Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Memoriam: RANDY ADAMS 1956-2009
Karen,

Did you hear of this?

In Memoriam: RANDY ADAMS 1956-2009 Stewart and I regret to inform all of you that our dear friend and dedicated Hyperspace student, Randy Adams, made his transition to the Other Side this morning, Friday, November 13, 2009 following a brief illness.

Randy has been in our lives for almost as long as Stewart and I have been together. He has been a fixture at almost every Expansions event and seminar.  His infectious laugh, kind heart, generous spirit, and inquisitive mind remain alive in our hearts and souls, and we know that while he is no longer in body, he is more alive than ever. 

His mother, Caroline, and his brother, Bill, are still in shock over his sudden passing.  Please help to ease their distress by offering your support or kind memories of Randy to them.  You may email them directly at Bill's email address:  [email protected]
His family has a long road ahead of them as they come to terms with the events of the past few days and putting their lives together in a new and different way without Randy.

We all know that he is watching and guiding all his loved ones in a way that he feels is most beneficial, and although the short-term shock affects everyone who knows and loves him, understanding of the long-term process is forthcoming as time goes on. 

Please hold Randy, Caroline, and Bill in your hearts, thoughts, and prayers. Thank you.

Yes Richard, I was actually the first to know, randy is the one I am speaking of in the swine flu topic, randy and cliff were like brothers, they spoke on the phone at least once a week and sometimes more, it is absolutely heart breaking, and we are talking with Caroline daily, sometimes more, I don’t know how she will get through it, and I don’t know how cliff will get through it either it is just so sad and unbelievable.

MY condolences.

My condolences too Karen. I can't help to think the Illuminati was behind this because he died on Friday the 13th.

And he was born in the same year as I was...and SS...hmmm
Oh, and it wasn't just the 13th, it was FRIDAY the 13th!

I don’t think the illuminati were behind it, he had many things going on and it’s a bit complicated, but let me tell you there were 6 of us working on him for 4 days, all of us have the ability to transfer energy, and we all got the same answer, on his soul level he did not want any healing and logically I understand because I know what was going on but emotionally I can not get my head around it just yet. Yes Friday the 13th will never be the same form now on.

Let me tell you also that SS got the ball rolling on this one, and I will never understand why randy stayed loyal to him, but he is the person who wrote the stalker programming in 13 cubed, (between us) but SS changed about 70% to make randy look like a sicko but that’s SS for you…

I'm sorry to hear all this Karen, what was going on in his life that made him want to die?

Consciously he would never have wanted to die, because he would never leave his mother, but lots happened this year, his father died, he was not close to him but had to clean up his mess after the death, it’s a long story, Randy’s family also has many homes which all need work and for the past 3 years has had problems with workman, and he has property in St Joes, and the same there, not sure why he found it so hard to get good workmen. His mother is not well and he worried for her so much, I have to say when I think about now he really was overwhelmed and spiritually tired, the more I think about it I can recall the pain in his voice this whole year each time I spoke with him.

But life is weird because we put all the pieces together after the fact and not before.

Caroline said to me today, she has had many calls and emails and she also said why did they not ever call when he was alive, and she told me that randy often wondered why the friends he had made never asked him out for lunch, or to go to a movie etc, but now they offer condolences.

I can understand how he felt. There's been many times I felt overwhelmed by things happening and I would wish I was dead. I'm sorry Randy went through all that. I hope he is at peace now. :)

Let me ask you, is it normal to wait months before burial/cremation?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1956 Mercy Now 11 1,956 09-15-2009, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Astrojewels