Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm writing an autobiography....anyone wants excerpts?
One time, I was trying to work on our car, a family member was asking me to see if I could see where the timer was flashing in unison with a revolving part of an engine.  I don’t understand cars very much.  I looked, and the flashing of the light was triggering the drug again.  I looked away, and he insisted I look back.  So I did, it made it worse.  I told him I couldn’t look anymore.  He then said to get in the drivers side and put my foot on the gas.  I told him how can I do that, if the engine had no lid on it, using logic I thought.  He said to do it anyway, I said its impossible, he started having a go at me and yelling, as he picked me up by the collar, and pulled me out of the car, he jumped in and started revving the engine, the noise of the engine was making the drug worse, I started to lose touch of my own reality, things were getting distorted, I looked over at the engine with oil splattering everywhere, and a duplicate engine next to the car which was used for spare parts.  I yelled at him to stop and told him that we needed to stick the engine on the side, ontop of the engine in the car and use the elastic bands that were on the floor to join them both together so the car would drive.  He was going ballistic and continued having a go at me.  I did not know what was going on.  I ran inside and slammed the door in my room.  I started to calm down and I realized what I was actually thinking.  It was nuts!  I decided to concentrate on a small dot on the wall and close the curtains and sit on the bed staring.  Just concentrate I thought.  It worked, I totally calmed down, the effects wore off in a few minutes.  I went into the kitchen, he was there.

I sat down at the dinner table, he was there.  He said to me if I remembered my mate during highschool.  I told him I did not have any male friends, and he said, yes you did, the one who’s girlfriend you dated after she broke up with him.  I freaked.  Oh him, yeh what about him.  He said he drove past his place to check out how the car was driving, and there were two police cars and one supped up car in front of his house, he said whether I knew anything.  My mind started to wander.  “No” I said.  Strange. 

I eventually recovered, the weird thoughts disappeared, and the drug took at least 3 months to wear off.  I still believed what happened to me was real, but I did not believe I was the devil in the flesh, I just thought whoever drugged me, wanted me to think that.

What a nice surprise, Lion. icon_wave  I did not realize you were the person who used to write the Greenstar Dialogues.  I can't wait to read what you have included here.

Hi Lion,

Thank you for sharing.  I found this fascinating.  The high level of bizarreness came through loud and clear and I liked how you often wrote, "I freaked" because that is exactly what I would have done.  :eek: 

Polly

Thanks for the response Polly! Much apprecated!  Been told by family members that it needs a bit of editing, as I never used names or names of places (which places a big part in the whole scenario), mainly to do with the Perth Bell tower, the nightclub I was at, and the actual date that I took that last drug, had to do with Masonic Symbolism...

I'll re-iterate the basics here... Perth Bell Tower symbolises the 'Penis of Osiris' and represents the Rise of Horus (egyptian god) - expected arrival date, January 1st 2001 (Day I was drugged), The nightclub I was at was called the 'Rise' and the logo is of a falcon.  Horus is said to morph into a falcon, and a common term used is 'The Rise of Horus'... If i recall, Horus is said to be the brother/cousin of the egyptian antichrist 'seth'... Its been a while since i've read up on it actually.

Now this part you may remember, my Personal Archetype 'was' identical to the Freemason logo... square and compass.... Colors different but shapes are the same, it has since changed, but back then, that is what it was.

I hope I haven't scared anyone, this has all got to do with my New World Religion Programming as well as Greenstar....New World Religion..as if you couldn't half tell :)

Regards
Lion

I think it is a very interesting account.  I have noticed that NWR programming activations are becoming much more prevalent.  I enjoyed reading your words: they're a good reminder of what really goes on in the world! :D

Rod, Thanks for sharing you stories with us. It sounds like you have had a lot of strange experiences. :)

Yes quite a few strange experiences.... its ongoing though... Don't forget most of what happened was what was going on in my own mind... the events that occured were real, the reasons why were speculation only.

I do know why (Have discussed with stewart about it) and not for discussion unfortunately....but its bigger than what my mind thought about it at the time :)

Regards
Rodrigo

You are very welcome, Rodrigo.  While reading your excerpts I was nervous for you because the way you wrote it made me think it all happened last week even though it did not.  :D  It has an urgency to it that made me want to keep reading to find out what happened next.  I was struck by how very scripted it all was.  Amazing, isn't it?  You sound good now though.  Best to you and keep writing!

Polly

Polly, thanks for your comments, yes that was a while back, actually, things have been up and down over the last 5 years, what I didn't post was what the whole novel was about,..... i had been diagnosed with psychosis - paranoid schizophrenia, however some psychs have said I don't have it, others say I have, i haven't been on medication for nearly a year now and things are OK, what actually happened was (and its not in the novel) is that I opened up my Crown Chakra, which lead me to see other realities in my supposed 'psychotic' state, a form of kundalini, but only one chakra opened, not all simultaneously....

I was allowing programming to enter as well as activation of previous programs.... 

I wrote the bio in the form that is acceptable by mainstream audience, so you won't hear about hyperspace, oversoul etc..., only about what mainstream knows about, ie religion etc....

I will post the dream that i had (which i forgotten to write about), it happened about a week or so after i took the drug...

regards
Rodrigo

I was in a bedroom, there was a man trying to seduce me three times, each time I said no.  Then he changed to a female and tried again, I accepted.  I got out of bed and walked to a brown table, and on the table there was a Birthday Card.  The first scene was an overview of the bedroom with video cameras in each corner of the room filming the man trying to seduce me.  The next scene in the Birthday Card was the morphing into a woman.  The next scene was I walking to the table and picking up the Birthday Card.  The next scene was looking at a Birthday Card, which was looking at a Birthday Card, which was looking at a Birthday Card.  It was eternal.  At that point, the book turned to fire, and Satan appeared (looking like the star wars phantom menace red faced guy).  He said to me to join him three times, I said no three times.  As I said no the last time, he vanished in fire, and 666 were displayed in front of me burning to ashes.  Then I was picked up by clouds and taken to the sky where the words 7[sup]TH[/sup] HEAVEN appeared.  That is when I woke up.

Bedroom: Altered State[/b]
Man on bed: Internal Programmer[/b]
Trying to Seduce - Said no 3 times: Input resisted[/b]
Morphed into Blonde Female accepted seduction: acceptable format[/b]
 [/b]
Brown Table: Presentation of idea needs to be grounded saving the input of the program (Grounding it)[/b]
Birthday Card: A new Start, function, cycle[/b]
Comic Book style: Accepted comic style as programmed as a child.[/b]
Scenes recorded with cameras in room: Duplicated, twinning programming entered[/b]
Birthday book burnt: Stopping twinning input, deleted running over and over.[/b]
Black and Red Satanic Figure: Guardian alter, Sexual Magic ritual programming[/b]
Come with me 3 times, participate in ritual[/b]
Rejected 3 times: rejected.[/b]
 [/b]
Figure burns: Ending[/b]
666 appears: Anti-christ – Second coming scenarios[/b]
Lifted into clouds: end time programming[/b]
7[sup]th[/sup] Heaven: Opened up through Crown Chakra[/b]