Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im back
is there any other info here on the kba that others can read who arent advanced members?
“THE FEDERATED STATE IN INTERNATIONAL LAW IS VIEWED AS A SOLE PERSON.” - 7th Inter­na­tional Con­fer­ence of Amer­ica States

Here an older thread on the KBA that Avatar started.

http://www.hyperspacecafe.com/forum16/3041.html

"You weren't here to see the wars that was going on because of that thread. MC wanted the thread moved to the advanced forums to end the wars."

tis true, i know nothing of the wars.

it's a good thing, as i want to find out what i can on the KBA without any information from outside sources, be it from this forum or from that douche page stewart swerdlow.

i want to find out what i can on my own without interference from outside sources.

so this is good.

if anyone can tell the kba to meet me near drumheller alberta in the next couple of weeks, i would appreciate it. 

im heading that way to investigate the 'royal' (given the royal title after the queen visited 10 years ago) terrel dinosaur museum, and albertas 'stonehenge' and a few other ley line and occults locations i have come across in my research out that way.

sorry for my ass bag couple of last posts, im really a nice guy most of the time.

Can you take some photos of them when you meet them? I'd appreciate it. I asked the experts here for proof already but none of those who claim the kba exist will give me any. And make a copy of their passports so that we can see if they are really from the kba. Thanks.

[user=885]ShadowRunner[/user] wrote:
Quote:"if anyone can tell the kba to meet me near drumheller alberta in the next couple of weeks, i would appreciate it. 

"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI