was finally induced into the world on August 1, 2006 at 5:48 p.m. icon_heart He was 10 days late and came 2 days before I had to go home. He was her smallest of the 4, weighing in at 9 lbs. 1 oz. and 21 inches long. All are healthy and happy.

As every trip I have taken to New Jersey, I had some strange dreams and ‘occurrences’ happen both at my daughter’s home, and on the train. icon_scaredI guess the first one that I noticed was, after being at my daughter’s house for a few days, I was in the bathroom planning on getting ready for bed, when my Amethyst necklace (with a star tetrahedron on it) just snapped – spraying beads all over the floor. I try to keep Amethyst on at all times - for the protection - but I had stopped making myself bracelets, because they kept on mysteriously breaking on me. So then I decided to make myself the necklace, and I had no problems with it - until I went to my daughter’s house. Before it broke I wasn’t remembering any dreams, but afterward – hoo boy – did my dreams get nasty and weird! icon_shocked (I’ll write about some of the dreams I had, later, in the dreams section.)

I slept in the basement on the couch, where all the kid’s toys were, and there were times when toys would fall over for no reason, or their talking toys would turn on when no one was anywhere near them – that one really ‘weirded’ me out – especially when I couldn’t turn them off. icon_eek Then there was the time when I felt like someone was at the back door (they have a door in the family room where I was sleeping, that opens into a laundry room which has a door to the backyard) looking in at me. I usually kept the family room door open, because it was so hot in their house (their air-conditioner didn’t work well) and the air-conditioning unit was in the laundry room, which was cooler than the rest of the house. But that night, I kept getting the 'heebie-jeebies' and I had to go and close the door. It just felt like someone was there. icon_ahhh

Then there was the time I took a shower and as soon as the water hit my back, I felt this stinging, burning sensation. It persisted throughout my shower. It felt like a bee was stinging me or I was being cut. When I got out, I checked to see what it was, but all I saw was a new ‘strawberry mark.’ I also woke up one day and found 2 tiny red marks, like needle pricks, on the inside of my right elbow. I also got a new mole, or beauty mark, on the top of my left foot that had a nasty bruise radiating out from it, which lasted for over a week. (The beauty mark is still there.) icon_indy

Then, on the train ride home, the first thing I noticed was that my room door did not lock properly. If you pulled on it hard enough, it would open.  I went to sleep early that night (about 10:00 p.m.) because I was exhausted from not sleeping much the last 3 weeks. I had a couple of strange dreams (again, I’ll post later in the dream section) and I kept waking up every couple of hours. When I got up in the morning, I had a tiny red mark with a tiny scooped out section, on the inside of my left arm.  The scooped out section, was really pale – kind of like a scar – and it circled the red mark. icon_help 

Later, when I went to breakfast, you have to wait until the steward seats you, and she seated me at this table where this older black man was sitting. He wasn’t from the sleeper cars, and he wore dark sunglasses throughout the meal (there were also another man and a woman at the table with us). Anyway, this guy suddenly starts talking and he said he was an ex-fed. icon_doh He then said how he was going to a family reunion and how he did a family tree which had 3300 people on it. He said 75 were going to the reunion. (7+5=12=1+2=3) Mind you, no one asked him for this information. Then, out of the blue, he started talking about how he and his wife had been in a horrible car crash. The strange thing about this was, as he was describing it, I realized that the way the car crash happened, exactly mirrored a crash I was in when I was in the Army. And the injuries he described his wife as having, down to the way they had to get her out of the car, mirrored an accident my mom was in years ago before she died.  I left the table quite shortly after that, icon_escape saying I wanted to get off the train and have a smoke (we were stopped at a station). icon_joint  When we got into Chicago, I went way to the front of the station to go outside and have a smoke before the next train came. I chose a place I usually didn’t go to, and had never been to before. As I was standing there, watching the people go by, who should walk past me but that same ex-fed with the dark glasses! What are the chances of that? icon_light
So there you have it. A brief recap of all the fun I had on my ‘vacation.’  icon_laola

One last thing I wanted to add...last night - my first night back - I again had a strange dream, and then when I woke up this morning, I felt like I had been drugged! Literally...my eyes were so swollen I could barely open them, and I felt like I weighed a ton; like I hadn't slept a wink.  So the 'fun' goes on....icon_jump

Hey Dreamtime, first I want to say welcome back! and congrads to her! :thumbsup:

Your experiences are wild and interesting. What intrigues me is the family room where there is a door to the laundry room that has a door to the backward. I saw my first ghost behind a door from the family room / kitchen of our house.

