Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Illuminatiam: The First Testament Of The Illuminati
Fear not for your war-stricken, poverty-ridden planet: help is on the way. The Illuminati's path for humanity--our Universal Design--has spanned throughout centuries to safeguard the human species from extinction. As this age of War comes to an end, the new dawn will usher in a society where all people, in all places, can live in Abundance. 

Now is the time to prepare. Open your mind to learn of the power that gives authority to kings and queens but lives hidden inside every human. The Illuminati's first testament is your life's guide to all that is ahead: 

Revelations about the Illuminati's role in history
Decades-old secrets of wealth and prosperity
How to join the Illuminati in the coming age
Your true purpose in this world.

Fear not for the bursting sounds that echo across your red horizons. We are always watching out for you.
- Chapters -
The Age Of Illuminatiam
The White Room
Methods Of Mind Control
How You Are Watched
The Need For Hardships
The Secret Of Power
The Future Of This Planet
The God Conundrum
How To Join The Illuminati
A Beacon For The Light
Finding Purpose
Includes answers to common questions:
How do I contact the Illuminati?
What is the source of the Illuminati's wealth?
Does the Illuminati worship Satan or God?
Must I sacrifice a human or animal to join?
What is the Mark of the Illuminati?
What is Illuminios?
Is there an Illuminati membership fee?
What are the Illuminati's membership levels?
How can I show loyalty to the Illuminati?

More About the Author

The Illuminati is an elite collective of leaders, business authorities, and other influential members of this planet. The organization unites superiors of the world in an unrestrictive and private domain--free of political, religious, and geographical boundaries--to further the prosperity of the human species as a whole.

Illuminatiam encompasses all public aspects of the Illuminati's communications and citizen outreach. Through various programs and initiatives, followers of Illuminatiam discover their roles in the Illuminati's universal objectives.

7 of 7 people found the following review helpful
Powerful Eye Opening Read !!!
By Josef Heinden on December 17, 2014
Format: Paperback

Read this as an inspirational 'self help' book if you want, but if you are ready to open your eyes to what is really going on in the world today, you absolutely need to read this book and study what it says between the lines. I just got it yesterday and I had to read it two times already.

'The personal computer's purpose is to gather data on individuals and create profiles of their movements, loyalties, and the level of risk they are to the human species'

'The most terrifying fear of someone with power is losing the power that makes them someone'

Lines like that are part of hundreds of other revelations about how we are watched as a society that many people think are jokes but are 100% FACT. Research the NSA and PRISM and MKUltra, this is happening around us every day. Even TOR gets a mention and it's nowhere near as safe as people think... doh! 'A false sense of security reveals the deepest secrets.' Look out!

That doesn't even begin with everything else that's in here about money and power and everyday life. They fit a whole lot into a small book that can really change the way you think. Even if you don't want to believe this is real (call me crazy but I actually do believe it is the real deal from the Illuminati preparing us for something BIG) this book will get you started on a trip you can't turn back from!!!

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful
From A (Former) Illuminati Skeptic
By Jamie Dales on December 31, 2014
Format: Paperback

Let me start this by saying that I'm not the typical audience for this kind of book. I'm really not into spiritual things or secret societies or whatever other tag you want to pin into this... I read this book so I could make fun of it but now that I've finished it I think the joke is on me.

To understand why I'm giving Illuminatiam 5 stars you have to know my full story so bear with me. Randomly last year (after a few glasses of wine, full disclosure) I googled for "official Illuminati website" to see what would pop up. Not surprisingly there are 100s of websites claiming to be the Illuminati but unlike all the others that looked like bygone Geocities junk, when I clicked the one at the top I was surprised to discover a cleanly designed page claiming to represent the "real" Illuminati. Weird. So I dug deeper. The more I dug the further I fell into this Illuminatiam rabbit hole that you're about to discover.

You can look it up for yourself so I'll skip the details but remember that was last year. I really didn't know what to think of it but it was weirdly authoritative. I couldn't stop digging. I think part of me kept checking their websites and social media (yes Illuminati is on Twitter, who knew) in the hopes that they'd say something glaringly obvious that'd point them out as a bunch of online trolls and prove my skepticism correct.

After a while of inactivity, Illuminatiam posted a TV commercial on Youtube. It got hundreds of thousands of views and hundreds of comments in a week. ONE WEEK. In the video, they mention something called Illuminatiam without explaining what it is. So, randomly, again, I searched Google and I found this book last week.

This is where it gets weird. There was absolutely no promotion for this book anywhere yet or any mention of it on any of their websites, but that's definitely the same Illuminati logo. Scared that I'd found something I wasn't supposed to that would disappear, I quickly ordered a copy. The next day as I expected, the book was taken off Amazon (reappearing only this afternoon).

I got it in the mail yesterday morning. I don't think I believed it'd even arrive until it did. I read the entire thing all in one sitting.

And wow. What a book this is.

It's tough to describe. The back cover says it's a guide for humanity to "all that is ahead" alluding to some great event that is about to happen on earth. The book itself is divided into 11 chapters with 11 FAQs answered in between (How do I join the Illuminati? Does the Illuminati worship Satan? etc). The chapters are written almost in the format of letters describing how the Illuminati stays in power, how regular people can improve their lives and actually deep and compelling self-help advice.

Again I started reading this book to find something wrong that would finally prove the website and everything else was a fake. But the book is a masterpiece of suspense without even intending to be. It calls itself a "testament" and I completely understand why. It's a parallel with how followers of Jesus have the old and new Testament, now the followers of the Illuminati have the Illuminatiam: a bible of sorts with wisdom for the modern world and a warning of things to come.

Even if this book is a complete satire, I realized by the end that it actually opened my eyes to a lot of things. We have been told the Illuminati isn't real and anyone in intelligent, not-tinfoil-hat cultures who speaks of them uses it as a joke. But wouldn't that be the most cruel irony, that the real Illuminati remains in power because they have convinced the smart people of the world that they don't even exist, that we don't need to look for them or pose any threat to their power by sticking our noses into things they want us to keep out of? It doesn't matter if you're a skeptic or a believer, reading this book will change your mind about a lot of things in the world and give you hope for what's on the way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0692351...00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I finished reading the book and I highly recommend anyone that wants to know the truth about the Illuminati should read this book. To understand a situation you have to hear both sides of the story or how else can you truly judge it. It's time for truth seekers to read the Illuminati's side of the story.

Glittering generalities and high minded statments of intention are grand, but as always, the devil is in the details.

...and behind their human-sacrificing black masses.

Evil Father is up to his 'ole spirit groping/grabbing tricks trying to take as many W I L L I N G  W O R K E R S  into his world.  This "front" is so transparent what with the slick videos, flowery words, grandiose mission statement and the name.  To give this the name Illuminatium is Reptile mockery - Reptile contempt - Reptile humour - Reptile saying we've told them what this is and they wanted it, they chose us.

Soon I will be able to give you guys inside info on this. For now I'm withholding judgement until I'm on the inside and get all the facts.

It's your goodness talking, Richard. You are of the GOOD, please don't be naive.

But they, who "print the money"

And (Levay-they, who "cull the herd"

Also they, who are so very "special, above the masses, grasping monetary successesssssssssss"...

Who do you think "they" are? hisssssssss>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well, there's 2 sides to every story and I want to hear their side of the story. I want to know more about them saying that a lot of people are doing things in the name of the Illuminati that aren't in the Illuminati.

Richard,  do you make a million dollars a year?  Or have a record deal?  Or have authority over 500000 acres or more, or have illuminati relatives?

I have Illuminati relatives. 

Woah trippy.