Hi there Dream Time and welcome back.It is really good to see you here again. :smile2::thumbsup:Dream Time wrote
Quote:Luke Gabriel was finally induced into the world on August 1, 2006 at 5:48 p.m.  He was 10 days late and came 2 days before I had to go home. He was her smallest of the 4, weighing in at 9 lbs. 1 oz. and 21 inches long. All are healthy and happy.
That is really lovely. What a wonderful name as well!Your 'strawberry marks' sound more like US Government types of abductions. It would seem DT that you are of great interest to the US Government and the Illuminists NWO.

Hi DreamTime,

Welcome back!  Where in NJ were you?  I lived my whole life there until moving to North Carolina last year.

BTW, I had an "ex-fed" enter my life at one point.  He claimed to be a "twin" experiment.   He had married my sister in law at the time but divorced her without cause within 2 years.  He then claimed that his "evil" twin had harrassed her, abducted her cat and generally terrorized her.  It couldn't have happened to a more deserving person though....:evil:

Congratulations on the new grandchild!Cool

icon_paladin

Zoinkers

Thanks all for the welcome back and the congrats on my new grandchild. :big grin: I also liked the name they chose. Funny, they were fighting over a name until the day he was born. She wanted Luke and he wanted Peter. Guess the baby won in the end. icon_birthday2 I also found it interesting that his first name is that of an apostle, and his middle name is that of an archangel.  Another interesting thing (well...interesting to me, but I'm sure not to his parents), he was born with a 'webbing' on his penis that prevented him from having a circumcision (which is a good thing in my opinion).

SI: Yes, I always have some 'interesting' experiences whenever I go back to Jersey. Hmmm...ghosts, huh? I suppose it could have been a ghost doing all that stuff, but the 'person' behind the door felt somehow more than just a ghost.  icon_devil

Avatar: For the life of me...I can't imagine what 'they' would want from a broken-down old lady. icon_crazy Wish I did know so that I could exploit it more. icon_fies

Dolphin Girl: I was mostly in southern NJ - Blackwood, to be exact. I also spent some time by my other girls in East Windsor.  Interesting about your encounter with a 'fed.' I don't know if my encounter was just a coincidence or not, but it did kind of creep me out.

William: icon_glaskugel icon_jump

Hi DreamTime

I think that Luke Gabriel is a very beautiful name too.  I feel like this child will have a very powerful mind, and he's had some very sophisticated lifelines that are influencing him now.  The name sounds very serene and angelic. :D

You 'weird' experiences sound interesting, though I guess you could do without them!  It reminded me that recently I have been waking up feeling more groggy than usual, and it can sometimes last half the day until I am 'back on track' again.  I've noticed spots/bumps under my skin coming and going this year.  A lot around my jawline and centre of the chest.

I have an extra question.... will you be selling any of your jewellery at the conference this year?  Just curious, in case I go..... :D

Hi Monica,

Interesting how you have been feeling lately. Yes, since I've been home, I have been waking up feeling drugged every day. My eyes stay swollen for half the day before they slowly deflate.  I'm wondering if I will feel better once I fix my necklace and start wearing it again. The only bad thing is, I keep on procrastinating on fixing it - even though I know I should. It's almost like some kind of 'force' stopping me from fixing it. icon_laserschwer

As to the jewelry...I'm sure if they have a conference, the jewelry will be there. icon_headstand

That's really interesting... I have felt some external sabotage too.  It's really basic things, like I meant to go to the gym this morning, but when I looked, I couldn't find my keys (I think someone may have borrowed them - lol), so I can't unlock the front door to get out til someone comes home!! :/  Heh - Guess I'll just have to do more painting and writing. :D

The thing with this incidence is I have just started making enough money from my own ventures to begin supporting myself better again.  I keep getting hold ups on some of those ideas too, but I know it's partly my own fear issues of making big changes. :)

Still, there does seem to be an energy being projected that is designed to keep people from doing things for themselves, and just be content with being zombies.  I think it's related to the increased End Time programming activations.  That stuff is really happening now.  I used to feel like everything was always being 'put in place' to allow the agenda to move forward, and there were a number of blocks in the path.  Nowadays the "apocalypse" programming is in full swing, and things are changing very fast.  Everything is rolling now.  It's like a movie that's been in production for ages, and now it's in the theatre - get ready to be amazed! :D  I guess the Illuminati are trying to ensure that people like us are not fit enough to get in the way!  Too bad I'm so stubborn! :P

Dreamtime and Monica,

I find your posts very interesting  as I have been feeling  a great sense of release lately. Polly used an excellent word to describe what I've been feeling at times .MIRTH.:lol: Thanks Polly!:nod:

I don't know what to attribute this to just yet and have to admoit that I'm concerned about posting it . I don't want to jinx this after all. :wink2:

Could be astrological though historically the Leo time of year is hell on earth for me. It proved true to form in the beginning of  Leo time but dropped off considerably a couple of weeks ago.